Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the Virtual Console version of the Pokemon TCG allow connectivity to other copies of the Virtual Console version of it? Like, can myself and a friend who are playing it duel each other?

Ok asking again because I want to help people abuse the TV reporters for XP and money.

What breedable pokemon can learn the most moves (with the most PP)that hit ONLY both opposing pokemon in double battles with 95-100 accuracy without holding an item (ie wide lens)?
Smeargle can learn every move (except the irrelevant Chatter), so it comes in top (use Acid and Bubble for the first two move slots and two of Air Cutter, Powder Snow, and Razor Leaf for the last two). It hits a combined PP of 176.

For next pokemon, Dragalge gets Acid, Bubble, and Twister (with PPmax, 128 PP). Tentacruel gets Acid, Bubble, and Icy Wind (with PPmax, 120 PP). Seismitoad gets Acid and Bubble (with PPmax, 96 PP). I don't think any other pokemon can get that high, but I might be wrong.

Smeargle can learn every move (except the irrelevant Chatter), so it comes in top (use Acid and Bubble for the first two move slots and two of Air Cutter, Powder Snow, and Razor Leaf for the last two). It hits a combined PP of 176.

For next pokemon, Dragalge gets Acid, Bubble, and Twister (with PPmax, 128 PP). Tentacruel gets Acid, Bubble, and Icy Wind (with PPmax, 120 PP). Seismitoad gets Acid and Bubble (with PPmax, 96 PP). I don't think any other pokemon can get that high, but I might be wrong.
HOLY CRAP THANK YOU! This really helps, I cannot thank you enough....now to get a lvl100 modest dragalge while I use a lvl 100 groudon with precipice blades and eruption.

Does anyone know how to get Uxie in ORAS? I've got Azelf and Mespirit, but I didn't know anything about the Max happiness thing when I caught them. I don't really even understand it, is Max happiness affection? Caused by the soothe bell??? Footprint ribbons??? I'm confused. I brought two Pokemon with footprint ribbons, but Uxie still isn't there. :?

Does anyone know how to get Uxie in ORAS? I've got Azelf and Mespirit, but I didn't know anything about the Max happiness thing when I caught them. I don't really even understand it, is Max happiness affection? Caused by the soothe bell??? Footprint ribbons??? I'm confused. I brought two Pokemon with footprint ribbons, but Uxie still isn't there. :?
Max friendship, and you need three of them. Also apparently only appears between 20:00 and 21:00.

Does the Virtual Console version of the Pokemon TCG allow connectivity to other copies of the Virtual Console version of it? Like, can myself and a friend who are playing it duel each other?
I do not believe so. The VC page for the game claims it is single player, I don't think they bothered to emulate Game Link compatibility.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm pretty sure they do not. In the manual it says that Card Pop, at least, is unavailable. All connectivity features are most likely not available.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
I can confirm that the VC version doesn't have multiplayer compatibility.

Hey, i was just wondering how you scan a secret base, i want one of those smexy blissey ones ^^ and where will they show up, in advance, thanks ^^

EDIT: found out

Last edited:
I posted this in the wi-fi section and got no replies. Hopefully someone will be able to help here.

I downloaded ORAS onto an SD card I've had for some years. Everything has worked fine until now. On Friday I used pokébank and saved. Today I tried to play and it said my save file was corrupted. But I didn't use my 3DS yesterday! I didn't take the SD card out even once either. Anyone knows what happened? And - most importantly - if there's anything I can do to retrieve my save data? If I had been manipulating the SD card a lot I could understand, but this literally came out of the nowhere...

This is something out of uncertainty. But I plan on posting a poll thread here on Smogon with a topic with an interest of knowing what are the community's opinion on what gender would they give to the legendary pokemon that have been genderless. Like, what makes this legendary male/female most of the time for the community? What are the factors that makes that pokemon male/female to the community/person of the pokemon community?

Oh, and one last thing. Do any of you know a poll survey making site like survey monkey? My problem with that is that I can only use the free bundles with the minimum of 100 max answers. But I want to get more than 100 results WITHOUT upgrading at all.

I know that Groudon/Kyogre respawn after you beat the E4 but are they in the same level (45)?

Also what are they moveset after you beat the E4? (I remember that Kyogre was totally walled by Shedinja in the original sapphire)

I know that Groudon/Kyogre respawn after you beat the E4 but are they in the same level (45)?

Also what are they moveset after you beat the E4? (I remember that Kyogre was totally walled by Shedinja in the original sapphire)
Exact same level, exact same move set as when you fought them before. Groudon has Presepitice Blades, Earthquake, Rest, and Lava Plume; Kyogre has Body Slam, Origin Pulse, Aqua Ring, and Ice Beam.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Hehe yeah that's what I got as well. Anything that can be done about that?
I am currently asking higher ups about this bug. Your best bet is to get as much information/formatting back and possibly repost. For some reason the thread is acting like the OP does not exist.

I will let you know if I have any feedback from the people who look after that side of the forums, but you may have to be prepared to re-create the OP. Fortunately, Xen does an OK (ish) job of copy pasting posts with formatting (it may screw up the tags though).

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I am currently asking higher ups about this bug. Your best bet is to get as much information/formatting back and possibly repost. For some reason the thread is acting like the OP does not exist.

I will let you know if I have any feedback from the people who look after that side of the forums, but you may have to be prepared to re-create the OP. Fortunately, Xen does an OK (ish) job of copy pasting posts with formatting (it may screw up the tags though).
Ok that's odd. Well I tried to copy everything without the bbcode and stuff, feel free to delete the thread if it cannot be fixed. Thanks for looking into this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)