Smogon Premier League VI - Commencement

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time too, really want to be pick because i want to become better and show that i can be useful ;)

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
The wifi wolfpack are preseason favorites to win it all. Just look at that managerial lineup

but the stark sharks always find a way to win, and you cant sleep on ladies man makiri to get the job done for a 3rd championship, but if you are lucky maybe hell sleep with you

I dont know how kokoloko will do as a manager. Will he rub people the wrong way managing? Or will he be like a Nick Saban or a Bill Belichik? Tsunami is a top (BAN ME PLEASE) too, at least to me, but he doesnt seem well liked. Neither of them really do. I like them both, but I think it could go either way with this duo

and I cant forget to rep my #strong boys managing the firebot falcons, Texas and kd24. Good veteran experience and in depth knowledge of irl sports too, which could prove useful. Could be a fearsome duo. Will definitely be my number 2 team this season, but I can never betray my loyalty to the wolfpack

Croven

certified genius
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Yeah new here too, somewhat decent at OU, willing to learn any tier if it's needed, and I have a bunch of time on my hands so I'll be fairly active. So yeah, I'd appreciate it if someone would pick me up or give me a chance! (totally didn't copy that last bit from cuteflounder's post....) Anyway, looking forward to SPL! ^^

Last edited:
Okay, due to popular demand I have decided to limit my posts here to sincere stuff. Sorry to anyone I may have unintentionally annoyed.

In any case, I'll be trying out over the weekend.

Edit: I've been kicked from 3 channels for doing nothing (well nothing wrong), so I guess my reputation is preceding me. May as well stick to the 7 teams I can actually play for.

Last edited:

Cased

Banned deucer.
Hey probably a dumb question but what are we doing about Mega Gabbiepass? Got revealed today as the Mega Evolution for Probopass so just curious what we're doing regarding its tiering. Can we push it to OU? I don't feel like playing NU with it staring at me...

1st time in spl.I would like to play for any team and I hope I manage to contribute In the long run :].I play oras ubers and I learn fast enough and am decent in the tier.GL to everyone of my [I hope] future teammates :].

Dunno who to try out for, but if anyone needs a player for ORAS UU let me know. I've been around for a while and played in SPL a couple years ago with Les Trous du Cul Elegants for anyone who remembers them lol. I'm on #xyuu fairly often if you want to find me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)