Other ORAS OU Viability Ranking Thread - Check post #2359

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albacore

sludge bomb is better than sludge wave
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If there's one thing Gengar suffers from atm, it's the huge rise in usage of Tenatcruel on stall, Tenta being one of the best available counters to Gengar, as well as the fact that some people are starting to use Ice Beam Blissey specifically for it. On the other hand, it benefits from the slight decline of Gliscor and it's also one of the best checks to DD Altaria. I'm not sure the meta's changed enough against its favor for it to drop but there's definitely an argument to be made there.

Not calling anyone out here, because a few people have done it, but you cant just say "X mon is worse now cuz speed creep lul"(again not saying anyone in particular has said this, just saying that you need more to your arguments than this) Sure that can be one reason you mention but in the case of gengar he isnt outsped by too many of the new megas, and the ones that do arent super common, not nearly as common as other mons in the 110 speed tier. Also you have to think that every single new mon this generation is a mega, meaning gengar can take advantage of that through the use of items, in this case, choice scarf. Gengar and latios are comparable with there choice scarf set(latios is better but still), if gengar is against offensive teams he can keep his scarf and safely outspeed the entire team with the ability to spam(one of) the best offensive type in the game. If hes up against stall he can trick the scarf onto one of their mons and cripple them the entire battle, which basicaly shows that gengar will never be useless even if he only had one set.

That brings up another point I wanted to talk about, and that is assuming that these mons are limited to their common sets of XY. The reason they were common in XY isnt because they were the only sets, its because thats what worked at the time. So dont judge a pokemon's effectiveness based on their old set because while some of them may still be the best they have to offer, you can always look to try and change some sets up that may work better this gen. I mean maybe its time to bring back sub+disable gengar, in the case of sceptile if gengar has a sub up, he can disbale the dragon pulse and then be basically immune to sceptile. I understand that situation may be unlikely, but its just the first example that popped into my head. But yeah, play around with a mons sets to try and optimize them for ORAS before passing judgement, and I think gengar should stay A+

Poek

squadala
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
-> B+/A-
Chesnaught is really good. Its one, if not the only counter, to Mega Gyarados, be Ice Fang or not, and thats huge for stall teams weak to it, as taunt or sub really puts in a lot of work vs a lot of stall teams and Mold Breaker ignores Unaware and Magic Bounce. It does not only do that; it provides Spikes support, wall a lot of physical attacking mons such as Bisharp, Terrakion, Landorus-T, Breloom, and it is excellent at dealing with weather, it really won't be deadweight since it walls Excadrill, Mega Swampert and Kabutops, being a total annoyance for these teams with Leech Seed, Spikes, and its new gift from ORAS in the form of Drain Punch, in case any Ferrothorn wants to pivot on its Leech Seeds. I've seen some people running a fast set with Taunt to stop Defog on balanced teams, and there's also that crisp Super-Fang, dealing good damage early game. However, it has its flaws in not having reliable recovery, can't switch into things like Rotom-W and Keldeo in fear of a burn, being overwhelmed by birds and Zard-X, but that's where teammates are for, and I believe Chesnaught deserves atleast a rise to B+ if not A-.

Last edited:

SketchUp

Don't let your memes be dreams
I agree with Chesnaught to B+ / A-, it really does a lot of work of stall as one of the best spikes setters stall has access to (Skarmory being the best one in my opinion, but he has like 10 other moves he has to choice between) Chesnaught huge defense stat makes him a great physical wall and combine that with its typing (6 resists) and you have a awesome pokemon for defensive teams. He has pretty many weaknesses, but stall often already has answers to his weaknesses (Steel types resist 5 of Chesnaught's 6 weaknesses, Heatran resists all weaknesses and Tentacruel resists 4 out of 6 weaknesses)

Since we are talking about bulky mons, thanks to jpw234 I just realized how good regular Gyarados is. It is bulky on both ends and fits very in balanced teams with this incredible set:
Gyarados @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 112 Def / 148 SpD
Careful Nature
- Waterfall
- Roar/Dragon Dance/Dragon Tail/ Thunder Wave
- Sleep Talk
- Rest

It checks so many powerhouses it is not even funny and you can also use it as a phazer to rack up hazard damage. If you chose DD since nobody uses water immune pokemon anymore it can be a win condition and stallmons usually can't do anything to it. Gliscor, stall's usual taunter is outsped and destroyed after a DD. Since Gen 6 sleep mechanics are back to pre Gen5, sleeptalk is viable again.

Greninja
252 SpA Life Orb Protean Greninja Ice Beam vs. 248 HP / 148+ SpD Gyarados: 129-152 (32.8 - 38.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
-1 0 Atk Life Orb Protean Greninja Gunk Shot vs. 248 HP / 112 Def Gyarados: 114-136 (29 - 34.6%) -- 100% chance to 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
0 Atk Gyarados Waterfall vs. 4 HP / 0 Def (non water) Greninja: 145-172 (50.6 - 60.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Keldeo
252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Secret Sword vs. 248 HP / 112 Def Gyarados: 110-130 (27.9 - 33%) -- 94.8% chance to 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

Landorus-I
252 SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Landorus Psychic vs. 248 HP / 144+ SpD Gyarados: 121-143 (30.7 - 36.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
0 Atk Gyarados Waterfall vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Landorus: 228-270 (71.4 - 84.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

CharY
252 SpA Mega Charizard Y Fire Blast vs. 248 HP / 148+ SpD Gyarados in Sun: 123-146 (31.2 - 37.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Mega Charizard Y Solar Beam vs. 248 HP / 148+ SpD Gyarados: 120-142 (30.5 - 36.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
0 Atk Gyarados Waterfall vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mega Charizard Y in Sun: 126-150 (42.4 - 50.5%) -- 0.4% chance to 2HKO

CharX
-1 252+ Atk Tough Claws Mega Charizard X Dragon Claw vs. 248 HP / 112 Def Gyarados: 135-160 (34.3 - 40.7%) -- 0.4% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Tough Claws Mega Charizard X Dragon Claw vs. 248 HP / 112 Def Gyarados: 204-240 (51.9 - 61%) -- 94.9% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Mega gardevoir without rocks:
232 SpA Pixilate Mega Gardevoir Hyper Voice vs. 248 HP / 148+ SpD Gyarados: 178-210 (45.2 - 53.4%) -- 1.2% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 Atk Gyarados Waterfall vs. 0 HP / 24 Def Mega Gardevoir: 144-169 (51.9 - 61%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Bonus:
Scarf Lando-T
-1 252 Atk Landorus-T Stone Edge vs. 248 HP / 112 Def Gyarados: 170-200 (43.2 - 50.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

Excadrill
-1 252+ Atk Life Orb Excadrill Rock Slide vs. 248 HP / 112 Def Gyarados: 172-203 (43.7 - 51.6%) -- 8.2% chance to 2HKO after sandstorm damage and Leftovers recovery

Defog/Rapid spin is greatly appreciated but he checks what he needs to even after SR.

After light testing, I believe Gyarados deserves A- or at least keep its place as a B+ depending on your opinions.

Last edited:
I am an amateur to Truly Competitive OU so sorry if I sound like a scrub, but why is Forretress not ranked at all? It is one of the best utility mons there is IMO, most as the only reliable bulky spinner. with access to SR, both spikes, volt switch, gyro ball, explosion, and rapid spin. It has a plethora of resistances, while only having one weakness. It's decent 75/140/70 defenses coupled with it's ability Sturdy guarantee at least one effective turn of Hazard setup for support unless opponent's hazard are already set. And even if sturdy is broken, offensive mons will be hard-pressed to beat it on the physical side. IMO it's at least worth being ranked C+. Surely defog hasn't made rapid spin obsolete.

Last edited:
I am an amateur to Truly Competitive OU so sorry if I sound like a scrub, but why is Forretress not ranked at all? It is one of the best utility mons there is IMO, most as the only reliable bulky spinner. with access to SR, both spikes, volt switch, gyro ball, explosion, and rapid spin. It has a plethora of resistances, while only having one weakness. It's decent 75/140/70 defenses coupled with it's ability Sturdy guarantee at least one effective turn of Hazard setup for support. IMO it's at least C+. Surely defog hasn't made rapid spin obsolete.
It's been a while since it was brought up, but I believe that it was considered too passive to rank. Now that we have strong mons that can both remove hazards and apply offensive pressure, being able to set rocks and spin is just not enough of a notable niche to bother ranking him. Pivoting is nice, but if you need a hazard clearer with U-Turn Scizor basically does the same thing without being set-up fodder.

I am an amateur to Truly Competitive OU so sorry if I sound like a scrub, but why is Forretress not ranked at all? It is one of the best utility mons there is IMO, most as the only reliable bulky spinner. with access to SR, both spikes, volt switch, gyro ball, explosion, and rapid spin. It has a plethora of resistances, while only having one weakness. It's decent 75/140/70 defenses coupled with it's ability Sturdy guarantee at least one effective turn of Hazard setup for support unless opponent's hazard are already set. IMO it's at least worth being ranked C+. Surely defog hasn't made rapid spin obsolete.
The main problem with Forretress is it's lack of offensive presence. It is setup bait for so many mons, it isn't even funny.
The main set SR/gyroball/volt-switch/rapid spin is outclassed by Excadrill. If you go with more hazards, you're taunt bait.
Although spike stacking is back, you almost never see it on the same mon because you either give too many free turns or you put too much pressure on your mon and Forretress doesn't even have reliable recovery.

Thing is Forretress is decent in theory but when it comes to actual battles, it will let you down.

The main problem with Forretress is it's lack of offensive presence. It is setup bait for so many mons, it isn't even funny.
The main set SR/gyroball/volt-switch/rapid spin is outclassed by Excadrill. If you go with more hazards, you're taunt bait.
Although spike stacking is back, you almost never see it on the same mon because you either give too many free turns or you put too much pressure on your mon and Forretress doesn't even have reliable recovery.

Thing is Forretress is decent in theory but when it comes to actual battles, it will let you down.
I think Forretress is actually a good rs Hazards setter in Stall or Semi Stalls teams, He excelsbeign able to lay hazardz and spin them vs enemy stall teams and even if he is supossedly set up bait or tantun bait u have forgotten about His speed and Volt switch which can bring another pokemon in usually after receiving a hit so YOu can bring offensive threaths safely to revenge kill or Just Hit supperfectively with ALMOST NO DRAWBACK.

I think Forretress is actually a good rs Hazards setter in Stall or Semi Stalls teams, He excelsbeign able to lay hazardz and spin them vs enemy stall teams and even if he is supossedly set up bait or tantun bait u have forgotten about His speed and Volt switch which can bring another pokemon in usually after receiving a hit so YOu can bring offensive threaths safely to revenge kill or Just Hit supperfectively with ALMOST NO DRAWBACK.
Forretress does not bring anything notable to the table aside from Rapid Spin + hazards, both of which are not that difficult to incorporate into a team. Furthermore, Forretress does not check anything notable; it is really easy to wear down due to its lack of recovery, and it is very easy for an opponent to take advantage of Forretress due to how passive it is.

He isn't that good anymore. He might work on trick room team, that way he is faster so he can set up/spin more before dying. But yeah otherwise i wouldn't use him in this format

It straight up loses against a lot (all of them?) of common SR setters (heatran, landorus-t) and every spinblocker. It even loses to SR clefable because of fireblast.
0 SpA Clefable Fire Blast vs. 248 HP / 252 SpD Forretress: 328-388 (92.9 - 109.9%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO
0 Atk Forretress Gyro Ball (30 BP) vs. 252 HP / 160 Def Clefable: 66-78 (16.7 - 19.7%) -- possible 7HKO after Leftovers recovery

Even in your description I feel sad for it. So it will take damage when setting SR again when spinning and once more to volt-switch. Do you really think it will stay alive?

Last edited:

Knuckstrike

Hi I'm FIREEEE
is a Tiering Contributor
This post is mainly meant to spark discussion and less so to provide a closing argument on why certain pokemon should be in certain tiers.

What I'd like to add to the discussion is that stall seems to be a very underrated playstyle according to the current viability ranking. Of the top 40 pokemon (S through A), only 10 are used on stall teams, 5 of which can run offensive sets too. The fact that pure stall is one of the most dominant strategies on the higher ladder makes me wonder why some of the amazing stall monsters aren't higher up on the tier list.

One defensive pokemon I'd like to see rise from A to A+ is Slowbro.
Slowbro perhaps fails to perform at S-rank level as it has a few weaknesses to relatively common types such as ghost, grass and electric.
However, this trait is largely nullified by the fact that it has one of the best abilities a defensive pokemon can have which minimizes the costs of switching in and out. Next to that there are a number of top-tier pokemon that have great synergy with slowbro such as heatran, venusaur-mega and gliscor who can all take hits that slowbro would be afraid of having to take.
Slowbro is one of few pokemon that can easily switch in to a lot of the metagame's physical attackers and scare them out. Even after a failed prediction slowbro doesn't have to take a huge chunk of damage as even an adamant pursuit from a bisharp only does ~50%, 2/3rds of which get healed right back up by regenerator.

Slowbro, being such an unbreakable wall if played well against even hyper offensive teams, should definitely be considered for a top-tier rank.

The second pokemon I'd like to see rise is Chansey from B+ to A.
Chansey is almost a staple on a lot of stall teams, being able to check if not counter most pokemon who are purely specially based in the tier. The only thing chansey needs in terms of team support is a physical wall, preferably a fighting resist.
The reason chansey should be in A rank is that it fits a role that no other pokemon in the tier can fill: check nearly half of the tier. With a monstrous HP stat it can even take some physical hits from weaker pokemon. It has reliable recovery and great support options, being one of few viable clerics in the OU tier and also having access to stealth rocks.

Honestly the only thing that you could argue against chansey is that it's not doing too much when on the field if rocks are already up and can be a set-up fodder. However, even at +4 most specially based pokemon can't even 2HKO the blob with full investment while the blob can continuously chip away at them with seismic toss. With this pokemon being a helpful addition to nearly every stall team it's hard to see this pokemon not being somewhere in A rank.

Yeah haha .
It straight up loses against a lot of common SR setters (heatran, landorus-t). It even loses to SR clefable because of fireblast.
0 SpA Clefable Fire Blast vs. 248 HP / 252 SpD Forretress: 328-388 (92.9 - 109.9%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO
0 Atk Forretress Gyro Ball (30 BP) vs. 252 HP / 160 Def Clefable: 66-78 (16.7 - 19.7%) -- possible 7HKO after Leftovers recovery

Even in your description I feel sad for it. So it will take damage when setting SR again when spinning and once more to volt-switch. Do you really think it will stay alive?
Poor Forretress , he gets no love. Well hell yeah he can get 2HKO against Super effective moves like Fireblast , and no way im staying with him vs Heatran and leave him to die. He has a good typing to resist other type of moves and his Ability lets him at least Lay some Hazard before it dies Or RS them if you want. YOu mentioned that if i think he can stay alive, well you DONT need him alive ALWAYS, If he managd to set 2 layers of spikes and rs is the BEST situation. I imagine him being useul when you switch it in to tank a strong Physical Move (He can tank Earthquakes like a boss) Or Hits form likes of Gyrados or Scizor. Then he can lay his hazard or spin previously if you dont fear a switch that can wreck your team but IF YOU DO just click Vot switch and se how you dint lose any tempo at all. Lastly YOu can use sets with Red card or Rocky Helmet and do cool Stuff or if yoou really hate how slow he is just EXPLODE! . I dont have a team with him currently but if anyone have a team with team it be appreciated if they post it here.

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Yeah haha .

Poor Forretress , he gets no love. Well hell yeah he can get 2HKO against Super effective moves like Fireblast , and no way im staying with him vs Heatran and leave him to die. He has a good typing to resist other type of moves and his Ability lets him at least Lay some Hazard before it dies Or RS them if you want. YOu mentioned that if i think he can stay alive, well you DONT need him alive ALWAYS, If he managd to set 2 layers of spikes and rs is the BEST situation. I imagine him being useul when you switch it in to tank a strong Physical Move (He can tank Earthquakes like a boss) Or Hits form likes of Gyrados or Scizor. Then he can lay his hazard or spin previously if you dont fear a switch that can wreck your team but IF YOU DO just click Vot switch and se how you dint lose any tempo at all. Lastly YOu can use sets with Red card or Rocky Helmet and do cool Stuff or if yoou really hate how slow he is just EXPLODE! . I dont have a team with him currently but if anyone have a team with team it be appreciated if they post it here.
Nobody has a Forretress team her because Forretress is unviable in OU. This was already discussed about 3-4 months ago and everyone bar one person came to the conclusion that Forretress is unviable and as such should not be ranked. Nothing has changed that improved Forretress in any way, so ranking him is unecessary.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Forretress sucks as a spinner because it can't get past any of the tier's Ghosts (Gyro Ball can't KO Gengar without significant investment while Shadow Ball does like 55% to SpD variants). Mega Sableye also exists so it's never getting up hazards against Stall teams and becomes completely useless.

Mew should definitely drop. In XY, it was a really good pokemon to use on balance because it was really good at stallbreaking. In ORAS, they released something called mega sableye which literally shits all over mew, and is as good as mew is at stallbreaking, if not better. It's speed tier also got a little bit worse. Many new offensive megas like metagross, beedrill, sharpedo and gallade, are all mons mew wishes it could outspeed. Also, I forgot who mentioned this, but houndoom is also a little bit better in ORAS, and it also exists as a great counter to mew.

tl;dr, mew isn't as good as a stallbreaker in ORAS, also mega sableye which is literally the face of ORAS stall, hard counters it. It's speed stat isn't as high as it wishes it were, and mega houndoom, although sort of irrelevant, has gotten better and it also happens to hard counter mew. So because of said reasons, mew should drop to A-/B+.

Yeah haha .

If he has no utility besides setting up hazards and dying, not even offensive presence (terrakion, garchomp, mamo and infernape can still be useful down to sash), he has no utility at all and him getting rapid spin is useless.
If you run hyper offense (usual suicide lead users), you don't have time to spin and must keep offensive pressure. You have better options.

Not only SR and 2 layers of spikes are wishful thinking, almost every team right now has either defog/rapid spin support or doesn't care about hazards. If you need it for its walling capabilities or you want to fight for hazard control, Skarmory is better since it has reliable recovery.

Forretress is outclassed in every possible role.

I also could tell that this was discussed to great lenghts and the result was that Forretress was unranked.

Last edited:
Then its Clear Thank all posts about Forretres . He is completely outclassed and useles here.
What about this comment:

This post is mainly meant to spark discussion and less so to provide a closing argument on why certain pokemon should be in certain tiers.

What I'd like to add to the discussion is that stall seems to be a very underrated playstyle according to the current viability ranking. Of the top 40 pokemon (S through A), only 10 are used on stall teams, 5 of which can run offensive sets too. The fact that pure stall is one of the most dominant strategies on the higher ladder makes me wonder why some of the amazing stall monsters aren't higher up on the tier list.

One defensive pokemon I'd like to see rise from A to A+ is Slowbro.
Slowbro perhaps fails to perform at S-rank level as it has a few weaknesses to relatively common types such as ghost, grass and electric.
However, this trait is largely nullified by the fact that it has one of the best abilities a defensive pokemon can have which minimizes the costs of switching in and out. Next to that there are a number of top-tier pokemon that have great synergy with slowbro such as heatran, venusaur-mega and gliscor who can all take hits that slowbro would be afraid of having to take.
Slowbro is one of few pokemon that can easily switch in to a lot of the metagame's physical attackers and scare them out. Even after a failed prediction slowbro doesn't have to take a huge chunk of damage as even an adamant pursuit from a bisharp only does ~50%, 2/3rds of which get healed right back up by regenerator.

Slowbro, being such an unbreakable wall if played well against even hyper offensive teams, should definitely be considered for a top-tier rank.

The second pokemon I'd like to see rise is Chansey from B+ to A.
Chansey is almost a staple on a lot of stall teams, being able to check if not counter most pokemon who are purely specially based in the tier. The only thing chansey needs in terms of team support is a physical wall, preferably a fighting resist.
The reason chansey should be in A rank is that it fits a role that no other pokemon in the tier can fill: check nearly half of the tier. With a monstrous HP stat it can even take some physical hits from weaker pokemon. It has reliable recovery and great support options, being one of few viable clerics in the OU tier and also having access to stealth rocks.

Honestly the only thing that you could argue against chansey is that it's not doing too much when on the field if rocks are already up and can be a set-up fodder. However, even at +4 most specially based pokemon can't even 2HKO the blob with full investment while the blob can continuously chip away at them with seismic toss. With this pokemon being a helpful addition to nearly every stall team it's hard to see this pokemon not being somewhere in A rank.

Yeah, what about it?

I do agree that chansey should move up a bit, but not to A. It has good synergy with another staple on ORAS stall - mega sableye. I see A- as fit for it, since it's still wrecked in the face by a bunch of new megas like gallade and lopunny, but it does wall lots of other megas, like special altaria, diancie, camerupt, pidgeot etc.
A- is fine for it.
However, I disagree with the fact that slowbro should move up to A+. In ORAS, there are better counters to zard-x like altaria, and mega medicham isn't that common anymore. Mega gallade can set up all over it, as long as scald doesn't burn, and if it has knock off, slowbro is dead. Also, it doesn't make a lot of sense when a mon that has an arguably better mega, it ranked higher than it's mega. So because of that, I think that mega slowbro should move up to A+. It has scary physical bulk, and shell armor isn't even that bad because it's literally crocune v2.0, except it can't be critted. It also walls mega gallade, and lots of other physical megas. It just about outclasses slowbro in every way except for regenerator and leftovers, and it doesn't even care about regenerator that much because most of the time it will be spamming calm mind, so it won't even want to switch out a lot.
I hope that made sense n_n

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
On my phone so can't really go into detail but the general functions that slowbro and m-slowbro have are for the most part different. I think you're underestimating the usefulness of regenerator on slowbro in the fact that as a result it can provide slowbro some more longevity simply by switching in most cases. The thing about m-slowbro is that it needs a general amount of support to function and sweep effectively while slowbro has the luxury to just pile up on regenerator healing and get back to healthy without an issue. This isnt always the case with m-slowbro so as such you can't just assume that its mega outclasses it from a viability standpoint. Obivously you can compare and contrast but they are implemented on teams in different manners and it's not like m-pinsir and regular pinsir where we all know regular pinsir is completely inferior to its mega as a whole.

Albacore

sludge bomb is better than sludge wave
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Chansey should probably move up if only to reflect the increased viability of stall compared to late XY. A is too much for something this passive and easy to wear down though, A- is fine. In the same vein, stall staples such as Tentacruel, Skamory, Chesnaught, Jirachi, Cresselia, maybe Rhyperior, possibly Hippowdon too (it's nice on Stall as a catch-all glue if there are a bunch of threats you lose to and would rather struggle vs all of them than wall one and get 6-0'd by the other, but I'm really not sure if it was worth B+ in the first place by the end of XY, although it has definitely gotten better idk if that's enough for A-) should all be considered for a raise.

Well, you have a point, slowbro certainly is a great pivot with regenerator, but mega slowbro can often not go mega, and work as a mega pre mega evolution, and then just mega when the opponents team has been worn down, to the point where it can just spam calm mind, go to town and sweep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)