Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't use Toxic and Leech Seed, if he doesn't use Rest he'll faint.

Edit:

Put your Kirlia in front, make sure it's fainted. Put a Pokémon with 157 HP and Final Gambit on your second spot. When you encounter Groudon, your sync gives you 50% chance of getting the right nature, but you don't have to switch to a different Pokémon. If Groudon faints after you did Final Gambit, it doesn't have 31 HP and you should Soft Reset. When you did get a Groudon with 31 HP, it survives Final Gambit and does a move, which fails. It'll give you a free switch. As next Pokémon, use Smeargle. Make sure Smeargle has these stats:
Sassy nature, 31|xx|31|xx|31|01 IV's, Spore, Rock Polish, Taunt, Recover, level 69

This Smeargle has 98 Speed at level 69. When you've switched in your Smeargle, use Spore. If you move first, Groudon doesn't have 31 Spe, since he has 99 with a Spe Neutral nature at level 45. If Groudon moves first, it'll either have a +Spe nature, or Neutral Spe with 31 IV. When it sleeps, use Rock Polish, and Taunt after that. If Groudon used Rest before you could Taunt, bring back your Final Gambit Pokémon to bring it back to 1 HP. If you did get Taunt up before he did Rest, the only thing you have to do is Spore it when it wakes up.
Thanks!its a great plan :) you are awesome!but sadly there is no way i will be able to get those pokes so soon, even at all :(

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
That is a lot of useful information there Buckert, did you figure it out or is there a guide floating around somewhere about this that I could have a look at? Planning on catching me a good Heatran :)
Well someone suggested to use Final Gambit, but after that I made all calculations. Will make a guide for this asap!

Hi guys,
So I've been hearing a lot of buzz surrounding these special 'final gambit catchers' and 'speed tie smeargles'.

Does anyone know as to where I could get a clone of one of these for rayquaza and groudon? They'd be nice for IV soft resetting. Thanks!

Edit: Offering a 6 IV shiny Jolly regenerator meinfoo with Boston pass and knock off bred by me and hatched by a user on reddit in exchange for the catchers

Last edited:
Hi guys,
So I've been hearing a lot of buzz surrounding these special 'final gambit catchers' and 'speed tie smeargles'.

Does anyone know as to where I could get a clone of one of these for rayquaza and groudon? They'd be nice for IV soft resetting. Thanks!
I have a final gambit catcher for Groudon, which you can have for free if you clone it

Also..
Looking for someone to do a couple of ESV checks

Don't use Toxic and Leech Seed, if he doesn't use Rest he'll faint.

Edit:

Put your Kirlia in front, make sure it's fainted. Put a Pokémon with 157 HP and Final Gambit on your second spot. When you encounter Groudon, your sync gives you 50% chance of getting the right nature, but you don't have to switch to a different Pokémon. If Groudon faints after you did Final Gambit, it doesn't have 31 HP and you should Soft Reset. When you did get a Groudon with 31 HP, it survives Final Gambit and does a move, which fails. It'll give you a free switch. As next Pokémon, use Smeargle. Make sure Smeargle has these stats:
Sassy nature, 31|xx|31|xx|31|01 IV's, Spore, Rock Polish, Taunt, Recover, level 69

This Smeargle has 98 Speed at level 69. When you've switched in your Smeargle, use Spore. If you move first, Groudon doesn't have 31 Spe, since he has 99 with a Spe Neutral nature at level 45. If Groudon moves first, it'll either have a +Spe nature, or Neutral Spe with 31 IV. When it sleeps, use Rock Polish, and Taunt after that. If Groudon used Rest before you could Taunt, bring back your Final Gambit Pokémon to bring it back to 1 HP. If you did get Taunt up before he did Rest, the only thing you have to do is Spore it when it wakes up.
If somone have the pokes listed here i will be extreamly happy to have them to catch groudon, i will not want them so as soon as i done with the catching i will return them back.

If somone have the pokes listed here i will be extreamly happy to have them to catch groudon, i will not want them so as soon as i done with the catching i will return them back.
also adding on to what buckert said...you ko'd groudon already right? It's much less time consuming to KO him during the storyline and come back to it after you've beaten the elite 4

also adding on to what buckert said...you ko'd groudon already right? It's much less time consuming to KO him during the storyline and come back to it after you've beaten the elite 4
What? I can leave groudon where he is and just move on and win the league?
I didnt faint him yet im in the cave where he is in the lava

Then yeah you should faint him the first time..otherwise you'll be resetying along with a 10 minute (ish) cutscene
So you are telling me to kill him now and after the leauge i will be able to battle him again? If yes i dont know if it will be good since i dont have the right pokes to handle him (dont have a smergle and final gambit user)

So you are telling me to kill him now and after the leauge i will be able to battle him again? If yes i dont know if it will be good since i dont have the right pokes to handle him (dont have a smergle and final gambit user)
Well that gives you more time to get them....but yes that's what I'm telling you

Also all the final gambit use and everything isn't REQUIRED so it's not like you can't catch him without it

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Looking for someone willing to do 10 quick battles, to have my 60 eggs SV-checked.

Visit my chat room in my sig., if possible.

Since. I don't wanna make a different thread for this/post it in my thread, I will just post it here

Guide to Raising legend capture pokemon

Requirements-

Stat Calculator

EV training Items(Vitamins and Wings alike)
Rare candies(a huge amount of)
Pokemon that knows Final Gambit
Pokemon that has an ability that activates on the switch-in(teravolt, Intimidate etc.)
Or
A Smeargle that knows Spore, False Swipe, Recover and Thunder wave
Access to Super Training(you can use hordes too, but I prefer this)

Basic Idea of what we are supposed to do
Basically, we want to check if the legend has a certain stat at the highest it can be or not, so we train and EV/IV our pokemon such that their stats are just 1 under the legendary pokemon's highest.

For example, I wanna have a pokemon to check Groudon/Kyogre's HP Stat, I pick Staraptor as the pokemon I wanna use as my final gambit user, I go to the Stat Calculator, I check out Kyogre's HP with 31 IVs at LV 45, it is 158, I now check for the IV and EVs needed for Staraptor to have 157 HP(1 less than 158)I eventually find out that if Staraptor has 31 IVs in HP, All I need to do is Rare Candy it up to LV 49.I do so and my HP Tester Staraptor is ready

But I wanna check both stats with just Staraptor..
Worry not, this is possible too :) let's just take the example of Kyogre, I want a timid Kyogre, At LV 45, it has 108 speed, so we want Staraptor to have 107 Speed, I search and find that at LV 49, should Staraptor have a Brave/Relaxed/Sassy Nature with 31 speed, it's speed stat ends up at 103, since the EVs needed at LV 49 aren't totally certain, I use the calculator and find that Staraptor achieves 107 speed if give 36 EVs in speed, so I buy 3 Carbos and feed them to him, I then use 2 small speed bags and give him 1 LV. 1 Speed Training session at super training and he is ready!

Now Go out there and breed your own Legend Capture Pokemon!! :D
Its so hard:/ i wish there was a way to catch them easier, but it looks good :)

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Offering the remaining female spitbacks:

Jolly
x/31/31/x/31/31 (1)
31/31/31/x/31/x (2)
x/31/31/31/31/31 (1)
31/31/31/31/x/31 (1)
31/31/x/x/31/31 (1)

HA Jolly
EMs: Ice Punch, Switcheroo, Encore, Fake Out
31/31/31/x/31/x (1)
31/31/x/x/31/31 (2)
x/31/31/x/31/31 (1)

HA Adamant
EMs: Aqua Jet, Destiny Bond
31/31/31/x/x/31 (1)
31/31/31/x/31/x (1)
31/x/31/x/31/31 (1)

HA Adamant
EMs: Feint, Baton Pass, Night Slash, Low Kick
31/31/31/x/x/31 (1)
31/x/31/31/31/31 (1)
31/31/31/31/x/31 (1)
x/31/31/31/31/31 (1)

HA Jolly
Unknown 4 IVs (1)

Jolly
EMs: Bullet Punch, Fake Out, Drain Punch, Psycho Cut
31/31/31/x/x/31 (1)

Jolly
EMs: Stealth Rock, Psycho Cut, Pursuit, Sucker Punch
Unknown 4 IVs (1)

Looking For:

1.) ORAS Mega-evo stones

2.)
♀ Hidden Ability Spitbacks @

IVs don't matter (but if it has more perfect IVs, then the better :p)

3.) Someone willing to do 10+ quick battles with me to check my 60 eggs SVs.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Since. I don't wanna make a different thread for this/post it in my thread, I will just post it here

Guide to Raising legend capture pokemon

Requirements-

Stat Calculator

EV training Items(Vitamins and Wings alike)
Rare candies(a huge amount of)
Pokemon that knows Final Gambit
Pokemon that has an ability that activates on the switch-in(teravolt, Intimidate etc.)
Or
A Smeargle that knows Spore, False Swipe, Recover and Thunder wave
Access to Super Training(you can use hordes too, but I prefer this)

Basic Idea of what we are supposed to do
Basically, we want to check if the legend has a certain stat at the highest it can be or not, so we train and EV/IV our pokemon such that their stats are just 1 under the legendary pokemon's highest.

For example, I wanna have a pokemon to check Groudon/Kyogre's HP Stat, I pick Staraptor as the pokemon I wanna use as my final gambit user, I go to the Stat Calculator, I check out Kyogre's HP with 31 IVs at LV 45, it is 158, I now check for the IV and EVs needed for Staraptor to have 157 HP(1 less than 158)I eventually find out that if Staraptor has 31 IVs in HP, All I need to do is Rare Candy it up to LV 49.I do so and my HP Tester Staraptor is ready

Checking the speed IV
There can be 2 ways of doing this, either use a smeargle with spore with just 1 less speed IV(in this case 108)we want 107 speed, so we calculate as always, for 107 speed IVs, Smeargle needs 31 IVs and 36 EVs at LV 49 to achieve this, first we breed our smeargle for 31 IVs in speed, then we go to The restaurant with the lowest levels, sketch. Recover, False Swipe, Thunder Wave and Spore onto Smeargle, the reason I chose that restaurant is because the pokemon there on,y give special attack EVs, therefore not touching speed.Now we Level it up to LV 49, give it 3 Carbos and 6 speed wings, he is ready to be use in tandem with our Staraptor and catch Timid Kyogre or Jolly Groudon.

But I wanna check both stats with just Staraptor..
Worry not, this is possible too :) let's just take the example of Kyogre, I want a timid Kyogre, At LV 45, it has 108 speed, so we want Staraptor to have 107 Speed, I search and find that at LV 49, should Staraptor have a Brave/Relaxed/Sassy Nature with 31 speed, it's speed stat ends up at 103, since the EVs needed at LV 49 aren't totally certain, I use the calculator and find that Staraptor achieves 107 speed if give 36 EVs in speed, so I buy 3 Carbos and feed them to him, I then use 2 small speed bags and give him 1 LV. 1 Speed Training session at super training and he is ready!
Note:This might not be possible with all pokemon
Feel Free to. Ask me for further assistance, an FAQ will be added soon

Now Go out there and breed your own Legend Capture Pokemon!! :D
You can't reliably check both stats with just Staraptor. If Staraptor has 107 Speed and Kyogre has 108, Staraptor moves last, and Kyogre has the chance to use an attacking move which will decrease Staraptor's HP, ruining the Final Gambit test.

You can't reliably check both stats with just Staraptor. If Staraptor has 107 Speed and Kyogre has 108, Staraptor moves last, and Kyogre has the chance to use an attacking move which will decrease Staraptor's HP, ruining the Final Gambit test.
Yea, I was gonna edit that out in a moment, I was just illusioned because Briar had asked for Staraptor with stats needed to catch Reshiram for both HP and Speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)