ORAS OU Release Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Cronenberg we both missed that one day and I attempted to reschedule but no reply. I tried, but doubtful that I'll have time tomorrow or tonight bc of school and timezone difference so an extension to the weekend would be required. Please contact.

Otherwise, activity, sorry man
mmm? i will be on in ur afternoon as usual. if u missed the match 4 days ago is ur problem not mine:/
activity pos_st

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
nope lol
write on my wall=/= scheduled battle
i replied to ur request but u kept asking to battle when i couldn't and u missed the scheduled match, so what are u talking about?
OK let's be clear. We scheduled for 4 pm thanksgiving, I said I may or may not make it because I have family. You VM me at 12 pm and say you are in the Ubers room to play, but I cant. At 1:30 you say you can wait another hour. When I did .seen on showdown at around 5 since activities went late, you hadn't been on since ~ 2:30 and 1:30 on the forums, which means you missed the time as much as I did. I attempted to reschedule but you went inactive since Friday until recently.

I was on for 3 hours he was on but no reply by haxiom i can't battle Now.i respected the time of the wm of him but isn't enough to play.

Last edited:
You can be on all day but if you're not actually on at the scheduled time what good does that do?
Are u kidding me ? U gave me a time to play (10 pm for me)AND I WAS ON!you?NO,so next time l2john u missed my time again
Edit:you missed the scheduled battle again

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Are u kidding me ? U gave me a time to play (10 pm for me)AND I WAS ON!you?NO,so next time l2john u missed my time again
You said four pm my time and that is what time it is right now...

Oh wait lmao you're gmt+1 I'm gmt-6 youre just counting wrong @.@

WECAMEASROMANS

Banned deucer.
Hey, I'd like to request activity win.

After my previous post, me and Lord Ninjax scheduled to play today at 3 PM, and he didn't show up, and its 2 hours past already. :/

Last edited:
My opponent is not online at the scheduled time and it's kinda late, so I can't wait for much longer :/
Requesting activity

Voltage

OTTN5
is a Pre-Contributor
So uh, I'm going to request activity win since I've tried getting this match done in time, but my opponent isn't.

Valentine

Banned deucer.
Slight extension. Appropriate activity and coin flip decisions will be made 12 PM GMT -7. Round 2 will be posted shortly after.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)