Multifaction/FFA Wayne Bradier Mafia - Game Over! Won by DLE, Celever, More Cowbell, sunny004, Acklow, imperfectluck

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Ok Gale, please provide some evidence to back up your claims. They are untrue, and it is odd that so many people have decided to bandwagon with you on this.

Like everything in your post is untrue. HiipFire is not my 3rd alliance member and Ephraim is not his alias. You got his role name correct though, I guess.

Ok Gale, please provide some evidence to back up your claims. They are untrue, and it is odd that so many people have decided to bandwagon with you on this.

Like everything in your post is untrue. HiipFire is not my 3rd alliance member and Ephraim is not his alias. You got his role name correct though, I guess.
Ha ha, I don't need to prove anything Celever. Those who want to vote Ephraim out would do so regardless, for their own benefit; and those who don't, would do so for their own benefit too...

The only thing that matters is what you want to do?

Join with us to take Ephraim down, or go ahead and Lynch Seliph, you are not going to take her down with attacks anyway...

Gale, you don't even know who Ephraim is at this moment. Also, no one is looking to lynch Seliph anyways, and Seliph can be nightkilled just fine.

Celever and I have info; help us out on this lynch and we share this info with you, it's as simple as that.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Ha ha, I don't need to prove anything Celever. Those who want to vote Ephraim out would do so regardless, for their own benefit; and those who don't, would do so for their own benefit too...

The only thing that matters is what you want to do?

Join with us to take Ephraim down, or go ahead and Lynch Seliph, you are not going to take her down with attacks anyway...
They don't even know who Ephraim is! The people who are currently lynching Ephraim are voting blindly.

Or lynch finn, allowing us to take Seliph down with attacks. It's all very simple n_n

Also we know it's not Hiipfire but it's someone in the Celever alliance. We just have so little info that we don't know which it is. Our alliance is terrible and unthreatening. The Celever alliance is DANGEROUS no matter how few people it has. Also they say they won't go for you if you're their enemy yet: they will. Last cycle Celever said that he would go for me last if I voted US.

He didn't.

(i think, if you are ephraim contact me)

Last edited:
Alright, the game is quite easy at this point - there are 16 players alive, roughly divisible into three groups. There is me, Celever and our unnamed ally, there is the three people we need dead, and there is another 10 people who the Celever alliance doesn't need dead. If you are not one of the three people we need dead, voting against us is a dumb move, since killing us will cause a lot of information to leave the game, information that you can have access to. Killing the people in Celever's alliance is only beneficial to a grand total of three people, the rest of you is better off siding with us and getting the information that you actually need to stand a chance of winning the game.

Talk to either me or Celever on IRC or via PM; your help is appreciated, and we can set you up with all aliases and win conditions you need.

Well that is a very good offer and if I were you I would take it. But the trend doesn't go with the information that Celever, More Cowbell and their unnamed ally are letting out.

Every cycle the Celever and More Cowbell have voted together, so has Hiipfire. It is clear that they are working together. If Ephraim is not Hiipfire and Hiipfire is not in your alliance, why not mention the alias of Hiipfire here so that we can all vote for him?

Epharim is Celever not Hiipfire? (All you rawk hawk enemies vote this!)

EDIT: If he survives he will give your info to your enemies. He literally admitted that, so you do benefit from him dying. Sorry about the HiipFire confusion.

Last edited:
Hiipfire is Zaphod Beeblebrox for sure... The thing is why are you guys protecting him so much?

These are his targets: Ness, Linebeck, Dominic Cobb, Danny Ocean, Satoru Iwata. So Obviously they want him dead and I don't mind helping them take out a target for them, while my targets are way beyond my reach, what is wrong with that?

If Hiipfire is not Ephraim as you guys say, then can you reveal us his alias from your info bank? So we can vote him? If you guys don't, then that is reason enough to think Hiipfire is in your group.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)