Gen 6 ORAS Ubers Cute-Ability Ranking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
this is so gay.. its just the fact some of you have just sat down and typed 'cute mewtwo' or something into your search browser
this is what people do on smogon when they can't think of anything productive to do. (including me)

this is what people do on smogon when they can't think of anything productive to do. (including me)
I've heard there exists a legendary fanfic written by a notorious M2 fanboy whose name I will not reveal that depicts the sort of stuff that gives people nightmares.

For your sake, please don't try to look for anymore Mewtwo or Lucario fanart.

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Minority Suspect, just a suggestion, but can you please link the Pokemon's name with the picture/post that got it into that ranking?
Sorry I didn't respond to this earlier, but pictures aren't really the sole reason why "insert mon here" got "insert rank here".

Xern was originally ranked low because its distant and because a lot of people find it a nuisance in XY.

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Minority Suspect, I know that isn't the sole reasoning, I even specifically said "Nominating Xerneas for A+ rank, mostly because Xerneas is an adorable Pokemon when you think about it, and giving it Mid B rank isn't really that sufficient. It is a really cute Pokemon who has it's benefits from it's color coordinated antlers, all the way down to it's bright white legs. Even it's official sprite looks elegant and noble!"

I get that it was ranked low for being a distant nuisance, but this is a Cute-Ability thread, not the official viability rankings thread, even though we do need to put that into consideration.

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
If people agree with a Xern raise I will of course raise its ranking, I just feel that most people don't really find it that cute.

As for Mega-Manetric it isn't really considered Ubers viable which is why it was never added.

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
Gyarados/Mega Gyarados for A- rank, it's got a perpetual smile and is big and huggable and kinda has kitty whiskers! Plus shiny Gyarados is red which is one step away from pink, and we all know pink things are cute!!!

(also Gyarados is in the other viability ranking thread unlike garde)

Yveltal for H Rank, because, let's be honest, if it didn't make you smile in Amie with its adorable behavior then you simply have no soul.

Latias and Skymin don't compare to the beast of cuteness that is Yveltal. It's so incredibly adorable, it's destructive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)