Multifaction/FFA Wayne Bradier Mafia - Game Over! Won by DLE, Celever, More Cowbell, sunny004, Acklow, imperfectluck

Just take a note of these discussions, come back to this after the game and laugh at your ignorance and kick yourself hard and Shout... "Why the hell did I not vote Marcus when I had the chance to make myself win the game."

P.s: For those who are sure that you are not going to win the game, It really doesn't matter whom you support. Just toss for it. But take a note that history remembers the game changers and not band wagoners.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
The only people who win the game if I get lynched are Celever and his alliance members.

If you want to take a chance on that go ahead. They need the rest of the game dead so good luck getting them to not target you.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
The only people who win the game if I get lynched are Celever and his alliance members.

If you want to take a chance on that go ahead. They need the rest of the game dead so good luck getting them to not target you.
Conversely, the only people who win the game if Eliwood gets lynched are Unclesam and his posse. And not even all of his posse.

I still only have 3 members, and all of us share quite a few targets. I know you're trying to convince people that I have more, but I really don't know why or with what, seeing as how you have no evidence, and if you do somehow have evidence it's fake, because your conclusion is blatantly untrue.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Does it matter who has what at this point? If you aren't working with one person or another, then you're just behind and are disorganized. Stop complicating things by saying you have X number of people allied with you. That's only more reason to not work with you. The people who are most dangerous or have compelling arguments ar the ones that intimidate you with that. Fuck numbers, fuck alliances, work with people for a common goal. The common goal we have is to win, if you want to win contact me.

FIGHT THE POWA

HEY GUYS DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE HAS BEEN AN ALLIANCE ALL ALONG

MORE COWBELL HAS BEEN IN THE ALLIANCE ALL ALONG UNTIL HE LEAKED ALL THE SHIT WE HAD

WE BEING REINFLECHE, ME, MORE COWBELL, SLIM GULDO, CANCEROUS AND UNCLESAM

SO YEAH HE HAS BEEN LYING AND SHIT SO YEAH

UNVOTE

VOTE MARCUS

YEAH FUCK THAT GUY

UncleSam

Leading this village
Well at least its obvious who is in with Celever haha

Slim Guldo is dead, More Cowbell and Hiipfire are obviously not with me. So according to Celever's friends my alliance is...three people large?

And that's according to Celever's alliance...

Does anyone seriously think this is real/a threat even if it was real rofl?

Celever

i am town
Well at least its obvious who is in with Celever haha

Slim Guldo is dead, More Cowbell and Hiipfire are obviously not with me. So according to Celever's friends my alliance is...three people large?

And that's according to Celever's alliance...

Does anyone seriously think this is real/a threat even if it was real rofl?
So two users have spoken out and betrayed your original alliance, and you deny the existence of them both? This is awful play, and I hope that this shows everyone who still is in US' sheet alliance (Reinfleche, Cancerous) how much he cares about you and how he doesn't even care about your goals really. He's moved onto the core alliance, so lynch this backstabber. I know that if I were in your position I would.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Oh wow so now I'm part of ANOTHER alliance?

Jesus christ do people not see how ridiculous these claims are.

It's so obvious I'm not part of a mega alliance at this point like holy fuck. It's also obvious Celever is part of one.

Celever

i am town
Oh wow so now I'm part of ANOTHER alliance?

Jesus christ do people not see how ridiculous these claims are.

It's so obvious I'm not part of a mega alliance at this point like holy fuck. It's also obvious Celever is part of one.
I think you're getting "obvious" and "impossible" mixed up...

UncleSam

Leading this village
By your own alliances account I'm part of a three man group.

If that's a mega alliance then your alliance is what exactly? All 6 of you?

Literally even if Celever is telling the truth he is a way bigger threat than I am, and he is bullshitting regardless. He has enough people where he can pull stunts like this with impunity.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Like holy shit just look at how many people Celever has gotten to vote me when he is the only one who needs me dead. Anyone who is an enemy of theirs will get swept away, plain and simple.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
For future reference: if you're changing your actions, please make a new message in the conversation - it doesn't notify me when you've edited a previous message so I'll more likely than not miss it.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Deadline

Indecision wracked the voting proceeds as Eliwood was compared to Stalin and Marcus to Hitler. Just when it looked like things were wrapping up, Gerome, Donnel, and Fisher stood up simultaneously and pointed at their preferred target.

Gerome said:
Lynch Marcus
Donnel said:
Lynch Marcus
Fisher said:
Lynch Marcus
Afterwards, all three exploded, revealing that they were never really anyone at all.

Anyways, in one of the closest lynches I think I've ever seen (aside from ties of course), it seems that it was Marcus that bit the dust in the end.

Dear Marcus,
You are GlaDOS.

<A PICTURE WOULD BE PORTAL SPOILERS>

“Unbelievable! You, <subject name here>, must be the pride of <subject hometown here>.”

You are the AI in charge of testing at the Aperture Science Enrichment Center. I’m not going to say much beyond that on the off chance that whoever I give this role to hasn’t played Portal (but seriously go play Portal).

Due to the frequency of injuries occurring during testing, anyone who targets you at any time will take 1 damage.

Max HP: 22
Attack: 2

You win if you are alive when Captain Falcon, Hodor, imperfectluck, Linebeck, Rawk Hawk, and Toph Beifong are dead.

I was rooting for you, UncleSam.

askaninjask, Celever, Gale Wing Srock, HiipFire, Millky95, More Cowbell, munchyoshi

Chrom, Donnel, Ephraim, Finn, Fisher, Gerome, Hector, Lyn, Marth, Shiida

Meanwhile, Ike can no longer fight for his friends.

Dear Ike,
You are Shigeru Miyamoto

“A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is bad forever.”

You are a Japanese video game designer and producer currently working at Nintendo. You are most known for creating some of the most iconic IPs in video game history, including Super Mario, The Legend of Zelda, and Pikmin.

Each cycle, you may target an alias by leaving their name in the official host conversation. You may choose to either rush this alias’s action, causing it to occur faster than normal, or delay it, causing it to occur slower than normal.

Max HP: 20
Attack: 2

You win if you are alive when Captain Falcon, Denning, Katniss Everdeen, Masahiro Sakurai, Rawk Hawk, and Richard Castle are dead.
That's game over for PokeguyNXB.

Results are going out. Katarina has joined the game.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)