Smogon Premier League VI - Commencement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Time to be that n00b who asks a question in the sea of experienced players thereby ruining his chances of being picked but how long is the time period between player signups to the actual auction (pls don't hit me plsss)

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Time to be that n00b who asks a question in the sea of experienced players thereby ruining his chances of being picked but how long is the time period between player signups to the actual auction (pls don't hit me plsss)
iirc auction will be in about 2 weeks, but we don't have an exact date/time yet

<BRot> The Team Raiders Credits: 6500 | Players: Melee Mewtwo / Leftiez / Heist / M Dragon / Shoka / During Summer / Lowgock / Tricking / Laurel / Srn / Pwnemon / papai noel / Kevin Garrett / Raichy

ORAS OU : Srn
ORAS OU : Leftiez
ORAS Uber: Melee Mewtwo
ORAS NU : Tricking
ORAS Doubles: Pwnemon
ORAS UU : Lowgock
ORAS RU : Raichy
BW OU : Shoka
DPP : Heist
Adv : M Dragon
GSC : Kevin Garrett
RBY : During Summer

close this spl, it's over my team already won.

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
RBY : During Summer
lol
if you guys don't think I'm SPL level.. During Summer sure as hell isn't. lol (just off of the top of my head like Ortheore or The_Joker is better)

(no trashing to During Summer he's a friend but there's a lot of players who signed up for this who I''d rather have RBYing)

Edit: Snippet of a conversation with marcoasd about RBY players compared to me
(18:21) Marcoasd: me,isa,allala,the joker, floppy, bomber
(18:21) Marcoasd: bekins maybe
(18:21) Marcoasd: ortheore maybe
(18:22) Marcoasd: hantsuki maybe
(18:22) Marcoasd: and then, with little effort
(18:22) Marcoasd: during summer is at your level more or less

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)