Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone around to do an IV battle? I have 4 Treeckos with HP Fire that I want to check. Once I've calculated whoever helps can have one of the others.

Hello !

I tried to catch a Ralts this morning using Dex Nav and a Synchronizer: out of 8, none had the right Nature. Is it impossible to synchronize special wild encounters or am I in bad luck ?

Thanks,

I need two mater balls! Offers in pm
Edit: Groudon is makes me mad, its so hard to catch with ultra ball, i decided that with mater ball it will be much quicker, so please people! I can give rare candies for it.

Last edited:
anybody got a spitback tentacool with liquid ooze?
Also im looking for arcanine with morning son,spitback is fine...

I'm willing to trade any megastones for Mew and Meloetta. I also have multiple masterballs. I do not care about IVS or Natures. Please do not offer the shiny versions.

Does anyone here have an extra Metal Coat? Looking for one because I want to have a shiny Mega and Shiny Scizor looks nice. Am willing to trade a Black Sludge for it. :D

Last edited:
Hello !

I tried to catch a Ralts this morning using Dex Nav and a Synchronizer: out of 8, none had the right Nature. Is it impossible to synchronize special wild encounters or am I in bad luck ?

Thanks,
To the next page !

I'm willing to trade any megastones for Mew and Meloetta. I also have multiple masterballs. I do not care about IVS or Natures. Please do not offer the shiny versions.
hello,I do have an untouch event mew
im looking for an arcanine with morning son or a tentacool with liquid ooze,spitback is fine...
sorry if im not asking for mega stone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)