Gabriel's Shinies, Cloning and More! (New: flawless ORAS Bold Cresselia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, for this

Shiny Adamant Carvanha 31/31/31/x/31/31(OT: Matteo 44114, bred by me, SV hatched by reddit user:http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/2eculo/1335/ )
Speed Boost
- Destiny Bond
And this
Adamant Beedril 31/31/31/x/21/31
Swarm, 252 Atk/Spe/6 HP
- Knock Off
- Drill Run
Would you take a
No redis 6 IV shiny Jolly meinfoo SV hatched by a guy on reddit and bred by me nicknamed Slappy with baton pass and knock off
As well as a

No redis Shiny Jolly archen SV hatched (same deal as before) 31/31/31/x/31/31 with wing attack steel wing knock off and head smash?

Hello, for this

Shiny Adamant Carvanha 31/31/31/x/31/31(OT: Matteo 44114, bred by me, SV hatched by reddit user:http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/2eculo/1335/ )
Speed Boost
- Destiny Bond
And this
Swarm, 252 Atk/Spe/6 HP
- Knock Off
- Drill Run
Would you take a
No redis 6 IV shiny Jolly meinfoo SV hatched by a guy on reddit and bred by me nicknamed Slappy with baton pass and knock off
As well as a

No redis Shiny Jolly archen SV hatched (same deal as before) 31/31/31/x/31/31 with wing attack steel wing knock off and head smash?
Sure. I also have other shinies for ORAS megas, let me know if you have interest in a particular pokemon so I can give you more info and what others shinies you have :)

Sure. I also have other shinies for ORAS megas, let me know if you have interest in a particular pokemon so I can give you more info and what others shinies you have :)
A shiny no redis careful 5 IV Larvitar with outrage pursuit stealth rock and DD nicknamed bulk
Some shinies not bred by me:
I have a fully redis HP fire Modest chlorophyll bulbasaur with giga drain sludge bomb and leaf storm
Gonzo's no redis shiny Adamant technician school with bug bite superpower knock off and defog
Quanyails no redis shiny Timid 5 IV joltik (I found the reddit user for her)
JebusChrist's no redis Modest swift swim 5 IV shiny lotad in a nest ball with giga drain Leech seed and razor leaf. (I found the reddit user for this as well)
I have some others but I'm too lazy to list them lol. Sadly, all of these pokes are in need of cloning before I can trade them :(

I'm looking for any shiny ORAS mega Pokémon atm lol

A shiny no redis careful 5 IV Larvitar with outrage pursuit stealth rock and DD nicknamed bulk
Some shinies not bred by me:
I have a fully redis HP fire Modest chlorophyll bulbasaur with giga drain sludge bomb and leaf storm
Gonzo's no redis shiny Adamant technician school with bug bite superpower knock off and defog
Quanyails no redis shiny Timid 5 IV joltik (I found the reddit user for her)
JebusChrist's no redis Modest swift swim 5 IV shiny lotad in a nest ball with giga drain Leech seed and razor leaf. (I found the reddit user for this as well)
I have some others but I'm too lazy to list them lol. Sadly, all of these pokes are in need of cloning before I can trade them :(

I'm looking for any shiny ORAS mega Pokémon atm lol
Which of them are Kalos bred? I'm interested in 6 Gen bred shinies without nicknames (so are my shinies). All of the one you listed sound great (apart from Larvitar, which has a nickname), assuming they are from Gen 6. Let me know if have more that meet the criteria.

Btw, does Mienfoo have regenerator?

And I could clone for you too.

I have a shiny of basically any Hoenn pokemon that can mega evolve and a couple more like Duskull, Whismur, Baltoy, Corphish, Torkoal, Taillow, Wingull and Surskit. Let me know which ones you'd be interested in.

The lotad bulba and joltik meet the criteria. However you might not like the archen because I've named him fluffy :(
All of my other redistributable shinies are nicknamed lol. The shinies I'm interested in are glalie and pidgeot
The Meinfoo is regenerator

The lotad bulba and joltik meet the criteria. However you might not like the archen because I've named him fluffy :(
All of my other redistributable shinies are nicknamed lol. The shinies I'm interested in are glalie and pidgeot
The Meinfoo is regenerator
Sounds great. Unfortunately I lost my shiny pidgeot today when my or file got inexplicably corrupted. But I still have plenty of other ORAS shinies, like Adamant Swablu. Any other you're looking for?

Btw, Snorunt is adamant Moody. Let me know if that would be a problem.

Sounds great. Unfortunately I lost my shiny pidgeot today when my or file got inexplicably corrupted. But I still have plenty of other ORAS shinies, like Adamant Swablu. Any other you're looking for?

Btw, Snorunt is adamant Moody. Let me know if that would be a problem.
Hmm, what about a sceptile? Or if not, maybe a slowbro? I already have an altaria
That's not a problem, I can ability capsule it

Hmm, what about a sceptile? Or if not, maybe a slowbro? I already have an altaria
That's not a problem, I can ability capsule it
You can't use a capsule on Snorunt because Moody is its HA. I also lost Slowbro along with my save file. But I still have Treecko and the other Hioenn pokemon that can mega evolve.

You can't use a capsule on Snorunt because Moody is its HA. I also lost Slowbro along with my save file. But I still have Treecko and the other Hioenn pokemon that can mega evolve.
Really? I did not know that, I'd rather not have it then. Do you have a metagross? If not, maybe a gallade?

Yes, I have both. So which four would you like for Bulbasaur, Lotad, Joltik and Mienfoo?
The carvanha, sceptile, beedril, and gallade. I believe we have each other added already.

Also, would you mind cloning me a copy of the bulba lotad and joltik back?

The carvanha, sceptile, beedril, and gallade. I believe we have each other added already.

Also, would you mind cloning me a copy of the bulba lotad and joltik back?
Not at all.

Btw, except for Beedrill, they're all ut. Treecko is Timid with HP Fire and Ralts is Jolly and has Justified and Shadow Sneak.

Hi Im interested in this pokemon
Swarm, 252 Atk/Spe/6 HP
- Knock Off
- Drill Run

I got a competitive shiny Lapras in a Moon ball and a shiny competitive Scizor in a sport ball
If you are interested,hit me up and ill give you more details

Hi Im interested in this pokemon
Swarm, 252 Atk/Spe/6 HP
- Knock Off
- Drill Run

I got a competitive shiny Lapras in a Moon ball and a shiny competitive Scizor in a sport ball
If you are interested,hit me up and ill give you more details
Yes, I'd like more details if they're Kalos bred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)