COUNTDOWN - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Lets see if I still got it
COUNTDOWN
Time to up your game - in this tour - the aim of the game is to survive with as many pokémon in peak physical condition as possible - Loose too many 'mons one battle, and you'll put yourself at a massive disadvantage the next.
Tour Rules
  • You start off with 6 Pokémon. This will be your 6 for the duration.
  • When signing up - Message me your 6 - and when you lose a mon - post which you've lost when you post "won gg" or your opponent can tell me which mon you lost when they confirm your win.
  • Tier for the duration: ORAS OU
  • You ARE allowed to change the sets and items between rounds. As long as you keep the Pokémon the same.
  • No Pokémon / Item ban will affect this tournament. The tierlist will remain frozen unless there is a significant problem.
  • Status and any residual damage that happens AFTER your opponents last mon has fainted will not count towards any "deaths" of your mons.
  • There may be a penalty for skating by on activity wins.
  • And of course, All standard rules apply.

Last edited:

toshimelonhead

Honey Badger don't care.
is a Tiering Contributor
in

Quick question: How are you going to handle activity losses in terms of losing pokemon? It would seem the winner of this tournament would be the one with the most activity wins unless there's something to balance that out.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
in

Quick question: How are you going to handle activity losses in terms of losing pokemon? It would seem the winner of this tournament would be the one with the most activity wins unless there's something to balance that out.
I can only penalize intentional johns, and in terms of activity wins, sometimes it's not the fault of the player who has been more active - the opponent goes inactive and the player wins 6-0 by default.

in
so say i won with my last mon, who fainted to life orb recoil, i'm empty?

I've edited the OP with the responses to these Q's

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)