Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't really make sense to not SR it. If you manage to grab a hold of a good Mesprit, you could possibly, trade it up for some other goods things.
Well, it takes a long ass time to SR(especially if you want it in a heal ball x-x).

I'm never going to use it. So I really just want to know if anyone would even want this?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

People what is the best plan to catch groudon? I will take a lot of ultra ball, Naughty sychronsier i have and should i take a pokemon who can fell a sleep? And someone can tell me what is the stats number of a perfect 6iv Naughty groudon? I cant go to my computer, wish me luck!
Having the Pokémon you wish to catch asleep gives you 2.5× the chance of successful capture; so yes, bringing a Pokémon which can put it to sleep would be beneficial.

Also:
Groudon | Level 45 | Naughty | 158 / 168 / 144 / 108 / 89 / 99

Last edited:
Looking for a cloner, I have a HP Fire Magnezone (EV trained) and a HP Ice Electrike, looking for the original plus five copies back. You're welcome to have a copy of each as payment.

The only thing is that I am looking for this to be sorted tonight. I'm going to be around for about three hours (until 11pm GMT)

Also looking for an AS TSV check
Bumpity.

I forggot to mention the side benefit in the original post to clone me some Master Balls

can some one clone some of my kyogres and of course they can keep a copy or two for themselves? i need some clones to trade for zapdos and articuno and zekrom. for cloning for me, i can give a skitty with pokerus or a shiny eevee.

also, i have a lvl 82 breloom and a lvl 100 lugia. hopefully those two can help me catch my in game legendaries.

Last edited:
What do u guys think is this a keep ? I think so

Groudon (adamant)

31/31/31/25/31/27

I think I'll keep it I've been soft resetting for a week

Edit: week and a half ;)

Does anyone have a 31/31/31/31/31/31 ditto they would be willing to clone for me? Destiny Knot & foreign (non-us) would be preferable, but not necessary. I don't really have much to trade, but I could get a starter from XY pretty easy since my copy is currently empty.

What do u guys think is this a keep ? I think so

Groudon (adamant)

31/31/31/25/31/27

I think I'll keep it I've been soft resetting for a week

Edit: week and a half ;)
Depends on how neurotic you are, haha. It's definitely one of the borderline cases; I'd toss because I have no life because Speed is kinda important for offensive sets (outspeeding Scarf base 90s)

Beedrill is extremely frail. As per Smogon entry says:

Beedrill's Attack and Speed increase drastically upon Mega Evolution, turning what is arguably one of the worst Pokemon in the game into a terrifying glass cannon with the stats and ability to make its attacks really sting. Protect is obligatory on the set to allow Beedrill to Mega Evolve and gain all its buffs without being attacked. Adaptability-boosted STAB U-turn hits obscenely hard on top of keeping up momentum and punishing switches, and knocks anything weak to Bug for a huge loop. Poison Jab is the secondary STAB attack on the set and it hits the Fairy-types that resist Bug for super effective damage. Drill Run is the primary coverage option here for nailing the Steel-types that wall both of Beedrill's STABs, but Knock Off is an alternative option for hitting Ghost-types as well as removing items from enemies.

Protect is useful due to the Mega Evolution mechanics.
Ah alright, so for example, sceptile, the only mega I've used, when I mega and attack, is my attack based on pre mega stats or post mega stats

Because Beedrill doesn't obtain it's Base 145 Speed Stat until 1 full turn after Mega-Evolving, making it slower than Greninja, Lati's, etc, the turn it mega-evolves. Blaziken, well, you get a free Speed Boost.
Because Beedrill's base speed is only 75 on the first turn of mega evolving. On the second turn (after it protects), it hits 145 base speed.
Alright thanks all of you

Ah alright, so for example, sceptile, the only mega I've used, when I mega and attack, is my attack based on pre mega stats or post mega stats

Alright thanks all of you
Only the speed is based on pre mega stats on the first turn, as the turn based system figures out the set order before the you use your move based on the speed stats going into that turn.

Honestly, I can't be sure. Not sure of the exact specifics. I think speed maybe the only thing that isn't affected straight away.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I've gotten everything I can get by myself in the Hoenndex (except Wigglytuff) and I'd like to finish it for the Oval Charm. I can trade Kadabra and Graveler to your game and back for them. I just need to barrow Sableye, Lunatone, Rhyperior, Latias, Groudon, and Deoxys. (Don't feel like SRing for the last two yet.)

My FC is 3179 6065 6936 and My IGN is Climmy
Rebumping

Honestly, I can't be sure. Not sure of the exact specifics. I think speed maybe the only thing that isn't affected straight away.
Only the speed is based on pre mega stats on the first turn, as the turn based system figures out the set order before the you use your move based on the speed stats going into that turn.
Alright, this makes sense why only a few pokemon run protect with their mega evolutions. Thanks!

I didn't see anyone with these TSVs on .com's list or an active thread on reddit, but if you have the TSV 0379, 3758, or 3905, send me a pm/vm; I'm planning on offering a giveaway as soon as I can get these hatched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)