PU Analysis Reservation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reserving Articuno.
I've done Furfrou and it hasn't been QC'ed yet, so I still have one more analysis. Will post it soon.
EDIT: P O S T E D <3

Last edited:

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Is butterfree reserved? It says it isn't but I saw someone trying to reserve it. Does this mean that he hasn't gotten permission? If that's the case then I'm reserving butterfree.
No, butterfree is not reserved - it's available. Just know that the analysis isn't very high priority because butterfree is kinda outclassed in its role and has a terrible defensive typing.

TONE

I don't have to take this. I'm going for a walk.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Would like to reserve Camerupt as no one is writing it at the moment.

WhiteDMist

Path>Goal
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Would like to reserve Camerupt as no one is writing it at the moment.
I mentioned this to your VM, but for everyone here: I have yet to decide what to do with Camerupt right now, and the meta is so volatile with another shift in January. I'm likely going to hold off on Mega-Camerupt and Mega-Glalie until things settle, same for Leafeon.

TONE

is a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I mentioned this to your VM, but for everyone here: I have yet to decide what to do with Camerupt right now, and the meta is so volatile with another shift in January. I'm likely going to hold off on Mega-Camerupt and Mega-Glalie until things settle, same for Leafeon.
Alright thanks for the heads up. Will pick another pokemon in the meantime.
Edit: Would like to do Linoone if thats alright.

Last edited:

TONE

Since Linoone is also taken, i'll take Nicolas Cage aka Ursaring.

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm taking this from Mambo n_n

[18:37:47] Togepi: mambo... are you still doing togetic? it hasn't been updated in over 2 months and i want it if you're not,,, if you are, ignore this (:
[18:37:56] Mambo: LOL THAT EXISTS STILL
[18:38:00] Mambo: take it yo
[18:38:04] Togepi: tyvm

look at my alt :D

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Reserving Pelipper

Before people get at me because the skeleton looks like the NU one I did, it's pretty similar + I've had experience with Pelipper so I would know how it works, tyvm ^.^

I ask to reserving Girafarig. It has a bad ranking but why not? It's also a way to be closer to this metagame knowledge...With a decent speed it could pass its Calm Mind boosts.

Edit: reserved by DD

Last edited:
I'd like to take that, thanks.

edit: also dropping linoone, i had the skeleton done then my browser crashed and im pretty sure some other people want it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)