Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally forgot that Nidoqueen can't breed and accidentally saved after evolving my Dream Ball Nidoran♀. If anybody has a HA spitback, please CMT for it.

Do you need more than 719 Pokémon to complete the Pokédex and get the Shiny Charm? Just making sure I don't need semi-legit monsters to reset for Shiny Zekrom.

Do you need more than 719 Pokémon to complete the Pokédex and get the Shiny Charm? Just making sure I don't need semi-legit monsters to reset for Shiny Zekrom.
It depends on which you are missing, if they are event legends/not released yet, the you can get it, if it is a Bidoof, then you need it :D

I'm looking to transfer some items from my Y to my Alpha Sapphire, although currently I only have access to one 3DS. Basically, I'm looking for someone who can hold on to my items when I trade them over from my Y, and then trade them back to me on my AS. I could potentially offer a small reward in return.

I'm looking to transfer some items from my Y to my Alpha Sapphire, although currently I only have access to one 3DS. Basically, I'm looking for someone who can hold on to my items when I trade them over from my Y, and then trade them back to me on my AS. I could potentially offer a small reward in return.
I can do it :)

I want to breed a Gothita with the egg move Captivate and need a male parent (Human-Like egg group) that already knows the move. Can anyone, who has a spare one, help me with that?
Seems that the only way to get this is in previous generations.

PS: Whoever helps me can have a copy of the Gothita (Shadow Tag, Modest, HP [Fire], 4 egg moves, Luxury Ball) once I'm done breeding.

Last edited:
Not sure how game sync IDs work, but it's possible it got sniped by some random that wanted that Pokémon. Can you take/withdraw the junk mon?
Thanks, I tried that about 2/3 times to make sure - but nope, each time the Pokemon was still there. Skitty, Poochyena and Phione, didn't work for any of them. It's a pain - I'll just have to get my friends to help like everyone else. So much for autonomy!

Unrelated, I just reset over a Calm 31/31/31/31/25/31 Heatran. It sucked. But I was going for the specially defensive set, and everyone says to have 28+ in all relevant stats. That was okay, wasn't it?

Hi guys. I downloaded ORAS onto an SD card I've had for some years. Everything has worked fine until now. On Friday I used pokébank and saved. Today I tried to play and it said my save file was corrupted. But I didn't do a thing in between! I didn't take the SD card out even once. Anyone knows what happened? And - most importantly - if there's anything I can do to retrieve my save data? If I had been manipulating the SD card a lot I could understand, but this literally came out of the nowhere...

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
You need 718 Pokémon or more, since the last 3 are only obtainable through events. So everything from Bulbasaur to Zygarde is fine. I had Diancie in stead of Arceus, which also made 718 > got the Shiny Charm. You also want him to check your Hoenn Dex in order to get the Oval Charm.

Buckert

Is there a way to calculate if it's even possible to have a star raptor with 247/248 HP and speed stat that's 1 point lower than rayquaza at lvl 70?
Nope, Final Gambit does damage to the opponent equal to the lost HP of the user. So if Rayquaza outspeeds you and deals damage, your Final Gambit will fail to check HP stat.

I totally forgot that Nidoqueen can't breed and accidentally saved after evolving my Dream Ball Nidoran♀. If anybody has a HA spitback, please CMT for it.
Iirc I have one on my Y cart you can have. Let me check.
Edit: the Nidoran female is x/31/31/31/31/31 in a pokeball and has hustle.

Buckert

Edited the post but thank you.
Not possible to check Speed, because Rayquaza will have 174 Speed at level 70 with a +Speed nature. Get a Smeargle with 173 Speed, use Staraptor to get it down to 1 HP, switch to Smeargle. If Rayquaza moves first, it also had 31 Speed. When it sleeps, use a X Speed or Rock Polish, so you can move first the next turns.

Looking for a Shaymin for pokedex purposes. Happy to trade straight back.

For your help, I'm offering one of the following 5IV pokemon:

Buneary
Qwilfish
Koffing
Scyther
Lileep
Skrelp
Zangoose
Litwick
Tyrogue
Meowth
Misdreavus
Sableye
Machop
Ferroseed
Snubbull
Helioptile
Ralts
Whismur
Smeargle
Espurr
Noibat
Feebas
Castform
Weedle

These are the only spares I have on hand currently. Please message me if interested, remember I only need the Shaymin for dex purposes and you can have the 5IV as thanks in return. Cheers.

Last edited:
Friends i need help!i am very close with the battle with groudon and i need to transfer some pokes to help catch it! Someone? It will take bo more than 5 mintues!

Not possible to check Speed, because Rayquaza will have 174 Speed at level 70 with a +Speed nature. Get a Smeargle with 173 Speed, use Staraptor to get it down to 1 HP, switch to Smeargle. If Rayquaza moves first, it also had 31 Speed. When it sleeps, use a X Speed or Rock Polish, so you can move first the next turns.
I was going to have the starraptor's intimidate check the speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)