Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get name changed to DJWils as it is what I use for Showdown and no longer have anything using this name

k - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I would like the name change to Captain Skywalker because I desire PS and Smogon uniformity thx in advance

k - oglemi

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Could I get my name changed to Marigi174 please? My current name has been bugging me for a few months now and Marigi174 is the name I use for everything else nowerdays.

k - oglemi

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
requesting name change: Living So Zambian

reason: I don't really go by VN at all anymore and this is my desired username

I appreciate this a lot

edit: if this name isnt acceptable for whatever reason could i just change back to Honus

lol w/e - oglemi

I would like to change my name to: Twigler

The reason behind this is because I made this account back in 2008, and I have recently returned to Smogon and joined the Showdown community as Twigler!

k - oglemi

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I would like to change from Bippy to Megazard Z. Megazard Z is my main alt on Showdown and I'm voiced under it, but it's caused some confusion because people don't know who I am. Meanwhile, Bippy means squat.

k - oglemi

Can I get my named changed to Khajeel?

Reason: Its what I go by in showdown and I had to change my overall Usernames on everything due to some small music maker.

Thanks! :)

k - oglemi

Good Morgan

Banned deucer.
So I've been going as PLODE and it just doesn't feel right, can I go back to Good Morgan?

k - oglemi

Can i change my name to qwerts, it's what i go by on PS and i like it much better.

k - oglemi

i would like to change mine to ♪Blizz
beacuse blizz is my name on pokemon not blizzgod
thanks.

rejected - not gonna add special characters - oglemi

Jaymz

formerly Shikane
I would like my name to be changed to Shikane. This name has been tarnished and I really need a new name to start posting here. If its possible I would like there to not be a tag with my old name, because this name is my way of starting over.

k - oglemi

Can I get a name change from Gosick to Stockings, Gosick is what I go by for fighting games, and the few people that do know me here know me as Stockings. Thanks.

k - oglemi

lighthouses

Inordinary
is a Tiering Contributor
I would like to change mine to "lighthouses", the stupid dot is stupid and i don't know why i put it there in the first place, don't mind if it counts as a name change.

k - oglemi

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm just about to waste my name change but...
I'd like to change my name back to gamer boy please. I know I've just got it changed (as shown by the CT) and it is kind of a waste, but as soon as it got changed I started to miss it. Also if possible can i not have the CT when I change it back, just because I want it to look like I never changed my name to Marigi174.

k - oglemi

Hi there. I would like to change my nick in "Jaeck" because I changed it in any forum and "Darth Jack" sounds very noob (I choosed it around 3 years ago). Well, could an admin change it? Thanks :]

k - oglemi

Hi I would like to change my name to "dodmen" because these numbers look like shit and Dudeman is already taken.

-If you have a badge or a significant number of posts, the name change will be up to moderator's discretion.

^Regarding that, please let me know if this is an issue and if there's anything I can do to fix it. Thanks!

thank god - oglemi

Hi.

I would like to request a name change from this name to the name I use on most of my social media: GroudonEmpire
My date of joining is something I cherish even though I haven't had much activity but having the same name on all of my social media accounts makes things easier for ppl who know me.

Please and Thank YOu

k - oglemi

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
Hi I would like to change my name to "dodmen" because these numbers look like shit and Dudeman is already taken.

-If you have a badge or a significant number of posts, the name change will be up to moderator's discretion.

^Regarding that, please let me know if this is an issue and if there's anything I can do to fix it. Thanks!
may i suggest "dudemanbro"?

Rare Poison

if im butter then ur a hot knife
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
could I get my name changed to Contradanza?

I've realized that I use the alt Contradanza way more than my normal alt and I want the forums to reflect that

k - oglemi

Can I have my name changed to Anttya? It's what I go by in PS.
(I have an account under Anttya, but I haven't used it in ages and for some reason I felt like using Anttyaz instead)

k - oglemi

I would like to change my name to LuxAkarion.
Reason: My current username includes my real name.
If possible, I'd like my current username to be deleted permanently as I will not be changing back to it.
Thanks.

k - oglemi

Ajna

i tell my ppl i don't need love but
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
I would like my name changed to Ajna. People always make jokes about how they are "sowwy" and it gets pretty annoying. Also I'm just kinda sick of the name in general. Also would I be able to change my date of birth to February 2, 1999? I was really dumb when I made my account lol

k - oglemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)