Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Smogon !

I'm, kind of, returning into business so to speak and want to start breeding on 6th Gen. To soften the transition a little bit, I'd like to count on someone else's generosity, if that's not too much to ask. If someone was kind enough to send me a near perfect/perfect Ditto, I would be in his/her dept. Of course, I will gladly offer any kind of help in return if that's in my power.

Thanks !

Hello Smogon !

I'm, kind of, returning into business so to speak and want to start breeding on 6th Gen. To soften the transition a little bit, I'd like to count on someone else's generosity, if that's not too much to ask. If someone was kind enough to send me a near perfect/perfect Ditto, I would be in his/her dept. Of course, I will gladly offer any kind of help in return if that's in my power.

Thanks !
Feel free to check out the ditto giveaway in my signature.

Since no one is helping me with it..someone have a defog users like latias or mew? And i need an help with transfering pokes from X to OR, anyone?

Very nice Giveaway ! I will apply Asap but I have one minor problem: I can't search for Dittos on the GTS because I never encontered one ! Any tip on how to remedy this ? Thanks a lot :)

Very nice Giveaway ! I will apply Asap but I have one minor problem: I can't search for Dittos on the GTS because I never encontered one ! Any tip on how to remedy this ? Thanks a lot :)
You can still search for it. There is an option below the letter "Z" in the GTS where you can just type in what you are looking for, if you haven't encountered it before.

Scroll all the way down then you can type it in manually.

note to self: add to faq asap^^

*Smash his head against the desk*

I feel so stupid right now, I guess it's what it takes to miss a year or two worth of Pokemon ^^.

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
If i de-learn the Sludge Wave event move on Gengar. Can I still relearn it with a heart scale or doesnt it work like that on special events? Think it will work but not risking it until im sure.

So i'm having trouble deciding what to breed next, i want something that will work well for my team

Lead/Mold breaker: Stealth rocks/Rapid spinner
Speed boost/MEGA: Physical sweeps
Prankster: Mixed attacker
Adaptability: Special Sweeps
Magic guard/Special wall: Boost set (Cosmic power, charge beam, Moonlight, Stored Power) <<<--- may or may not switch this one

So i'm pretty much looking for a good physical wall, preferably with healbell or wish support but not manditory
Please list abilities to shoot for as well :)

EDIT: Or if there is a good OU legal legendary for such a slot please let me know, also i forgot to mention i have major ocd about putting any pokemon with the same typing on my team, so no other water pokemon, flying pokemon ect. lol i know that makes it even harder

Last edited:
So i'm having trouble deciding what to breed next, i want something that will work well for my team

Lead/Mold breaker: Stealth rocks/Rapid spinner
Speed boost/MEGA: Physical sweeps
Prankster: Mixed attacker
Adaptability: Special Sweeps
Magic guard/Special wall: Boost set (Cosmic power, charge beam, Moonlight, Stored Power) <<<--- may or may not switch this one

So i'm pretty much looking for a good physical wall, preferably with healbell or wish support but not manditory
Please list abilities to shoot for as well :)

EDIT: Or if there is a good OU legal legendary for such a slot please let me know, also i forgot to mention i have major ocd about putting any pokemon with the same typing on my team, so no other water pokemon, flying pokemon ect. lol i know that makes it even harder
TBH, this should be posted in the OU Thread, anyone there would tell you that this team isn't any good..Mixed Thundy wants defiant, Adaptability dragalge is just so-so(not to mention still outclassed by Latios)Mega Gyarados>Sharpedo and above all, the time is not at all synergised...

If I were you, I'd make this team something like this...

Landorus Therian Lead/Scout with SR
Excadrill sand rush sweeper with iron head and the like
Hippowdon to pair with exca(Use Slack off/Earthquake/Stone edge/Ice fang)Careful/impish natured
Clefable Calm Magic guard set with moon and fireblast+softboiled and aromatherapy
Latias With defog
*insert pokemon you like here*I'd say mega Gyarados or something of the like

TBH, this should be posted in the OU Thread, anyone there would tell you that this team isn't any good..Mixed Thundy wants defiant, Adaptability dragalge is just so-so(not to mention still outclassed by Latios)Mega Gyarados>Sharpedo and above all, the time is not at all synergised...

If I were you, I'd make this team something like this...

Landorus Therian Lead/Scout with SR
Excadrill sand rush sweeper with iron head and the like
Hippowdon to pair with exca(Use Slack off/Earthquake/Stone edge/Ice fang)Careful/impish natured
Clefable Calm Magic guard set with moon and fireblast+softboiled and aromatherapy
Latias With defog
*insert pokemon you like here*I'd say mega Gyarados or something of the like
Lol thought it would count since I was looking for breeding suggestions

Btw what do you mean the time is not synergized

Cresselia
Rash
31/31/29/31/31/31
Can I keep this, is it even viable?

Edit:Tossed, weak physical move pool

Last edited:
The embers don't really 'work together' it is basically betting one one of them to with it for you...
i certainly appreciate you're input, but i don't just play guys that are op and what not, i like playing pokemon that i enjoy aesthetically or enjoy playing with :)
im not trying to be a vgc world champ or even go 6-0 in wifi matches, i just want a team that i can be happy with ^_^
the team you built does sound fantastic though!

Can't get my 3DS online where I am now, but I have a pretty hefty request that I hope someone can help me out with. I got into the competitive game with XY and as a result, I have a lot of competitively trained Pokemon over in that set of games. I would like to transfer them all over to my AS game, however I only have one 3DS. I was wondering if someone could take some time out of their day to help me transfer all of my Pokemon from Y over to AS. there are a few boxfulls of them, so in return for helping me I will give you any three of these Pokemon you want from my collection (excluding my 6IV Ditto & Diancie. And if the Pokemon is holding an item I would like that too). I don't have anything too crazy. I never was too picky about IVs but there are a few there that are definitely interesting. Just tell me which ones interest you once I've transferred all of them over. Please PM me if you can help.

Last edited:
Can't get my 3DS online where I am now, but I have a pretty hefty request that I hope someone can help me out with. I got into the competitive game with XY and as a result, I have a lot of competitively trained Pokemon over in that set of games. I would like to transfer them all over to my AS game, however I only have one 3DS. I was wondering if someone could take some time out of their day to help me transfer all of my Pokemon from Y over to AS. there are a few boxfulls of them, so in return for helping me I will give you any three of these Pokemon you want from my collection (excluding my 6IV Ditto. And if the Pokemon is holding an item I would like that too). I don't have anything too crazy. I never was too picky about IVs but there are a few there that are definitely interesting. Just tell me which ones interest you once I've transferred all of them over. Please PM me if you can help.
Minor question, but so you have Pokemon Bank? To my knowledge, multiple games can share the same bank on one 3DS.

Does anyone know how to transfer Battle Points to ORAS accumulated from depositing pokemon in the Pokebank? I have both updated to 1.2 and for some reason the option to Link at the In Game Menu is only there for Pokemon X but not for Omega Ruby. Is this because I purchased a digital copy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)