Smogon Premier League VI - Commencement

Status
Not open for further replies.

passion

heavenly :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
If any of you managers are short on $$$ towards the end of the draft and you're looking for a fantastic team player, MamBo3 is the underdog for you

View attachment 31401
Im feeling a light to decent 5 on this joke. You're first posted in this thread was okay but this one was definitely repetitive and lazy.

edit: holy shit the posts following this one are awful sorry for posting have a nice life

Last edited:

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
that was what your first post did tho.

and your avatar gives me a headache and makes me feel ill.

.. ok mine's kinda horrific for that too lol

why is there someone eating sunscreen is my question? why not a pie instead? Pies are nicer to eat than sunscreen! At least, I think they probably are. Bar when they explode ;~;

So putting yourself out requires skill, hm. Shoulda realised that earlier.

Anyways, I'm on a short hiatus from solo training, will be back for tryouts in a few days (serious progress and thought made, hope it'll be enough)

I played both of you and I have to say During Summer is better. Not trying to decrease your credibility or something, it's just that I don't appreciate the fact that you're mentioning another player in a negative way just to improve your image. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you're bad or anything around these lines, I'm just saying that you're not as experienced in RBY as he is (at least from what I've seen). I also don't take that log into account when he doesn't even mention Tiba and says "hantsuki maybe". Just my opinion though.
You are right about saying that you don't take into account that log: sentences out of context are nothing. "Hantsuki maybe" was just cause I didn't (and still don't) even know what tier she'll play so wow.
Putting Piexplode at During Summer's level was a gamble, I don't know what to say.
Also lol, you are all biased in your rankings so who cares?

Being the best at a tier that nobody plays is like thinking you're good at sex when you can't even get your dick up.
I think that actually happened to piex, the way that he would always say "how smoking hot my girlfriend is",in the ubers chat, was kinda embarrassing. It also seems like he was compensating for something 24/7

Last edited:

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Umm niggas, I got the best record and win/loss ratio to make the OLT Playoffs playing a tier that most everyone plays that I rarely play. I have all the rights in the world to love myself and be proud of my accomplishments.

People like Mr.E are just talking shit without merit.

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Umm niggas, I got the best record and win/loss ratio to make the OLT Playoffs playing a tier that most everyone plays that I rarely play.
Rank #7: Ary
Qualified Cycle 6 Name: LT6A Ary
ELO: 1933
GX: 89.7
Total Games: 63 | Wins: 56 | Losses: 7

Rank #7: WhiteQueen
Qualified Cycle 2 Name: LT2A WhiteQueen
ELO: 2006
GX: 87
Total Games: 65 | Wins: 55 | Losses: 10

say what now

Who's Ary. I only compare myself with superpowers like King Tsunami, who needed like 1000 games to make the Playoffs and OU is like his main tier.
Ok, now that I'm not forced to be on your team again, it's time to fucking call your dodrio dodrio syndrome dodrio ass out. You were the only piece of dodrio on our team in SPL 5 to not even register a single win. My nigga Hawkstar was AFK the entire fucking season and still managed to be more useful than your sack of shit self. I remember Week 1 when SPL god Ginku tore you to shreds like paper going through a paper shredder, and you responded with the following:
[14:33:52] <@WhiteQueen> how did he know i would use hail
Literally the dumbest comment I've read in my life. "I've never missed the playoffs in a single team tourney." Maybe that's because I was on your team for most of those, and I'm clearly the team tournament god. The one thing I'll never understand is why MoP kept giving you second chances, but now I'm finally free from being chained to the anchor that is your playing ability. I've witnessed choke after choke, whether it be SPL 4 Semis vs. PKGaming or World Cup Finals vs. dragonuser, when I had the utmost pleasure of being against your team. I wasn't going to call you out, but since you insist on bringing up my OLT record despite being nothing short of worthless when being on my teams, I think it's justified. Do yourself a favor and quit this game forever; nigga really brought Dusknoir to World Cup Quarterfinals, call a nigga mtgxerxes. Hope you perish in the barren wasteland that is your tournament relevance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)