Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlamingVictini

FV - msg on discord FlamingVictini#3784
is a Top Tiering Contributorwon the 16th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
gg's bro u had me game 2 there due to matchup and that gr8 rotom play since i was forced to do risky sht. G1 tho... :/

Anyway since my first smogon tour is over for me I would like to give my thanks to Bloo for being the main tour host. Would also like to thank PDC for telling me to make a smogon account since I probably would've been to lazy to do so otherwise. Final thanks to aim for making that olt youtube vid ^_^

Last but certainly not least, HUGE SHOUTOUT to m'boy FLAMZ. The two things i lack the most is a high-stress tournament experience (on smogon) and teams. This man built a few tasty squads 4 me to use so thanks to him! ^_^

i always believed in u chimpact, gj dog. u as well tele, way to put half-rate posers in their place. finna unsub JOKEaim rn, my contempt with his subpar play leaves me very little choice atm, i gotta say.

2 for 2, my prediction game is on point

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
we scheduled for this time (11 pm latest) and he hasn't showed up. activity / extension i don't want to be on that late when i got school
he was even on earlier today (while i was on both forums + irc)

Last edited:
yea that was great

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ou-30849
I thought there was a policy against annoying specs, so if a TD sees this
/late but quickly going to agree that even with the ignore specs button its nice to have it off (you cant see your own typing otherwise)

It's definitely harder to focus and people just use it as an excuse to pester someone and help their friends or be a general dick. Please enforce % again :)

Good luck to the remaining competitors

Reactions: pj
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)