Other ORAS OU Viability Ranking Thread - Check post #2359

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a super quick thing about mega sceptile: I find that its stabs are kinda unreliable; i more often find myself clicking focus blast to hit the omnipotent ferro/tran/sciz/klefki/skarm/you get the idea mroe than my stabs, and it would be nice if I could actually click my stab moves every once in a while cuz they're not too bad.
Well speaking of that, dpulse is kinda weak topping off at 85 bp and you have to choose between the inconsistent leaf storm or the weak giga drain for grass stab (i guess u cud go energy ball but giga's healing is more useful). So even if you could use your goddam stabs they're pretty piss weak as is.
Basically its overreliant on its coverage moves, which is the same reason I found myself not liking specs dragalge too much.
If you don't like Focus Blast, then go mixed with HP Fire and Earthquake. That combo hits all of those things as hard/harder than Focus Blast and is 100% accurate.

Really, Sceptile is not supposed to wall break or OHKO everything. It's a late game cleaner/revenge killer and it hits just hard enough to effectively fill that role. Grass/Dragon STAB is incredibly useful in that it threatens some of the best Pokemon in the tier. Lati@s, Greninja, Azumarill, Rotom, Diancie, Slowbro and Keldo are all terrified of this thing.

If you don't like Focus Blast, then go mixed with HP Fire and Earthquake. That combo hits all of those things as hard/harder than Focus Blast and is 100% accurate.

Really, Sceptile is not supposed to wall break or OHKO everything. It's a late game cleaner/revenge killer and it hits just hard enough to effectively fill that role. Grass/Dragon STAB is incredibly useful in that it threatens some of the best Pokemon in the tier. Lati@s, Greninja, Azumarill, Rotom, Diancie, Slowbro and Keldo are all terrified of this thing.
All of those other than Latios are not appreciative of Mega Manectric either. Sceptile has its strengths, but I believe it's hard to justify the use of it over other fast Megas. Lopunny or Aerodactyl can clean late game to, but they seem much more useful when you consider the former has access to Healing Wish and Encore and the latter can check birdspam. I think it's pretty hard to justify the use of Mega Sceptile as you choice of a Mega Cleaner when so many things can fill the same role it can. Heck, Sharpedo has its advantages as a late game cleaner, and it's only sitting at B-. There needs to be more than just the ability to go mixed to make it rise in my opinion.

I think a lot of people are giving Mega Medicham much less credit than it's worth. Yes Mega Gallade completely blows it out of the water when it comes to being a Fighting type but C rank is way too low imo. Mega Medicham is still a powerful wallbreaker that basically nothing can switch into. It's Pure Power boosted High Jump Kick is actually has more power than Mega Gallade's Close Combat. While Mega Gallade is clearly better in the sweeping department, Medicham has his own niche to cling to. Personally i think a B rank is more suitable.

Lando-T joining the S tier made me think of this song.

OP and Blue (and Orange)

Greninja: OP and blue
That's me, I'm OP and blue
It's just the way I grew
Love being OP and blue
I do!
I'm OP and blue
You see I'm OP and blue
Yeah, me I'm happy to be
So OP and blue

Thundurus: Me too!
I'm OP and blue
I'm oh so OP and blue
No other color will do
Not when I'm beautifully blue

Greninja: It's true
He's OP and blue

Thundurus: All over

Thundurus: Like Greninja

Greninja and Thundurus: Look at us two
We're OP and blue
OP and blue

Thundurus: I'm blue

Greninja: I'm OP

Greninja and Thundurus: OP and blue

Greninja: I'm blue

Thundurus: He's OP

Greninja and Thundurus: How do you do?
We're OP and blue

M-Metagross: Yoo-hoo!
OP and blue, me said me OP and blue
From head to bottom of shoe
That right, me OP and blue

Greninja, Thundurus and M-Metagross: Me too!
We're OP and blue
Yippee, we're OP and blue
We three, oh, don't you wish you were OP and blue?

Lando-T: {grumbling}

Greninja: [Lando-T, you are not OP and blue
You are OP and orange]

Landorus-T: {grumbling}

Greninja: [All right, all right; just thought I'd mention it
Hit it boys!]

All: OP and blue (and orange)
We all are OP and blue (and orange)
Love bein' OP and blue (and orange)
Whatever we do ...

Thundurus: Is everybody OP?

All: OP and blue
We're OP and blue.

M-Metagross: All this talk of OP and blue make me hungry for EVs

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion

I do believe Manaphy should go to A simply cause it breaks your average M-Sableye and M-Slowbro stall builds with ease and the only thing that realistically stops Manaphy on these teams or slows it down is Chansey, which is broken down by partners such as M-Gallade, M-Scizor, or any reliable stallbreaker to slow down recovery basically. As such Manaphy's ability to break heavy stall should be reflected in A rather than A-.

I do believe Manaphy should go to A simply cause it breaks your average M-Sableye and M-Slowbro stall builds with ease and the only thing that realistically stops Manaphy on these teams or slows it down is Chansey, which is broken down by partners such as M-Gallade, M-Scizor, or any reliable stallbreaker to slow down recovery basically. As such Manaphy's ability to break heavy stall should be reflected in A rather than A-.
It can also run rain dance to beat chansey.

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
It can also run rain dance to beat chansey.
It doesn't actually beat Chansey like that since it'll get worn down from Seismic Toss and at this point any user of Chansey knows or is better off assuming it's TG RD set and the best Manaphy will do is hit it a couple of times while Chansey heals HP later when Manaphy is down.

OP and Blue (and Orange)

It's just the way I grew
Love being OP and blue
I do!
I'm OP and blue
You see I'm OP and blue
Yeah, me I'm happy to be
So OP and blue

I'm OP and blue
I'm oh so OP and blue
No other color will do

He's OP and blue

We're OP and blue
OP and blue

We're OP and blue

We're OP and blue

You are OP and orange]

Hit it boys!]

Whatever we do ...

We're OP and blue.

That song is so fitting that it's almost like you waited for this exact scenario to happen.

I think a lot of people are giving Mega Medicham much less credit than it's worth. Yes Mega Gallade completely blows it out of the water when it comes to being a Fighting type but C rank is way too low imo. Mega Medicham is still a powerful wallbreaker that basically nothing can switch into. It's Pure Power boosted High Jump Kick is actually has more power than Mega Gallade's Close Combat. While Mega Gallade is clearly better in the sweeping department, Medicham has his own niche to cling to. Personally i think a B rank is more suitable.
I agreed with this thought for a while, but when it comes to a comparison of the two, there is virtually nothing that Megacham has over Megallade. Sure, Medicham has access to fake out and High Jump Kick, however when compared to the reliability and safety of Close Combat, it's almost always preferable to take the option that won't cost half of your health if you miss.
From the definition of C rank pokemon.

Pokemon from this rank tend to face a lot of competition with the more commonly used Pokemon.

Unfortunately, that sounds a lot like Mega Medicham, it simply is not worth it to use your Mega slot on a now average mega evolution when there are much better choices in this meta.

It doesn't actually beat Chansey like that since it'll get worn down from Seismic Toss and at this point any user of Chansey knows or is better off assuming it's TG RD set and the best Manaphy will do is hit it a couple of times while Chansey heals HP later when Manaphy is down.
It takes chans five hits to ko, it takes manaphy 3 turns to set up and 2 to no chans, so manaphy will always beat it 1v1

Edit: manaphy should obviously not try to set up on chans, but rather sabley or something, but it can easily stay in on chans

Just going to say this, alexwolf and TRC are you somehow cursed or something to not see the hundreds of posts nominating sableye to move up to A+, and pretty much 0 arguments against it. Seriously, I am not going to state why it is so good, because it has been repeated so many times, it is easily comparable to all the other A+ pokemon. Just move it there already.
The update hasn't happened yet tho and they seemed to show support for this regardless? Just be patient; it'll happen.

About Jirachi, I'll quote myself and Albacore:
I want to nominate Jirachi to A

The specially defensive wishtect set does so much work it isn't even funny.
It walls:
Mega Gardevoir (he already did)

Mega sceptile
252 SpA Mega Sceptile Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Jirachi: 102-121 (25.2 - 29.9%) -- 0.1% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Mega Sceptile Hidden Power Ground vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Jirachi: 102-122 (25.2 - 30.1%) -- 0.2% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 Atk Mega Sceptile Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Jirachi: 156-184 (38.6 - 45.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

Non EQ physical Mega Altaria (EQ versions are walled by skarm) and special versions
252+ Atk Pixilate Mega Altaria Return vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Jirachi: 105-124 (25.9 - 30.6%) -- 3.8% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Mega Altaria Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Jirachi: 154-182 (38.1 - 45%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

And the usual shitload of shit like the lati, clefable and the rising specs sylveon.

It can even win against Greninja if it is healthy since with protect it heals 62.5% per turn and:
252 SpA Life Orb Greninja Dark Pulse vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Jirachi: 211-250 (52.2 - 61.8%) -- 96.5% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

It has so many viable sets that it's very hard predict. Last but not least, it can paraflinch hax its way out of desperate situations, ragequits and putting your opponent on tilt is always nice.
Jirachi is honestly great, so many teams atm just get destroyed by Gardevoir and Jirachi is an excellent answer to it, and it fits on any playstyle bar I guess HO (even so, the Scarf set could be nice on HO though I'm not really a fan of it). A lot of teams run Heatran as their anwser to Garevoir, but it really isn't seeing as Focus Blast KOs from around 70%. A lot of the time you can pretty easily replace Heatran by Jirachi on those teams and suddenly, you don't lose to Gardevoir anymore, and you cover a lot of the stuff Heatran is used for in the fist place (Lati@s, Clefable, MVenu to a lesser extent). Not saying Jirachi is better than Heatran obviously but Jirachi counters Gardevoir, and Heatran doesn't, and that's pretty big. So if you have a team with Heatran that's weak to Gardevoir definitely consider Jirachi. Same applies to MDiancie to a lesser extent (Earth Power doesn't 2HKO, though if it CMs on the Protect you're kinda in trouble), losing to DD Altaria kinda sucks (though if you get a Body Slam off on it you can always flinch it to death) but it's a very good fairykiller regardless.
Though I personally find Wishtect/Body Slam/Iron Head to be the best and most effective set, Jirachi can easily be tailored to suit your team. Wishtect is mostly good on Stall (a playstyle on which Jirachi thrives). more offensive teams can easily drop Wish since all they need Jirachi to do is force Gardevoir/Latis out a certain number of times so that it takes repeated damage from switching back in which Jirachi can ensure even without Wish. From what I can tell bulky offense and balance prefers the cancerous highly skill-based SubToxic set, but if you just need a rock setter, Stealth Rock/Iron Head/Body Slam/U-Turn does the job really well. And yeah, tons of support options obviously. Don't see it out of place in A.

I still stand with what I said on Mega-Sceptile. Personally, I think he's equal to that of Mega-Lopunny, only a special-attacking version. I'd suggest that Mega-Sceptile move to A and keep Mega-Lopunny at A as well. They are both very versatile, and both have a their weaknesses; All of which are very common types. They can both OHKO a plethora of the OU tier, and can both BE OHKO'd. One is slightly faster, one hits slightly harder. Both have very beneficial types, too. They're equals, so if Mega-Lopunny went to A+, then why not send Mega-Sceptile to A+ as well? Personally, they can both deal with those in the A+ tiers rather well, but they're both worthy of A at the least.

I only used mega sceptile breifly but when I did I was impressed. From my experience with him I would give him an A rank, mainly because he seemed to be able to clean up even before I thought he could. I mean I know it may not seem like much but one time I the only thing in my way was an altaria and I was able to pick it off from around or a little under 30% with giga drain. Also the ability to get a free sub up on rotom-w while killing all momentum they hoped to gain is really nice. Granted most of the time if you have already megas most volt switchers willl think twice, but that means that just having mega sceptile on your team limits the use of volt switch which in turn limits the opponents momentum. Im kinda just stream of consciousness'ing right now but choiced electric types are p common right now like magnezone, raikou, thundy-t and they basically can never afford to use an electric move otherwise its not only a free +1 for sceptile but a free sub as well! Its coverage is decent and it hits hard enough to the point where I think it can afford to give up hp fore+eq for focus blast +sub, sub just gives it more utility and protects its from harmful priority like sucker punch/brave bird. and bullet punch I mean I am just going to list some common mons randomly, rotom-w, lando-t, lati@s, heatran, ferro, slowbro, greninja, I mean I think sceptile beats all of these and he defintely does with a sub up. idk its eartly and I kinda dont see what my main argument is but I just thought I would say that I think sceptile is A material since the only playstyle he seems to stuggle against is stall, but I imagine there might be an SD set that can handle stall better? maybe idk but being able to handle offense and balance as well as he can is worth mentiong, and if you pair it with something like heatran or ttar to help with the priority weakness I think he will always oull his weight and perform at an A rank level.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus

Actually, Chansey only 4HKOes Manaphy, while Manaphy needs three turns of set up and then 2HKOes Chansey, so if the opponent goes to Chansey immediately and they have no faster Pokemon or priority user they get 6-0ed.
Just going to say this, alexwolf and TRC are you somehow cursed or something to not see the hundreds of posts nominating sableye to move up to A+, and pretty much 0 arguments against it. Seriously, I am not going to state why it is so good, because it has been repeated so many times, it is easily comparable to all the other A+ pokemon. Just move it there already.
The update about A and A- Pokemon hasn't happened yet, Mega Sableye is going to A+ 100%, don't worry.

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I only used mega sceptile breifly but when I did I was impressed. From my experience with him I would give him an A rank, mainly because he seemed to be able to clean up even before I thought he could. I mean I know it may not seem like much but one time I the only thing in my way was an altaria and I was able to pick it off from around or a little under 30% with giga drain. Also the ability to get a free sub up on rotom-w while killing all momentum they hoped to gain is really nice. Granted most of the time if you have already megas most volt switchers willl think twice, but that means that just having mega sceptile on your team limits the use of volt switch which in turn limits the opponents momentum. Im kinda just stream of consciousness'ing right now but choiced electric types are p common right now like magnezone, raikou, thundy-t and they basically can never afford to use an electric move otherwise its not only a free +1 for sceptile but a free sub as well! Its coverage is decent and it hits hard enough to the point where I think it can afford to give up hp fore+eq for focus blast +sub, sub just gives it more utility and protects its from harmful priority like sucker punch/brave bird. and bullet punch I mean I am just going to list some common mons randomly, rotom-w, lando-t, lati@s, heatran, ferro, slowbro, greninja, I mean I think sceptile beats all of these and he defintely does with a sub up. idk its eartly and I kinda dont see what my main argument is but I just thought I would say that I think sceptile is A material since the only playstyle he seems to stuggle against is stall, but I imagine there might be an SD set that can handle stall better? maybe idk but being able to handle offense and balance as well as he can is worth mentiong, and if you pair it with something like heatran or ttar to help with the priority weakness I think he will always oull his weight and perform at an A rank level.
You forgot about Gyarados and Talonflame eliminating almost all common mega scep counters.

Dread Arceus

total cockhead

OP and Blue (and Orange)

It's just the way I grew
Love being OP and blue
I do!
I'm OP and blue
You see I'm OP and blue
Yeah, me I'm happy to be
So OP and blue

I'm OP and blue
I'm oh so OP and blue
No other color will do

He's OP and blue

We're OP and blue
OP and blue

We're OP and blue

We're OP and blue

You are OP and orange]

Hit it boys!]

Whatever we do ...

We're OP and blue.

The main problem with this song is that Lando-T is not OP. Nor should it be S rank, and it's pretty laughable that it's actually there. People are all over its dick because it's easy to slap on a team, when it's nothing more than glue. It does not fulfill any of the requirements of being S rank. It does not present an ungodly amount of support, it doesn't "sweep or wall most of the metagame", and its 3 sets are all pretty over strained, with the exception of perhaps the old defensive Leftovers set. I also don't like that the thread owner changed the definitions of the ranks to his liking, when S is supposed to be something that can "sweep or wall a vast majority of the metagame, or provide such support that it can easily cause other Pokemon to do so with little cost" or something to that effect. Does anybody here actually believe Landorus-T is as dangerous as BW Keldeo, as diverse as BW Jirachi, or that it provides as much support as BW Tyranitar or Politoed? No, it's probably the least powerful S rank in history.
On that note, stop putting shit in S rank because of usage. That is not, nor has it ever been, what the viability thread is supposed to look at.

The main problem with this song is that Lando-T is not OP. Nor should it be S rank, and it's pretty laughable that it's actually there. People are all over its dick because it's easy to slap on a team, when it's nothing more than glue. It does not fulfill any of the requirements of being S rank. It does not present an ungodly amount of support, it doesn't "sweep or wall most of the metagame", and its 3 sets are all pretty over strained, with the exception of perhaps the old defensive Leftovers set. I also don't like that the thread owner changed the definitions of the ranks to his liking, when S is supposed to be something that can "sweep or wall a vast majority of the metagame, or provide such support that it can easily cause other Pokemon to do so with little cost" or something to that effect. Does anybody here actually believe Landorus-T is as dangerous as BW Keldeo, as diverse as BW Jirachi, or that it provides as much support as BW Tyranitar or Politoed? No, it's probably the least powerful S rank in history.
On that note, stop putting shit in S rank because of usage. That is not, nor has it ever been, what the viability thread is supposed to look at.
Someone's got a hate for Lando.
Quoting my post that started this
Landorus Therian is simply put, one of the best Pokémon in the OU metagame. With a fantastic ability in Intimidate, a great defensive typing, and amazing versatility, Landorus is probably the Pokémon most worthy of S rank. It has a variety of sets to run: Scarf, Band, Bulky Stealth Rocks, Bulk Up, SD and a lot more. It's one of the best checks to a lot of the new Megas that were introduced in ORAS. It has a lot of amazing moves to help back up its bulk. Scarf Landorus is one of the best checks to Latios and Latias, as well as many of the other physical attackers in the tier like Mega Gallade lacking Ice Punch and Mega Scizor. It serves as one of the best offensive bird spam checks as well, being able to take on things like Talonflame and Mega Pinsir with relative ease. The bulky set also handles Mega Metagross lacking Ice Punch, and it also handles Mega Lopunny and the likes.

Calcs:
-1 252+ Atk Tough Claws Metagross Zen Headbutt vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Landorus-T: 111-132 (29 - 34.5%) -- 99.9% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery

-1 252+ Atk Lopunny Return vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Landorus-T: 160-189 (41.8 - 49.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

-1 252+ Atk Gallade Zen Headbutt vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Landorus-T: 85-102 (22.2 - 26.7%) -- possible 5HKO after Leftovers recovery
You're completely wrong.
Being able to completely wall a lot of the new Mega Pokemon, having little risk of being able to be put on any sort of team and having a pretty decent typing and great stats means it deserves S rank. Most of the time, it forced them to run Ice Punch and it can cost them valuable coverage. It's a very threateningly Double Dancer as well, meaning it CAN sweep through significant portions of the meta. Its Scarf set also has the niche of checking S tier threads like Latios and Greninja.
There's also more than 3 sets it can run, so I have no idea what you're talking about there.

Most of the time, it forced them to run Ice Punch and it can cost them valuable coverage.
Forcing things to run coverage isn't an S-Rank trait. Impact on the meta and viability in the meta are two different things, and the former has very little impact on the latter.

This is similar to Mega Venu syndrome in XY. Venu forced things like Keldeo and Manaphy to carry less than optimal coverage to deal with it, however that never ended up pushing it over the top. Ferrothorn is another similar case, it forces a ton of things to carry Fighting coverage because of it's typing and bulk, however that's not an argument for moving it up.

Last edited:
mono attacking psychic is just bad, if the opponent realizes what your set is they will just keep their dark type at all costs, basically making latias complete deadweight. Alot of people wanted latias mega to move up earlier and IM pretty sure it was because they saw pokeaim destroy with it, but if you are facing an actual good player I feel like absolutely having to get rid of all dark types can be a problem. And since dark types are nearly impossible to trap as they beat all the psychic type trappers and resist pursuit, taking out a dark type the opponent is trying to preserve can be damn near impossible. That being said if you happened to come across a team that doesnt have a dark type, there is not much that can stop the CM SP latias mega, so idk I mean under certain circumstances it is godly, but under realistic circumstances I would say it is manageable. Whether or not that means move it up to A+ or not idk, but S is definitely too high.

Mega Latias deserves a+ or s rank, if you can set up up calm minds and use stored power, the thing turns into a broom, and it sweeps
No way. From my experience with it, it's way too matchup reliant to be an A+ rank mon, let alone an S-rank one. Half of the games you use it it'll be nothing but death fodder by virtue of the opponent's team being too prepared naturally for the set.

Bluwing

icequeen
is a Tutor Alumnus
landorus-t isn't S rank material, the reason it's so easy to slap on teams is because it packs intimadate and a nice fighting resistance + ground immunity. other than that landorus-t is an very easy pokemon to wear down, even with it's bulky lefties set. the double dance set is indeed very solid, but i can't see how landorus-t is S-rank worthy just because it's so easy to slap on your team. don't get me wrong landorus-t is an amazing pokemon and solid overall, but the reason it has so much usage it's because off it's resistances, immunity, intimidate and it's ability to grab momentum. this does of course give a lot off support, but landorus-t very often ends up trying to do more than it actually can, therefor it shouldn't be S rank.

I don't really wanna make a post on the OU viability thread just for this, but i'm going to anyway:
who agreed to mega diancie staying in A? I guess i didn't see any noms moving it up, but i'd atleast like to see some reasoning for it.
Between CM and Rock Polish it requires a little scouting and its ability is obviously fantastic; its typing makes itself a natural flyspam+char-x check and it has reliable stabs with great coverage in psyshock and earth power, and all its stats bar hp are phenomenal (110 is a crowded speed tier rn but its still great), so why keep it A? Admittedly i haven't even used it once but all the times i've faced it its quite terrifying.
This. Is nobody discussing M-Diancie because it's an obvious A+ or has it been overlooked with all the talk of M-Lopunny and M-Sceptile?

M-Diancie is terrifying, after one Rock Polish it demolishes everything. With base 110 speed, it can afford to run modest and put extra EV's into attack since a 100 base power, stab Diamond Storm (a rock type move with good accuracy OMG!) hits so hard off 160 base attack. With Moonblast and Earth Power, it gets almost perfect coverage and for the few flying types that resist it, they get destroyed by Dimond Storm.

The only major drawback is a quad weakness to Bullet Punch. Even then, scizor isn't that popular any more and if a M-Metagross has BP, then it only has space for 1 extra coverage move. If you're really scared of scizor, you can slap on magnezone and you're done.

For other megas, M-Sceptile should stay at A- IMO. Its stab moves are just too weak and it doesn't really threaten anything. It's also super frail and physical variants are just not powerful enough with base 110 attack and no item.

Also, I think M-Altaria and M-Lopunny are a bit overrated IMO, but I'll elaborate on this later.

Bluwing

icequeen
is a Tutor Alumnus

Mega-Diancie
Stats: 50 HP / 160 Atk / 110 Def / 160 SAtk / 110 SDef / 110 Spd
Ability: Magic Bounce**

Mega Diance to A+ Rank.

Mega-Diancie is by far off the most intimidating pokemon in ou atm, it's so versatile being almost impossible to check especially the 4 atk set. the other sets it can run like cm + atks to crush stall and rock polish to demolish offensive teams are just fantastic as u can't be stopped by prio t-wave which is HUGE, the rock polish set is also an amazing set to clean up late game regardless. the 4 atk set is basically impossible to check if u don't have anything faster that can switch into it's coverage moves or that ain't 2hko'd, it also can't be statused because off it's ability magic bounce and doesn't really struggle to mega because off it's ability and solid bulk pre-mega. this pokemon is so solid overall, has great team support with it's ability alone, great wallbreaking abilities and cleaning abilities while also being able to set up rocks and check bird spam. it's not hard to see diancie is one off the most solid megas around and maby one off the best pokemon in the oras meta atm, in my opinion the diamond queen even has the potential for the S-rank just because off how versatile and threathening it really is.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)