Other ORAS UU: Fighting Spam in UU

Hey guys, I'm here with another RMT :] So seeing that basically everything that checked fighting just got BL'd, I really wanted to make a Fighting Spam Hyper offense. So be aware that this team is meant to be all out balls out hyper offense! That means i have no walls and all I do is hit hard and die! You've been warned so here's the squad

The Spammers of the Fighting Variety:
Lopunny-M.png
not fighting spam (Lopunny-Mega) @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
Ability: Limber --> Scrappy
EVs: 252 Atk/4 SpDef/252 Spe
Fake Out
Return
High Jump Kick
Ice Punch

Alright, so MLop was the first member of my Fighting Tri-Force, and I waffled over this and MGallade, but I like her better because she's the only non-scarfed Fighting type that outspeeds Crobat, which is a HUGE threat for my team. (If Inner Focus, im screwed) But this thing hits like a truck and lets me hit all 1 of the ghosts in the tier. But this thing is a monster and the first member.
Machamp.png
not fighting spam (Machamp) @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
Ability: Guts
EVs: 80 HP/252 Atk/176 Spe
Close Combat
Heavy Slam
Ice Punch
Knock Off

So this guy is numero dos on the trio. Choice Band guts is the manliest set possible, and nothing in the tier wants to take a banded CC from this thing. The spread is to outspeed CroCune i think, it's not exact so let me know. This is my only way of beating Crocune in the trio, and just hits hella hard in general. Outside of ghosts and max defense Poison, Flying, and Psychics, (and 4x resists) basically everything gets 2HKOd by Banded Close Combat. This also lets me switch into Pert and Cruel and fish for scald burns!
Lucario.png
not fighting spam (Lucario) @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk/4 SpDef/252 Spe
Close Combat
Extreme Speed
Crunch
Swords Dance

So this rounds out my trio of fighting spammers, and is my best revenge killer/crobat picker-offer/sweeper. This thing packs priority which is severely needed to pick off my biggest threat [Crobat] and is just nice for revenging stuff in general. This thing is a great late-gamer and is just an all-around solid mon. I don't feel I need Iron Tail because Crunch gives me way better coverage, and there's only one bulky Fairy type in the tier (Florges) and it really doesn't appreciate taking LO CCs anyways.
The Support Staff:
Crobat.png

burd spam (Crobat) @ Life Orb
Naive/Jolly Nature
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 HP/4 SpDef/252 Spe
Brave Bird
U-Turn
Tailwind
Heat Wave/Taunt

So Crobat is really good on this team for a few reasons a) It's fast as hell (only outsped by MLop) and has really good coverage to help out my fighting spammers. My trio gets rekt by MGal (thanks inner focus -_-) so i need this thing to take care of that threat. I have Tailwind, which works really well on this team, so don't even think about replacing it ;] And lastly I have Heat Wave, which I know is really dumn, and should just use taunt instead. It is a way to kill Forretress, but it's not really common and I can break it down with other pokes.
Alakazam.png
spoons (Alakazam) @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 SpAtk/4 SpDef/252 Spe
Psyshock
Shadow Ball
Focus Blast
Calm Mind

Sash Zam works well on the team, as it's a really powerful Special attacker that can plow through any wall that my spammers can't kill. Overall getting up a calm mind and murdering stuff is just a nice option, and is great switch in on stuff like Chesnaught who's hard to pin down with Brave Bird, and set up or kill. I also love how it's worth saving at 1 HP. It too is a good way to take care of a MGallade, as all of my Support can kinda take care of it (kinda).
Raikou.png
doge cat (Raikou) @ Assault Vest
Timid Nature
Ability: Pressure
EVs 252 SpAtk/4 SpDef/252 Spe
Thunderbolt
Volt Switch
Hidden Power Grass
Extrasensory

So this thing is really nice as a check to Crobat. I'm still not super satisfied that it can't outspeed, but I'm not super sure that I wanna put on the scarf b/c I really like the coverage it has. HP Grass is for Quaggy which can be really annoying to my trio, as well as pert. I have Extrasensory to hit other poisons like the Nido's and this mon is pretty decent. Not sure if I should scarf or not (again) so I'd love to hear opinions!

Crobat: This things wrecks my trio, and the only way to deal is to catch it with Raikou, or whittle with Lopunny (if not Inner Focus) and Lucario E-Speed
Mega-Gallade: Crobat.
Mega Lopunny: Try and get up a Tailwind or Brave Bird off before I die with Crobat. Sash Zam after Fake Out can work too.
Mega-Sceptile: Crobat can take a hit and knock it out. Fake Out helps whittle it too.
Suicune: Guts Machamp wrecks this thing. No worries.
Quagsire: HP Grass, or Machamp.
Chesnaught: Machamp 2HKOs it (and everything else) and all 3 of my coverage mons can hit it super effectively where it hurts.
Entei: Whittle it; Fake Out + Return should kill it with MLop.
Hippowdon: Muscle through it with Machamp I guess. Is a toughie to KO.
Tentacruel: Psyshock.
Umbreon: I hate this thing and is super satisfying to murder with CC.
Celebi: Celebi was the first reason I brought Crobat as well as Shadow Ball on Zam.
Darmanitan: I'll probably have to sac some stuff to kill it with whittle/priority.
Alakazam: Fake Out + Return.

not fighting spam (Lopunny) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch

not fighting spam (Machamp) @ Choice Band
Ability: Guts
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Heavy Slam
- Ice Punch
- Knock Off

not fighting spam (Lucario) @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Crunch

burd spam (Crobat) @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Brave Bird
- Heat Wave
- U-turn
- Tailwind

spoons (Alakazam) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast

doge cat (Raikou) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Extrasensory

I have a channel so check that out for stuff: https://www.youtube.com/user/MisterMurkrow

Last edited:
Hello there!! As a fan of fighting spam. I love this team! Although I'm curious as to why you need Crunch on Lucario? Bar Cresselia there are very slim bulky Psychics in the tier. And most ghosts outside of Cofagrigus will take neutral damage to Crunch. I would suggest slashing crunch for Earthquake. Earthquake hits those bulky poison types, Nidos, Tentacruel, dragagle. As well as still doing better damage against ghosts that arent hit for super effective by Crunch. Currently your team seems fine with handling celebi but I believe EQ will give you better coverage on your lucario aiding him to sweep teams better. Hope this helps and good luck!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)