Multifaction/FFA Wayne Bradier Mafia - Game Over! Won by DLE, Celever, More Cowbell, sunny004, Acklow, imperfectluck

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
The Marcus lynch is still on. I have a promise to make to everyone who is currently voting for Eliwood:
Eliwood WILL be lynched next cycle, no two ways about it. It looks like a large portion of the game wants him dead already lol. However, for my backing on the Eliwood lynch, Marcus must die this cycle instead.

Furthermore, this is the ONLY cycle for the rest of this game which UncleSam will be vulnerable in. He knows why, I know why, and I'm gonna tell you why. I have a close ally who will remain anonymous who, according to the UncleSam alliance, is going to die tonight. Now, collectively everyone who UncleSam controls targeting the same player equates to 21 HP of damage, which is, in other words, pretty much a OHKO for the whole of the remaining players. UncleSam has a lot of people under his control, this vote weight of 4 is 100% necessary in order for US to get lynched. UncleSam undoubtedly has something up his sleeve, though, and we as a community need as many people on this lynch as possible to secure it. Furthermore, the point about your aliases being revealed also comes into play here. If we get only a couple more votes we hit majority thanks to this key role, so the rest of you need to hop on the bandwagon and lynch Marcus to protect your alias.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
'As a community' hahahaha

lol Celever has already admitted to having an alliance of his own, he is pushing this lynch because he needs me dead for his win condition. That is the only reason. I have no idea where he is pulling these attack numbers from but it's just more of the same mindless propaganda in the hopes that just enough people who don't know better will give him and his pals a free win. Celever has no one's best interests at heart except his own.

Celever

i am town
'As a community' hahahaha

lol Celever has already admitted to having an alliance of his own, he is pushing this lynch because he needs me dead for his win condition. That is the only reason. I have no idea where he is pulling these attack numbers from but it's just more of the same mindless propaganda in the hopes that just enough people who don't know better will give him and his pals a free win. Celever has no one's best interests at heart except his own.
My "pals" can confirm, none of them need you dead besides me.

When have I ever stuck religiously to my WinCon in these ffa games? I am always in an alliance of some description, and I play the game as an alliance. There are many different strategies to playing these games, and even though you may only have your best interests in mind, I do not.

The fact of the matter is this: UncleSam has the power and the following to dominate late game. And by late game I mean cycle 6 and on. This is our only opportunity to shut this whole thing down. I have had some people criticise me of targeting UncleSam instead of someone like GemOfTheDay, a player with a legitimately good team role, but there IS a reason for this: UncleSam is head of this whole thing, and no one can match this.

Ok US, here are the numbers and why this is, in fact, not baseless.
Your sheet alliance has 5 users on it, with a total attacking power of 9.
Your core alliance has an additional 2 users in it, with a collective attacking power of 2-4 (I actually do not know their attack stats).
And then there is you, with an attack power of 2.
Ok, so that's 15-17, not the 21 that I claimed. Well now that I'm putting the facts down, I can see that it is actually more than the original 21 which I claimed. It's more.
One of your sheet alliance members has the ability to do an extra attack worth 1 damage, giving him a total attack power of 3.
Most importantly of all, though, is one of his posse's roles. Any attacks targeting the same player as this person gets an additional power boost of 1. This means that with everyone at US' disposal attacking the same person, they have an attack power of 23-25. This shows the sheer strength of the "alliance".

My arguments are based on info, your arguments are based on conspiracy and speculation...

UncleSam

Leading this village
In other words you are in an alliance, you don't care what the other members of your alliance want dead but are selfish, and are counting literally everyone who doesn't want me dead as being 'in an alliance' with me...

Celever

i am town
In other words you are in an alliance, you don't care what the other members of your alliance want dead but are selfish, and are counting literally everyone who doesn't want me dead as being 'in an alliance' with me...
The Marcus lynch is still on. I have a promise to make to everyone who is currently voting for Eliwood:
Eliwood WILL be lynched next cycle, no two ways about it. It looks like a large portion of the game wants him dead already lol. However, for my backing on the Eliwood lynch, Marcus must die this cycle instead.
Do I need Steve? dead? No.

I am in an alliance, this is true. It is a very small, 3-man alliance. You have 7 users at your disposal and can use them however you want in regards to attacks (since grouping with others for attacks just makes sense). I also concede that my ability is to poison a user, but the difference is that if I poison a user and ALL of my small 3-man alliance attacks them, it deals a huge total of 8 damage. WOOOOOOOOOOOO-

Basically you are trying to overplay my power in this game substantially because, really, I have none. I have provided actual evidence for your statistics, and after I did so you shut up about me lying. Would everyone in this game please actually look at the situation clearly here and see that UncleSam has done nothing but lie his way out of this lynch? He is saying that no one should trust me because "I am in an alliance", when his actual alliance is both larger and more powerful than mine, and he has an additional 3 users and powerful roles to use on top of that? His arguments now make absolutely no sense, and while it's funny to watch, I think it is the clear optimal solution to get rid of this crazy power house now.

An appeal to everyone not in UncleSam's alliance (as in, anyone not on his sheet):

I've seen that sheet, until I lost access earlier today. Between the people in that alliance, at least one person will need you dead, and with the voting force behind that alliance, they will systematically work off the list until it is your turn to die. Killing Steve may seem like a better idea now, but in time someone on that alliance sheet will need you dead, so you get lynched or nightkilled. This is the last big chance for anyone not in that alliance to try and do something about it, so use that chance.

Regarding the Steve? lynch tomorrow: someone on UncleSam's sheet needs Steve? dead, so they will not be opposed to the lynch tomorrow. That lynch will happen.

UncleSam

Leading this village
More Cowbell is Celever's ally so I guess I'm not surprised they would try a stunt like this haha

I was collaborating with More Cowbell on an attack last cycle, that is the extent of our relationship.

Celever

i am town
More Cowbell is Celever's ally so I guess I'm not surprised they would try a stunt like this haha

I was collaborating with More Cowbell on an attack last cycle, that is the extent of our relationship.
Ok, so yeah I'm allies with MC. He is another member of my incredibly powerful (WOW) 3-man alliance!

He gave me all of the info on your sheets, and this is why I know what is going on with your alliance. I'm not making this shit up because I've had a... well I guess second-hand experience with it all. MC has confirmed this, and the fact that UncleSam actually denies that MC was ever on the sheet shows what a huge liar he is.

Hell, can one of the other 4 people on the sheet (other 4 excluding Sam) come out and just say that More Cowbell was on there to expose his lies? This is getting tiresome.

Celever

i am town
Ok, deadline is drawing closer, and apparently this hasn't been getting through to everyone:

If you are not a part of UncleSam's alliance and he survives this lynch, you WILL lose.

Eliwood WILL be lynched tomorrow, even if Marcus is lynched today.

This is literally all there is to say about this lynch. Everyone benefits from it...

UncleSam

Leading this village
Celever is telling people literally any lie he can think of to try to turn people against me. This is because if he lynches me he will roll over his remaining enemies with little resistance.

If you really want to take that chance with his alliance then its your loss.

Only Celever and those with his sheet will benefit from this lynch. Anyone else who thinks he is willing to help you is fooling themselves.

UncleSam

Leading this village
btw according to Celever he has all my info an alliance of his own and numerous people who are not my enemies willing to vote me for no reason

Does anyone seriously think they stand a chance against this?

UncleSam, that alliance of Celever is small, about half of the size of your alliance. The people voting against you are people realizing that they don't stand a chance if your alliance is left at the strength it is right now.
If you are not in the UncleSam alliance at the moment, the UncleSam alliance needs you dead eventually, and there is zero reason to not vote against him. The people voting for you right now are not all part of some massive alliance, like you assume for some reason.

Anyways, I probably won't be online until deadline, and I've said what I wanted to say. Good luck to everyone in doubt right now, choose what leads to your own victory, not UncleSam's.

Celever

i am town
Celever is telling people literally any lie he can think of to try to turn people against me. This is because if he lynches me he will roll over his remaining enemies with little resistance.

If you really want to take that chance with his alliance then its your loss.
This can be said for you too, except I'm in a small 3-man alliance (with a collaborative attack power of 4, 8 with my ability) and you have 7 users at your disposal, 8 including yourself, with a collaborative attack power of 23-25.

You have lied repeatedly throughout this cycle to several people (and I know this because many of them have given logs back to me about your endeavours). The hypocrisy there is hilarious.

I have the info advantage. Of like 2 aliases. FINE YOU CAUGHT ME ;;
(for the record having about 2 more aliases is completely useless to me. Unlike US, I don't need everyone not a part of his alliance dead in order to win lol).

The fact that he also just said "Does anyone seriously think they stand a chance against this?" is hilarious to me, as the only way I can take it is as a compliment. Yes, a lot of people who are not your enemy are lynching you, however this is not because I'm some crazed dictator. They recognise that they have no shot at winning if you stick around! Plus, if you want to use this argument, you've got poor imperfectluck still voting for Eliwood even though he needs you dead with blackmail of some description (source: ipl) so I wouldn't shoot your mouth off about people voting for other people "for no reason". We all know that you mean I'm forcing people to do things here, which is clearly not the case.

Also, like More Cowbell said, it seems like you think everyone lynching you rn is part of some huge powerful alliance (still not as huge or powerful as yours if we WERE some kind of alliance). I think you've stopped seeing sense, and I hope that the rest of the game starts...

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
I hate being caught in the middle of the two biggest superpowers in the game. Really I do. Unvote

I encourage you to Lynch Eliwood

Celever knows who you are. Support this lynch or he'll kill you.

UncleSam

Leading this village
The fact you think I could blackmail ipl is cute.

The fact you are lying about your attack power (I mean with your ability it's obvious your attack power is way larger) is not cute.

Also I am not a superpower, if anything this day should show that even when I go for an enemy of as many people as possible Celever is still pushing hard to lynch me because his core alliance can vote me off regardless of any other lynch target. There is no negotiating with them. They need everyone dead who is not in their alliance, this is a fact. Celever has more information and a stronger ability than mine, this is a fact.

Celever just pulls numbers out of the air and claims I have control over like half the game rofl. With the sheer number of people voting me it should be obvious this is a blatant lie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)