Other ORAS OU Viability Ranking Thread - Check post #2359

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is exactly what I was talking about with the Char X fanboys ~_~

dbzeenx none of your arguments have made any sense and are probably some of the most biased things I have ever had the displeasure to read. Please stop posting about this topic. You're spamming the thread with numerous double/triple/whatever posts that don't make any convincing arguments and it's annoying as fuck to find the post that actually contribute to the thread. I fucking hate minimoddin and leave that to others but dead lord this needs to stop. Go lurk more and come back when you can make an argument that doesn't scream 'omg char x is my favorite mon pls s+ rank Altaria sux lololol'.
Really mature.

Anyway, just because a stupid 9 year old on the internet says a bunch of sounds that want to sound like bad words I won't give a crap. Also tl;dr.

DaVolterbomb

Banned deucer.
Really mature.

Anyway, just because a stupid 9 year old on the internet says a bunch of sounds that want to sound like bad words I won't give a crap. Also tl;dr.
http://www.coppa.org/

thank you come again

EDIT: since i dont want to shit up the dump that is the Viability thread, I suggest we had our fun time racking up likes to feed the troll. lets get back to the usual, now.

Just you guys look very carefully at what exactly happened here.

>A bunch of young lads comment about how awesome and god-like Altaria is and how it outclasses Charizard.
>Somebody differs
>The young creatures go apeshit until they have to call their mothers to fix such situation. It's really important IRL to know that in a game one character is better than others

This Mega zard-x Vs. M-Altaria is getting out of hand! Let's talk about something else. How about Mega sableye, or anything that isn't Meag zard-x or mega altaria!
Exactly man, you don't have an idea how they go apeshit over different opinions. Ugh. Also you guys can't say that my opinion is bullshit or anything. It's not ethic. You people need one or two lessons.

Also, dude, if Altaria was so freaking good. If it truly outclassed Zard X then why the heck isn't it in the S rank? Or atleast in A+. It doesn't outclass it. That's because overall Zard X is better.
Take some goddamn advice for once. He's trying to show you exactly why Zard X isn't as good as it used to be.
Really mature.

Please just fucking stop rn

Then get out dude.
Just you guys look very carefully at what exactly happened here.

>A bunch of young lads comment about how awesome and god-like Altaria is and how it outclasses Charizard.
>Somebody differs
>The young creatures go apeshit until they have to call their mothers to fix such situation. It's really important IRL to know that in a game one character is better than others
Just--
Exactly man, you don't have an idea how they go apeshit over different opinions. Ugh. Also you guys can't say that my opinion is bullshit or anything. It's not ethic. You people need one or two lessons.
Fuck off. Honestly, if you can't behave like a mature person - that is, being able to take criticism, looking at things from multiple perspectives, interpreting other perspectives and not being disgustingly hypocritical - just leave. I absolutely have no respect for somebody like you. I swear, you're the biggest fucking hypocrite I've ever come across in my entire life.

I'm done dealing with you. Have a fine weekend.

Take some goddamn advice for once. He's trying to show you exactly why Zard X isn't as good as it used to be.

Please just fucking stop rn

Just--
Fuck off. Honestly, if you can't behave like a mature person - that is, being able to take criticism, looking at things from multiple perspectives, interpreting other perspectives and not being disgustingly hypocritical - just leave. I absolutely have no respect for somebody like you.

I'm done dealing with you. Have a fine weekend.
When did I ever insult you guys personally because of your opinions. Actual adults discuss without using bad words. The fact that you use them proves you're going apeshit.

Please dont let this guy factor into your opinion on charx in any way. But yeah I am fine moving on from the subject for now.

Instead of talking about medicham being ass, how about mega gallade? I would honestly put mega gallade in S rank before metagross. I mean he has swords dance/good coverage/really niec speed/utility moves like willo wisp or skill swap to take its usual counters. It seems pretty self sufficient to me what do you guys think?

This Mega zard-x Vs. M-Altaria is getting out of hand! Let's talk about something else. How about Mega sableye, or anything that isn't Meag zard-x or mega altaria!
Well, Mega Sableye isn't in A+ or S ranks so unfortunately that's off limits.
Really aside from Zard X there isn't much discussion to be had here aside from a few imo; like maybe one or two in these ranks need to move like Mew but there honestly doesn't seem to be much to discuss, especially compared to A and A- ranks. But we'll roll with it.
Lordy, I was looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend of Omega Ruby and classic Doctor Who and I get like... 10 notifications from this argument every two seconds.
What's the general consensus on Mega Scizor? Better, worse, generally the same? I don't see much discussion on that, was wondering if Opportunity Cost would affect it at all.

In the interest of moving this discussion along, can we talk more about mega garde? How does it work better against stall exactly?

If we are gonna talk about A rank mons how about bumping Rotom-W to A+ This guy has become even more anti meta with ORAS with many more physical attacks for him to WoW or just check with his physical bulk. Bird spam also became more popular upping his use even more.

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Ok, so I'd like to support a drop of Mew. I think this was brought up earlier, but I'd just like to say my thoughts about it.
First and foremost, Mew was widely known in XY for its ability to dismantle common defensive cores and somewhat break stall. With the introduction of mega sableye, Mew can no longer effectively pressure stall as it is shut down by the ever so present mega sableye, as all it needs to do is get off a mega evolution and mew is helpless.
Next, offensive Pokemon have adapted. Mew was also known as a solid greninja check, but with the rise of bulky psychic types such as mew, greninjas are almost always carrying dark pulse.
I really do not feel it is as effective as it was in XY, and should be moved to A. (A- at most)

Okay so as to not make this a shitpost I'm gonna go ahead and nominate Clefable for A. It lost a massive niche in being a catch-all against Greninja for balance, and is less reliable as a wincon thanks to Mega Metagross being one of the most prevalent and best Pokemon in the tier. Granted, Beating Mega Sableye is nice, and Unaware sets are ok but thanks to Gren's Gunk Shot I find myself rarely throwing this on teams like I used to.
Unaware Clef is one of the only Mega Gallade counters out there, so there's that.

Something else to talk about, I don't think Lando-T and Landorus-I should be in the same rank. Lando-I should be a rank lower than Lando-T, but I'm not sure if one should move up or the other should move down.

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
All this argument is stupid, so let me nominate Mega-Sceptile for A rank.

He can sweep opposing teams with relative ease if certain counters to sceptile have been eliminated. You only need to team up sceptile with teammates like Talonflame and gyarados, and basically every check or counter to mega sceptile is out of the picture. Add a stealth rocker, and you basically have an amazing sweeper. Some obscure mons may wall this beast and its best teammates, but mega sceptile is a force to be reckoned with.

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
In the interest of moving this discussion along, can we talk more about mega garde? How does it work better against stall exactly?
When paired up with a mon such as Heatran she's able to completely dismantle most ORAS stall cores, such as rachi / sab / tenta, Venutran (and other variants of FWG cores), and overall being insanely powerful.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Taunt + 3 Attacks can potentially solo some stall teams is why. It also hits really hard in general and is decently fast for its power level, so it still does work against offense.

We all should have agreed with him on his first char x nomination @-@.

Bumping on my post in the last page.

A- ---->B=Although t-tar mega was decent,everything just beats now and setting up is really difficult.Keldeo getting adapated to the meta with scarf,greninja getting low kick along with the addition of a bunch of megas that t-ar loses like mega eye,mega altaria,m-gross,m-loppuny and m-gallade is just so annoying for the beast.Although i'm not sure about dropping the normal tar,this guy should definitely drop at the very least to B.I'd like to say even lower but B seems to be the time for it.

B- --->B/B+=With it's mighty strong crunch and enough bulk to survive a priorty not named CB brave bird,it's easy to late game clean with this guy.Should definitely rise.It's also extremely easy to use.

I'd also like to add that the one stall 'mon not shut down by taunt, Mega Sableye, is also completely obliterated by Mega Garde's Hyper Voice while she doesn't give a fuck about burns.

232 SpA Pixilate Mega Gardevoir Hyper Voice vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Sableye: 296-350 (97.3 - 115.1%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)