Playoffs Smogon Tour 18 Playoffs - Finals [Won by Tesung]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost 2-0, ggs. I'm too lazy to do individual shouts, but everyone who helped me either testing/building or by encouraging me knows how grateful I am, specially HeIIraiser who was always there when I needed testing or "new" teams. You're a great player and friend, just stop driving people mad and trying to ghost me.
I'm happy I got this far, specially considering I didn't know anything about DP before the tour (I got to like r4 of the tour I won without even knowing my Rotom was a ghost lol) and I still don't know anything about BW.
Overall, I only wish I had played the last series better, but I still got much to improve and at least I put up a fight in my two worst metagames. I believe I got nothing to be ashamed of. At least I lost to a great player.
Looking forward to a great final, you both deserve it!
(also, give SPL)
Next season try to walk by yourself and try to have some kind of personality when playing pokemon. You are just a child with a good chance of becoming a really nice player but please do not transform yourself in a new sogeking/papai noel.

why do people insist on mentioning me on this thread -_-
I feel your pain: I don't get why Sweepage mentioned Malfoy was playing like me (maybe cause he's dissing my skill level?). In any case right looking finals, let's hope for solid plays, minimal hax and overall a tight series with a deserving winner! (No predix cause despite his dissing I respect Sweep and his skill level a ton, Tesung on the other hand is seriously on fire, so anyone's game really)

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
All this time I thought a majority of people on smogon really disliked Masterclass. But I've come to realize it was just ctc's hatred resonating in my head..

fuck all u mc supportin ass niggas
Just jealous of his success haha

hope they're great games. When are they playing?!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)