Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about EVs but couldn't remember if that helped. Thanks guys I'll do that real quick and it's HP is Grass which narrowed it done to 28 or 30.

Did the Super Training and the SpA is 28. Darn it reset and try again?
That's worthy of being kept. Personally I would keep going but I'm a psycho. When it comes to resets, I gauge the amount of time (days, weeks, months) I'm willing to spend on a pokemon by how much I like it.

How do you get Azelf and Uxie to appear?
I have already cause Mesprit and have 3 Pokemon with max happiness and neither of them are appearing. It has been 20 or so hours since I caught Mesprit.

I should just keep it but I'm a bit ocd about any IV less then 30 on a stat that matters. HP Grass doesn't really help Heatran either. Not sure if I'll keep it or not.
Hp Grass is good in place of HP Ice if you have an ice type or something on your team.

I should just keep it but I'm a bit ocd about any IV less then 30 on a stat that matters. HP Grass doesn't really help Heatran either. Not sure if I'll keep it or not.
Same here, the mentality of being a perfectionist given how several people already got 5-6IV legendaries through softresetting would suffice as an excuse for me. HP Grass is helpful against pokemon like swampert, although it's been long since I've played competitive battles that I no longer know which pokemon are more common threats than others.

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
Jolly is the standard, but is Naive Terrakion worth a try? Anyone know how well it works in OU?
4 SpA Life Orb Terrakion Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-T: 208-250 (54.4 - 65.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
4 SpA Life Orb Terrakion Hidden Power Ice vs. 244 HP / 0 SpD Gliscor: 224-265 (63.6 - 75.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Poison Heal

Naive HP ice is a thing, although hp ice should be the only special attack terrakion is running.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for a cloner for my shiny egg hatching bird, would anyone be able to help me out? You're of course welcome to keep a non-redis copy for yourself.

Talonflame Lv. 100
Adamant
Flame Body
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

I'm looking for a cloner for my shiny egg hatching bird, would anyone be able to help me out? You're of course welcome to keep a non-redis copy for yourself.

Talonflame Lv. 100
Adamant
Flame Body
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
I can help, I'm already online helping someone else clone. I can help in the meantime.

does anyone have a acelgor with 96 HP and 87 speed.
Edit: or any pokemon with 96 HP and 87 speed that can final gambit.
edit edit: shelmet might be better actually.

Ok let me ask for something different then does anyone have any low leveled pokemon in about the level 30 range with final gambit. I can also take any pokemon at level 1 with the egg move please help a guy out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)