Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF someone to teach Drain Punch to my Kangaskhan and someone to clone a 'mon for me; PM/VM me if you can help.

Last edited:
Decided to keep this calm latias should I have any regrets
30-31
20-23
27-29
30-31
30-31
30-31
Also can someone send me the exact stats of groudon with adamant jolly and impish nature possibly so that way I know when to do my final gambit check

I'm looking for the following pokes or as close to as possible. Please contact me if you have any of these.

• Swablu ♀ 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Modest | Fast Ball | Natural Cure | Hyper Voice, Haze, Roost

• Ralts ♀ 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Modest | Dive Ball | Trace | Destiny Bond, Memento, Encore

• Shroomish ♀ 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Adamant | Repeat Ball | Quick Feet | Drain Punch, Bullet Seed, Focus Punch

• Trapinch ♀ 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Jolly | Nest Ball | Any | None

• Feebas ♀ 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Bold | Quick Ball | Swift Swim | Haze, Hypnosis

Is Shiny Reshiram worth sr for?
After awhile I caught a 31/x/29/30/31/31 and I don't know if I should keep going for shiny or just stop.
With regards to Reshiram and Zekrom, I think the shinies have more, or at least a different value than normal, competitive ones. Unlike every other pre Gen 6 legendary, they're the only ones that can't be RNG'd to be shiny, so they're the only ones with an inherent way to have more value than past Gen ones.

With regards to Reshiram and Zekrom, I think the shinies have more, or at least a different value than normal, competitive ones. Unlike every other pre Gen 6 legendary, they're the only ones that can't be RNG'd to be shiny, so they're the only ones with an inherent way to have more value than past Gen ones.
Just SR for a competitive shiny :3

But for real, pentagon legends can at least be nicknamed easily and they have the pentagon mark, which matters for some people I guess. And some people don't have B/W/BW2 to RNG on, so for them it's their only choice (for one with their OT)

so i was going for modest but ended up getting a
Thundurus
Relaxed
31/27/31/31/31/7

any chance defensive trick room thundurus is a thing... lol

so i was going for modest but ended up getting a
Thundurus
Relaxed
31/27/31/31/31/7

any chance defensive trick room thundurus is a thing... lol
Yeah... no. Landorus-T maybe, but Thundurus has neither the typing nor the ability to compensate for those stats. (If this was a sarcastic joke, apologies)

That said, any particular reason you chose Modest? With all the new threats, Thundurus's Base 111 is significantly more important to deal with stuff like Gallade and Metagross.
Best ball matching Lugia? Anyone?
I got a vote for Premier (especially if shiny) because of all the white, or Dive because the light blue complements Lugia, plus it's King of the Seas.

Yeah... no. Landorus-T maybe, but Thundurus has neither the typing nor the ability to compensate for those stats. (If this was a sarcastic joke, apologies)

That said, any particular reason you chose Modest? With all the new threats, Thundurus's Base 111 is significantly more important to deal with stuff like Gallade and Metagross.

I got a vote for Premier (especially if shiny) because of all the white, or Dive because the light blue complements Lugia, plus it's King of the Seas.
Mostly going modest because I have the sync, but I plan on running prankster, nasty plot, t bolt (or something)

Does Dive Ball will effect the catching odd of Lugia? I think it is if im not mistaken.
Dive affects pokemon that you used the move dive in order to capture.

I'm looking for the following pokes or as close to as possible. Please contact me if you have any of these.

• Swablu ♀ 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Modest | Fast Ball | Natural Cure | Hyper Voice, Haze, Roost
  • Ralts ♀ 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Modest | Dive Ball | Trace | Destiny Bond, Memento, Encore
  • Shroomish ♀ 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Adamant | Repeat Ball | Quick Feet | Drain Punch, Bullet Seed, Focus Punch

Dive affects pokemon that you used the move dive in order to capture.

Pm me,i can breed you the shroomish and i have a swablu but in dream ball, trapinch and ralts i can breed you to,pm me with what you can give :)

toshady4ladies no it isn't, maybe delete that post before nexus sees it, he might infract you...

I still have 10 days till I get ORAS, since I am getting 2 carts, I will be SRing for all legends in AS, so I will spend the next few days ironing out plans, preparing syncs, HP and speed checkers etc. Can anyone help me with calcing and stuff, also choosing balls to catch in Range of acceptable IVs.For eg. I am will to accept a timid 29-31/e/31/28-30/31/30 Latios with HP fire in great ball for my Latios SR

List of legends I need suggestions for

Enough planning for now​

Last edited:
Lol
toshady4ladies no it isn't, maybe delete that post before nexus sees it, he might infract you...

I still have 10 days till I get ORAS, since I am getting 2 carts, I will be SRing for all legends in AS, so I will spend the next few days ironing out plans, preparing syncs, HP and speed checkers etc. Can anyone help me with calcing and stuff, also choosing balls to catch in Range of acceptable IVs.For eg. I am will to accept a timid 29-31/e/31/28-30/31/30 Latios with HP fire in great ball for my Latios SR

List of legends I need suggestions for

Enough planning for now​
Lol I deleted it right after I posted, realized it wasn't appropriate, but I am a fan of dream balls on most anything

Edit: also looking for any Pokemon with frisk so I can farm heart shards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)