%tele: WHO IS DA BEST
+yrs: ?
%tele: WHO IS DA BEST

%tele: IM TOO MUCH FOR HIM
%Gizmo: threats
%Gizmo: in the meta
flna76: no one knows where they played G3 Squirrelll
%tele: 2MUCH4THIS GUY

sounds a lot like "gg outplayed" when in reality tele haxed pokeaim in all 3 games, sounds disrespectful as fuck too in light of the circumstances of the games. tele also talked shit and got mad when he got haxed earlier in the OLT.

those are the 2 main gripes you cite about everybody trashtalking tele, yet he manages to show those 2 exact qualities in this very thread. the man is a caricature of everything wrong with pokemon
I was never defending Tele, I barely know him but it was aimed more at all people involved in competitive battling who display those qualities. I was never siding with, defending or attacking anyone.

The people puts himself at Tele level with certain comments (smog.tours lobby chat or on forums), thats not much more mature than Tele attitude tho stop bitching

vamos bloo / ben / hugo / tesung / val :]

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
i was quite indifferent about teles less than spectacular attitude and general boorishness initially because i thought it was hard for foreigners to be accepted in our little "clique" of pokefrens.
now i realize that teles actually a pile of bagasse of a player and general waste of space
go fondle urself pastastain

Last edited:

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Are we honestly bashing someone that much just from a log on irc? Ok, he acted like a dick after haxing someone in a Pokemon game. And yeah, bashing in groups is all kinds of cool on the internet (bonus points if you don't know the guy you are bashing at all), but can we at least save this bashing for a bit more serious reasons?

Shittalking is fine and all, but this is just food for pointless drama.

Bluwing

icequeen
is a Tutor Alumnus
The people puts himself at Tele level with certain comments (smog.tours lobby chat or on forums), thats not much more mature than Tele attitude tho stop bitching

vamos bloo / ben / hugo / tesung / val :]
nobody can reach tele's level, faced this dude on the ladder once, i stopped olt just because off that dude.. hes so rude and acting like hes better than everyone, i simply can't stand this guy at all...

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Can we get an extension? I deleted my cookies so all I have are ctc's teams unfortunately. With finals this week and the next along with daily content, I dont have a lot of time to really just focus on building. :[[[

johns

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
na rt reymedy is right, its extremely unpleasant trying to battle and think with a whole slew of annoying dickriders spamming chat, which was a major reason why modchat is set in the smogtours server, with the main chat being left for 'banter' or whatever

maybe he could have reacted better to the bad luck but id like to see these showdown randoms catch an infraction so that this cancerous po-(BAN ME PLEASE) level behavior is discouraged

The existence of an ignore spectators button doesn't justify spectators purposely antagonising players. A thread about spectators was made a while back and can be seen here.

Infractions can and will be given out for Toxic Behaviour in battles so don't be a dodrio.

Wasn't modchat set to % in battles previously? That's a good idea and probably would've prevented this from happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)