Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Looking for a simple female Moon Ball Gastly. Ivs, nature and egg moves really don't matter, I'll do everything after the trade. Will trade a timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 female dream ball snorunt with 4 EMs for it.

Is Timid Treecko considered more useful with 31/e/31/30/31/30 or 31/x/31/31/31/31? In other words, do people care for HP Fire Treecko?
I think it probably definitely is more useful, but I have only just started in Gen VI and am using a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Ditto as a breeding partner. The Treecko's I'm pumping out would make a good breeding partner at least.

P.S. Any 31/e/31/30/31/30 Ditto's out there that would like to have lots of no strings attached intercourse with Treecko's VM me...

Can anybody clone 2 of my Pokemon for me? I need them for trades and anybody who can clone them is welcome to keep a copy for themselves

Yeah, you can clone in gen 6.
really? how risky is it? i'm reading a bit about it and appears to be like old save game trick of yesteryears. i remember in g/s/c it was the pc transfer trick. i'm reading now it's a trading pokemon trick? is cloning different than hacked pokemon? and powersaves is from action replay?

really? how risky is it? i'm reading a bit about it and appears to be like old save game trick of yesteryears. i remember in g/s/c it was the pc transfer trick. i'm reading now it's a trading pokemon trick? is cloning different than hacked pokemon? and powersaves is from action replay?
I don't know how to do the 3DS method, I use my powersaves device for cloning. It's really simple with powersaves, you just backup your save state on your PC, store the pokemon you want cloned in pokebank, then restore your save state and you're done. $teele just offered it above you if you want to take him up on the offer.

i'd love to have my groundon cloned, so that i could get a kyogre.
I clone. I just keep a copy for myself, non distributable, unless I have one of what you need cloned.

Got this just a bit ago, keeper?

Latias - #380 (Timid) : 31 / 14 / 31 / 31 / 22 / 31

SpDef is low, but 4/6 perfect IVs is decent, no?

Multiple spitback Carvanha for trade.

Kanivanha* (F) [GER]
Ability: Speed Boost
IVs: spitback IVs (some 31s)
Adamant Nature
- Ancient Power
- Destiny Bond
- Double-Edge
- Hydro Pump

*german name

I clone. I just keep a copy for myself, non distributable, unless I have one of what you need cloned.

Got this just a bit ago, keeper?

Latias - #380 (Timid) : 31 / 14 / 31 / 31 / 22 / 31

SpDef is low, but 4/6 perfect IVs is decent, no?
i just added you as a friend. my fc is on my profile page. so you clone my pokemon and make one for yourself and then trade me back my original and the cloned?

Can someone with a ralts friend safari catch me a female in a dive ball? I also need a HA shroomish in a repeat ball. Please contact me if you can catch one or if you have one of these safaris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)