Multifaction/FFA Wayne Bradier Mafia - Game Over! Won by DLE, Celever, More Cowbell, sunny004, Acklow, imperfectluck

Lynch Leif
If you need ipl dead or feel like taking out a TOP-TIER THREAT, just do this lmao

eliwood is an inactive that does nothing: this is good

"ipl is the most dangerous ffa player" - UncleSam

lol

Last edited:

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
lynch Eliwood you fucks there is 6 of alive that need him dead, and only 4 that need ipl dead. If you vote for ipl and you don't even need him dead you are probably a tool that follows people blindly and wonder why you end up losing in the end.

lmao at the "we promised" bullshit, because the promise was vote marcus, we'll vote eliwood the next day. Oh wait: none of them changed vote. I don't see why they should be rewarded by an Eliwood vote now?

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
lmao at the "we promised" bullshit, because the promise was vote marcus, we'll vote eliwood the next day. Oh wait: none of them changed vote. I don't see why they should be rewarded by an Eliwood vote now?
We were going to vote for Eliwood either way today, but if we could pick up a few lynch votes in the process it would have been handy lol.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yo it's no problem whatsoever, I know how tumultuous your schedule can be sometimes and I'm doing fine on my own. If you ever find yourself bored feel free to help out!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)