Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
I can give you mine. They are from my Y version, I only use it to clone so I don't need them :P

I have Skrelp in a dive ball, send me a message if you want one, it's a clon but you can use it to breed.
That'd be great! I'll be online in a second. :)

Edit: Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm looking for breeding projects that can make use of ORAS tutor moves, any suggestions? You can check my trade thread for what I have on hand to breed. Useful suggestions may get a copy of the finished shiny in return. Already got these few completed/hatches pending.

Marill: Knock Off
HP Ground Ralts: Hyper Voice
HP Ground Sylveon: Hyper Voice, Heal Bell

I'd like to do Unova mons most, but anything, really.

I'm looking for breeding projects that can make use of ORAS tutor moves, any suggestions? You can check my trade thread for what I have on hand to breed. Useful suggestions may get a copy of the finished shiny in return. Already got these few completed/hatches pending.

Marill: Knock Off
HP Ground Ralts: Hyper Voice
HP Ground Sylveon: Hyper Voice, Heal Bell

I'd like to do Unova mons most, but anything, really.
How about you do an Adamant HA(defensive sets)or non HA(Sand rush sets) Drilbur in Heal Ball for Iron Head and Stealth Rock?

Request: Hidden Ability Gligar/Gliscor - don't care about the IVs, I can always breed myself up a good one (and I just gots me a Shiny Charm, and blue Gliscor is BLUE!).

While I don't have much, I've got Riolus with Vacuum Wave/Bullet Punch/Crunch, and Marills with Belly Drum/Aqua Jet, that could be useful to breeders who want to skip a few steps in chain breeding...

I have a few things that I would like to transfer from Y to OR if anyone would care to help.

Edit: Helped

Last edited:
LF someone to clone the following 3 pokemon for me, original + 1 copy, you can keep a copy of each as compensation:

My Beedrill (Mega Beedrill)
OT: Marie ID: 23015
(Female) - Jolly - Swarm
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggmoves: None
(Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit User with matching SV) (http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/2cu21b/3569/)
Available ut lvl 1
Non-Redis

My Sharpedo (Mega Sharpedo)
OT: Raia ID: 54478
(Female) - Adamant - Speed Boost
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggmoves: Thrash, Destiny Bond, Hydro Pump, Double-Edge
(Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit User with matching SV) (http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/2fnegy/1205/)
Available ut lvl 1
Non-Redis

My Forretress
OT: Saitama ID: 62308
(Female) - Relaxed - Sturdy
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/0
Eggmoves: Power Trick, Counter, Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rocks
(Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit User with matching SV) (http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/2d8neb/3596/)
Available ut lvl 1
Non-Redis

I can help. I'll head online.

Good ball for Skrelp? From there, anyone who can trade me a HA in one to start with? Even when my game gets here (UPS lost the damn package), it's gonna be AS.

Request: Hidden Ability Gligar/Gliscor - don't care about the IVs, I can always breed myself up a good one (and I just gots me a Shiny Charm, and blue Gliscor is BLUE!).

While I don't have much, I've got Riolus with Vacuum Wave/Bullet Punch/Crunch, and Marills with Belly Drum/Aqua Jet, that could be useful to breeders who want to skip a few steps in chain breeding...
I might be able to help. I'll let you know if I have an extra.
I have a few things that I would like to transfer from Y to OR if anyone would care to help.
I can help, depending on how many things you need transferred.

Dextrading for ho-oh,articuno,moltres,gorebyss, carnivine,and huntail I may be able to give a reward if you can help me pm if you could help.

Last edited:

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2bNjUfd8AsITW1QUTBxTjB4bmc/edit?pli=1

Edit: I have no idea who wrote this guide, found it on reddit.
I believe that guide is kind of outdated though, there are 3 corrections to make about it:
1. The whole "No EVs at all" is just for parent IV calculation purposes it doesn't affect the process of the offspring at all.
2. The parents don't need to be the same nature. The game picks an IV spread for the next available egg (assuming Destiny Knot) which includes a set nature (can be changed with Everstone though but will remain the same otherwise), an ability slot (which very rarely changes in my experience, specially for Hidden Ability inheritance) and a set gender result for each kind of Male/Female% ratio (A 50% female offspring like Magikarp may yield a female magikarp every time but you may still get a male when breeding for a 12.5% female like Mudkip).
3. Also it doesn't mention that when breeding with genderless pokemon like rotom the game uses a different spread than for gendered pokemon, the steps are the same but you'd need another set of genderless parents to check the spread for that instead of magikarps.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
well this is an odd request but after seeing the time machine thing have to try does anyone have an all 0 IVs magikarp/marill/croagunk other mon with a 2560 hatch cycle with their HA? see what I can do in exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)