Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
WECAMEASROMANS: You advance via activity over Zamrock.

Conflict & Lasszao: Granting the extension Lasszao requested. You guys have until the end of today.

RotomSock vs VallejoMC.: Vallejo seems to have missed the scheduled time and asked to play today at the same time as yesterday. Someone also told me Vallejo won, yet neither of you posted to confirm anything. Regardless, you guys have until the end of today to finish the game, otherwise I will have to make an activity call.

Tele

a quality human being
won vs aim 2-1

g1: i brought my old squad with just some little variations (keldeo and lando in, tran and terrak out), the match up was in my favour although his manaphy was a real threat, but i can get it done with some little luck involved

g2: i decided to bring a jirachi team which i ve played a lot in the late xy, but i knew since the beginning that match up wasnt in my favour at all,,, i still tried to make it a close game, but his scarf landot took over at the end,,, i could have probably played jirachi in a better way (like ppl insulting me and my frend cbb in the smogtour chat were adfirming)

3: i decide to bring again my old, historic team, since i always feel very comfortable while playing it, and it definetely paid off!!! after i saw the team preview i immediately realized that i had good chances to bring this home, since slowbro+clefa could put a lot of work on his team,,, the sub-toxic-firepunch-iron head rachi was probably the biggest threat becos slowbro cant wall this set, but fortunately i make a lucky prediction getting my slowbro burned :] good games in general tho :]

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
accurate depiction of games:

g1: 8 crits + paras
g2: joey outplayed and tele choked on every dick on the smogtours sever at the same time
g3: joey got unlucky and got a burn which was counter productive, tele got a couple of lucky crits on hippo which forced joey into a bad situation in which he had to play differently. joey might have made a mistake with keldeo but still.

%tele: WHO IS DA BEST
flna76: ,
%I ABR I: did u beat aim
%I ABR I: ?
its me god: life without SR would be the best
+yrs: ?

%tele: IM TOO MUCH FOR HIM
%Gizmo: threats
%Gizmo: in the meta
flna76: no one knows where they played G3 Squirrelll
%tele: 2MUCH4THIS GUY
zzzzzzz

Tele

a quality human being
lmao i said those things in a private chat where we just talk shit about everyone and everything, just like a skype chat,,, no drama pls
btw pdc was obviously looking for a "scoop" as usual since he asked me that
[21:11:09] %the pdc show: tele
[21:11:12] %the pdc show: what is ur opinon on
[21:11:14] %the pdc show: beating pokeaim

lmao i said those things in a private chat where we just talk shit about everyone and everything, just like a skype chat,,, no drama pls
btw pdc was obviously looking for a "scoop" as usual since he asked me that
[21:11:09] %the pdc show: tele
[21:11:12] %the pdc show: what is ur opinon on
[21:11:14] %the pdc show: beating pokeaim
I don't think I've ever seen a good player talk shit about the person he just haxed, especially after he acknowledged he lucked the fuck out of him.

Tele

a quality human being
I don't think I've ever seen a good player talk shit about the person he just haxed, especially after he acknowledged he lucked the fuck out of him.
u talking about respect man? tell me more about this bunch of idm (BAN ME PLEASE) trashtalking me on smogtour lobby while i was playing aim. which is the reason why i asked him to play the last battle on a different server

u talking about respect man? tell me more about this bunch of idm (BAN ME PLEASE) trashtalking me on smogtour lobby while i was playing aim. which is the reason why i asked him to play the last battle on a different server
maybe this wouldn't happen if you weren't so goddamn unlikeable

I don't recall talking shit besides, if the shit talking was annoying you could just have closed the Lobby tab ?_? sigh I guess that is too much to ask for a low IQ life form like you.

Oh, it's funny when respect is brought in the picture. People like you guys who obviously demonstrate an amazing level of skill, I'd argue in the top 3% of the world, but a lot of you lack the qualities of a respectful and decent human being. When you win its "gg outplayed" and when you lose its "fuck the hax you were lucky and bad."

I don't mean to call anyone out but can't you just respect each other's skill as some of the best battlers in the world rather than just sit there and bitch? I'm all for a competitive spirit and trash talking but when shit goes from, "that guy's no problem I'll win this game easy" to, "watch me 6-0 this (BAN ME PLEASE)" doesn't that kinda make you a lot more petty?

Again not calling anyone out cos the last thing I wanna do is turn this to Smogon Hate Thread v2 but just my 2 cents as someone with no recognisable skill in battling who's looking in from the outside.

Oh, it's funny when respect is brought in the picture. People like you guys who obviously demonstrate an amazing level of skill, I'd argue in the top 3% of the world, but a lot of you lack the qualities of a respectful and decent human being. When you win its "gg outplayed" and when you lose its "fuck the hax you were lucky and bad."

I don't mean to call anyone out but can't you just respect each other's skill as some of the best battlers in the world rather than just sit there and bitch? I'm all for a competitive spirit and trash talking but when shit goes from, "that guy's no problem I'll win this game easy" to, "watch me 6-0 this (BAN ME PLEASE)" doesn't that kinda make you a lot more petty?

Again not calling anyone out cos the last thing I wanna do is turn this to Smogon Hate Thread v2 but just my 2 cents as someone with no recognisable skill in battling who's looking in from the outside.

weird because

flna76: ,
%I ABR I: did u beat aim
%I ABR I: ?
its me god: life without SR would be the best
+yrs: ?

%tele: IM TOO MUCH FOR HIM
%Gizmo: threats
%Gizmo: in the meta
flna76: no one knows where they played G3 Squirrelll
%tele: 2MUCH4THIS GUY

sounds a lot like "gg outplayed" when in reality tele haxed pokeaim in all 3 games, sounds disrespectful as fuck too in light of the circumstances of the games. tele also talked shit and got mad when he got haxed earlier in the OLT.

those are the 2 main gripes you cite about everybody trashtalking tele, yet he manages to show those 2 exact qualities in this very thread. the man is a caricature of everything wrong with pokemon

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
shartruce2: like around 10-11am gmt -8
shartruce2: thats like
shartruce2: 7-8pm for you

scheduled for Monday.

edit : oh the dr4m4
edit² : tele tryin to look like nelson a bit too hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)