The Walking Dead

SpaceBass

☆ALOLA VERA420: FUKK AMOONGUS AND UR MOM
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Legit didn't see the thing about Eugene not being a scientist coming. Personally I've found the walking dead to be a human drama show that just so happens to be set when some zombies show up. Season 5 so far has changed my mind.

The scene with the baseball bats and troughs had me sitting there like, did I click the wrong show? Also, did anyone else have a problem with the scene last season where they first got locked in the train car, and Rick said "they're screwing with the wrong people"? I'm not one of those people who think every show should be full of profanity, but there is a time and a place. I believe this was one of them.

I also disliked the scene where Carol went through the gap in the door, and she put the rifle first. C'mon son.

This season was probably make or break for me, I was on the fence about continuing watching, but so far this season has kept me watching.

Last edited:

SpaceBass

☆ALOLA VERA420: FUKK AMOONGUS AND UR MOM
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I think he was referring to when they went back into Atlanta, and we saw some scenery from season 1. There was a view of the tank that Rick got trapped in and was rescued by Glynn iirc.

i feel like he'll come in near the start of the second half of the season.

Also how epic was it when daryl ripped the walkers skull off of its neck by the eyesockets and hit that guy in the face with it.

i feel like he'll come in near the start of the second half of the season.

Also how epic was it when daryl ripped the walkers skull off of its neck by the eyesockets and hit that guy in the face with it.
Ya, but it kind of annoys me that Daryl gets the majority of the 'cool' and 'bad ass' scenes.

Honestly kind of sick of seeing him and his disgusting hair. Cut that shit off!

what the hell is wrong with gabriel. why is he so stupid
Look at it from his point of view....he's a former priest who has had practically ZERO contact with the outside world for about two years now. He doesn't know what it's like out there and hasn't had to endure the same type of hardships as any of the people from our main group.

Father Gabriel is such a breath of fresh air, I'm loving the spot he's in now. Finally an actor who can carry a role not by being a "bad ass" but by just being fucking good.

I have nothing to look forward to this Sunday (well besides a day off from work), and it's killing me. I had mid-season breaks. It makes me rage.

Anyone following the developments on TWD spin-off? It looks like they're just kinda ripping off the original in regards to the characters, but I can already tell I'm gonna love the setting a LOT more (it starts off early on in the apocalypse I think). I like it when the genre explores the first day, or the first couple of days of the outbreak. How people react, how they cope, how it shows what happens to the government and military, etc....which TWD didn't touch on too much since we immediately got put to two months into the outbreak.

https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/...off--everything-we-know-so-far-202656211.html

Been a while since I posted about TWD since the disappointment of the midseason finale. That last scene broke my heart and made me question whether or not I wanted to stick it out and continue watching this forsaken show with its never ending disappointments and killing everything I like in this world.... Beth was the love of my life, and now I am just questioning when they are going to put the final nails in the coffin and shoot Maggie and Tara in the face.

That being said, I am going to answer the questions on the first page:
I do not read the comics, but I do read about them

My favorite characters are/were Beth, Maggie, Andrea, Glenn, Tara and Rosita

My favorite seasons were one and two, with seasons three and four being my least favorite

My favorite TWD moments were when Dawn and Governor were killed, cuz fuck those two little bitches hard right in their respectively earned graves!!! :) [I also loved when Andrea was turning to a zombie because she became quite the awful character in season three]

With that being said, what do you guys think will happen in this next coming half of season five? Will Morgan finally meet up with Rick and his group? This has been teased since TWD's inception, and I think it has gone on long enough and is what everybod is desiring after the death of such an important character; my beloved Beth

Edit: to actually put some worth in the post, the new trailer does not really tell us much of what will happen in this coming half which airs in the first half of February. We do know Kanye West is appearing in one episode, he even caused drama after the fact by posting a video on the set or some shit. The trailer itself basically just tells us what we already know: "surviving together is the only thing that matters". Wowe much revealed......

Last edited:
I took the video as mere promotional fluff, not necessarily a trailer for what will happen in the second half of season 5.

*spoilers*

Writing this on my phone. Anywayyyyyy it's known that the second half of season 5 will have the group finally arrive at the Alexandria safe zone. For people who enjoyed the group's nomadic ways and hated the way they stayed in one place.....this may turn them off. I for one am excited to how things play out (particularly with Maggie).

I know how it feels to have your favorite die. I was absolutely devastated when my husband aka Shane died (though glad he lived a LOT longer then his comic counterpart!), but the writers have a job to do. If everyone lived I'd be disappointed for another reason.

That being said, Carl, Daryl, and Rick probably aren't going anywhere anytime soon, and probably Michonne as well. Carol I'm unsure about.

Also I bought my tickets and picture with Jon Bernthal for Walker Stalker Con in San Francisco at the end of the month! Can't wait. I may propose.....

yeah rick, carl daryl and michonne have complete immunity, at least for a few more seasons. i also feel like carol, glenn and maggie won't get killed off for a long while yet. anyone else is fair game though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)