Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why bother?The more rogue trades are successful, the more there will be, you're fighting a losing battle; the more the success, the more people will do it
The idea was that the people that put them up NEVER look at them and/or once they get the pokemon they stop while they have their happy "I have a swuper pwerful pokemans that will totaly beat your arceus with origin pulse and precipice blades." moments and leave GTS alone.

As for cloning I know it's tedius as hell but with pokemon bank doesn't it go at an exponential rate of cloned pokemon?

The idea was that the people that put them up NEVER look at them and/or once they get the pokemon they stop while they have their happy "I have a swuper pwerful pokemans that will totaly beat your arceus with origin pulse and precipice blades." moments and leave GTS alone.

As for cloning I know it's tedius as hell but with pokemon bank doesn't it go at an exponential rate of cloned pokemon?
Let alone cloning, the process of going on GTS and trading all those 'mons would take hours. Nobody has that time to invest.

Went back to soft resetting Diancie

Got an Adamant 31/31/30/28/31/31

Is it worth keeping, I know adamant is less than useful

Edit: Tossed

Last edited:

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Went back to soft resetting Diancie

Got an Adamant 31/31/30/28/31/31

Is it worth keeping, I know adamant is less than useful
Toss, Diancie is either a Special Attacker or a Mixed attacker, never a physical attacker

Idk but Final Gambit's a better strategy for figuring out it's HP because it makes it easier to catch also.
Final gambit WOULD be awesome....if someone would loan me a star raptor with 1 hp less than perfect hp IV ray and 1 more point in speed than perfect speed iv rayquaza.
Ok now I need a website that can tell me the actual stats of a perfect ivd naive rayquaza. As the one I saw before was total crap or I entered in the data wrong.

Last edited:
Final gambit WOULD be awesome....if someone would loan me a star raptor with 1 hp less than perfect hp IV ray and 1 more point in speed than perfect speed iv rayquaza.
Ok now I need a website that can tell me the actual stats of a perfect ivd naive rayquaza. As the one I saw before was total crap or I entered in the data wrong.
http://www.serebii.net/games/iv-calcxy.shtml should work; stats are 248 236 152 236 136 174 at lvl 70

Edit: Good luck!

Last edited:
http://www.serebii.net/games/iv-calcxy.shtml should work; stats are 248 236 152 236 136 174 at lvl 70
That really helped thank you so much, PS when I get the perfect rayquaza I'm having it clone to hell and full redis after I get a few trades from it. And I will have that sucker spread and cloned so much here that everyone will be able to have 6 rayquazas LOL.

Ps it will be in a nest ball so that there will be perfect rayquazas being spread.

Turns out aegislash is really awesome for trying to catch legendaries. (as I found out while SRing for rayquaza today) as it has false swipe, swords dance and king's shield(for stalling to spam pokeballs and lower its HP.) I currently have one at lvl 100 with a nature that subtracts spD but adds atk. I know it doesn't have perfect ivs etc but if anyone wants to clone it and give it to people that are trying to SR for their own legendaries that would be awesome as they're also full redis.

Lf jolly beldum, spitbacks are acceptable.
Also looking for someone to clone some pokemon for me

Last edited:
Keep toss Thundurus?
Timid, Dive ball:
26,27/0/28/31/31/31
One of my first couple resets too :)
Edit: ITS HP ICE YES KEPT

Last edited:
Hello there! I am a lottle confused with rules and all of that, so I hope I don't infringe on anyone here. I am just looking for a Palkia and Ho-oh, obviously for pokemon ORAS and I really want to fill my pokedex but sadly I don't have a sibling or anyone around me to have omega ruby, if this is the wrong board please let me know and I'll move over :)

Thanks and have a great day!

~Curtis

You need 718 Pokémon or more, since the last 3 are only obtainable through events. So everything from Bulbasaur to Zygarde is fine. I had Diancie in stead of Arceus, which also made 718 > got the Shiny Charm. You also want him to check your Hoenn Dex in order to get the Oval Charm.
What are you talking about? You need 707 to get it. You don't need any events.

Can anyone explain why I can't buy Heart Scales at Mauville City's PokeMiles Shop? Serebii lists it as something you can buy for 125 PokeMiles, but I don't see it listed for sell when I checked in my game. (please don't tell me just farm heart scales, I'm too lazy for that)

Serebii says you can : http://puu.sh/dkYQV/7f86dbd73d.png

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can anyone explain why I can't buy Heart Scales at Mauville City's PokeMiles Shop? Serebii lists it as something you can buy for 125 PokeMiles, but I don't see it listed for sell when I checked in my game. (please don't tell me just farm heart scales, I'm too lazy for that)

If you don't want to farm Heart Scales, get them off of the Global Link instead of Mauville/Lumiose. They cost half as much online as they do in game.

It was the same way in XY. I think it's probably an error in the games. You can get them on the website if you do game sync. Everything costs half as much there anyway, so it's definitely worth the (very limited) effort.

Last edited:
If you don't want to farm Heart Scales, get them off of the Global Link instead of Mauville/Lumiose. They cost half as much online as they do in game.
It was the same way in XY. I think it's probably an error in the games. You can get them on the website if you do game sync. Everything costs have as much there anyway, so it's definitely worth the (very limited) effort.
Thank you both for answering. I'll try out the Game Sync. :] ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)