Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I wanna breed a Charizard with dragon pulse and im really early in the game. So would anyone be kind enough to give me some thrash male pokemon that knows dragon pulse please. Thank you in advance :)

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF someone to tutor my Sylveon Hyper Voice; VM/PM if you can help me.

Edit: Helped.

Last edited:
anyone has extra iv training items like the power bracer etc

also need a heatran for repeat ball boost rate, just need a trade and tradeback :3

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Looking for Lucarionite and Garchompite to complete my mega stone collection in OR. Cloned copies are perfectly fine.

Anyone willing to help can keep a non-redis copy of my Sassy Diancie as payment.

If someone can trade me a female HA skrelp in a dusk ball or dive ball that would be awesome. Nature/IV's of no importance.

Last edited:
Looking for Lucarionite and Garchompite to complete my mega stone collection in OR. Cloned copies are perfectly fine.

Anyone willing to help can keep a non-redis copy of my Sassy Diancie as payment.
I can give you mine. They are from my Y version, I only use it to clone so I don't need them :P

Also looking for a HA female Skrelp in a nice ball (preferably heal, dive or luxury). Version exclusive pokemon are annoying -.-
I have Skrelp in a dive ball, send me a message if you want one, it's a clon but you can use it to breed.

Reactions: Xen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)