DOU Doubles Invitational - Round Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It's time for the culmination of the entire eight months of the Doubles Circuit:
THE DOUBLES INVITATIONAL

Specific Rules
  • This is a standard XY Doubles (NOT ORAS) tournament.
  • The tournament will be 5 rounds of Swiss, followed by a Single Elimination Top 4 Cut.
  • Players will play a best of three series of games each round.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
Standard Rules and Clauses
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot use the moves Double Team or Minimize in their Pokémon's movesets.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any pokemon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play. Check this thread for more informations.
  • Uber Clause: Players may not use any items, moves, abilities, or Pokemon that appear on Smogon's Doubles banlist.
The second round's matchups are:

Laurel vs Tricking
srk1214 vs makiri
Pinoy Pwnage vs finally
TheFourthChaser vs Braverius
Haruno vs Lohgock
bye! vs TGMD
Pwnemon vs U-Turn Out

Deadline : 1 week 0_0

As a last note, please continue to play even if you can't top cut, so that the tiebreaker (opponent's win percentage) is as accurate as possible. I shouldn't have to say this in invitationals but you never know. Also, everyone minimize the amount of activity wins that happen this tournament. Because of the nature of Swiss, I can't grant extensions.[/USER]

Last edited:
Laurel vs Tricking
srk1214 vs makiri
Pinoy Pwnage vs finally
TheFourthChaser vs Braverius - oo
Haruno vs Lohgock - oo
bye! vs TGMD
Pwnemon vs U-Turn Out

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
predicting tgmd to lose. He's fucking ass

as for other matchups
Laurel vs Tricking - luck god vs player with no luck. eZ win for tricking.
srk1214 vs makiri - paul's a god
Pinoy Pwnage vs finally - pinoy is a luck god
TheFourthChaser vs Braverius - best matchup of the round
Pwnemon vs U-Turn Out - bad user vs bad user. Pwnemon is uglier though so predicting him to win

Last edited:

finally

how can you swallow so much sleep?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
DALLAS THROWDOWN
COME ONE, COME ALL
WE'LL GIVE YOU THE WHOLE SEAT, BUT YOU'LL ONLY NEED THE EDGE
find me and pinoy at dallas cowboys stadium saturday probably

Laurel vs Tricking- been fighting laurel. he = strong
srk1214 vs makiri
Pinoy Pwnage vs finally
Haruno vs Lohgock- i think gock is p good
bye! vs TGMD- now hold on a second
Pwnemon vs U-Turn Out

also vm me if you wanna hang out with 'kiwis: the hentai, the movie, the birds in Lasagne 's room, the skype'

Laurel vs Tricking
srk1214 vs makiri
Pinoy Pwnage vs finally
TheFourthChaser vs Braverius - hl match
Haruno vs Lohgock
bye! vs TGMD
Pwnemon vs U-Turn Out - unlucky n good vs lucky n bad

Laurel vs Tricking
srk1214 vs makiri
Pinoy Pwnage vs finally
TheFourthChaser
vs Braverius
Haruno vs Lohgock
bye! vs TGMD
Pwnemon vs U-Turn Out

Laurel vs Tricking
srk1214 vs makiri
Pinoy Pwnage vs finally
Haruno vs Lohgock
bye! vs TGMD
Pwnemon vs U-Turn Out

lost 1-2 against finally in the worst hax I have ever inflicted on someone. He prevailed the greatest hax in the history of Doubles

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
from here on out the salt levels need to come down a few lot. I see like 3 posts that should be infracted. Calm it down and take a loss it's just Pokemon. Calling people a shit player this far into a tournament is such a shitty thing to do. Could all of you be a little more respectful please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)