Multifaction/FFA Wayne Bradier Mafia - Game Over! Won by DLE, Celever, More Cowbell, sunny004, Acklow, imperfectluck

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
I've been spectating since my demise, and this cycle is nearly as bad as the cycle me and US died, if not worse! So many bandwagons... I'm not even playing anymore... And I'm still scared!

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
nevermind that picture is too convincing

unvote

vote jagen

if you want my vote, message me at least an hour before deadline. I will make my decision then.

Last edited:

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Guys, did everyone forget how the last time everyone tried to lynch Jagen it was revealed that he is in fact lynchproof? I'm not trying to protect him, I just think that this is the stupidest lynch I've seen in a while seeing as how it inevitably failing is common knowledge lol.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Oh look, another day of Celever vs. whoever he wants to lynch. This time Celever called for the head of Finn, while munchyoshi and co. eventually decided on Jagen as their target. Ganondorf and Katarina decide to speak up as well.

Katarina said:
Lynch Jagen
Ganondorf said:
Lynch Jagen
Katarina and Ganondorf then instantly vaporize, revealing (to absolutely nobody's surprise) that they weren't anyone.

So Jagen clearly won the lynch, right? Ha ha ha... no.

Dear Finn,
You are Hodor.

“Hodor.”

You are a stablehand in the service of house Stark in the novel series A Song of Ice and Fire. Though your real name is Walder, Hodor is the only word you can say, and so has become the only thing anyone knows you by.

Each cycle, you may target an alias by leaving their name in the official host conversation. You will shield that alias from all incoming attacks that cycle. You may not target yourself on consecutive cycles.

Max HP: 20
Attack: 2

You win if you are alive when Danny Ocean, GlaDOS, imperfectluck, Ness, Rawk Hawk, and Reggie Fils-Aime are dead.
munchyoshi.

Acklow, Cancerous, Celever, Hiipfire, imperfectluck, More Cowbell

Celica, Ephraim, Frederick, Hector, Leif, Lyn

In addition, the bloodied corpse of Chrom is found over in the corner - seems people had been whaling on him for quite some time.

Dear Chrom,
You are Masahiro Sakurai.

“*Laughs*”

You are a game developer working as the Director of Software for Sora Ltd. and Project Sora. Known for your interaction with your games’ fanbases, your most high-profile projects include the Kirby and Super Smash Bros. series.

Each cycle, you may create a new alias by leaving its name in the official host conversation. These aliases cannot be targeted, but have an attack power of 1, and you may use them to vote in the lynch by specifying a vote target for them in the official host conversation. Any alias you create will exit the game after either voting or attacking.

Attack: 1

You win if you are alive when Brian Griffin, Denning, Gary Oak, Katniss Everdeen, Shigeru Miyamoto, and Steve? are dead.
And so Gale Wing Srock was permanently nerfed.

After disposing of Sakurai's body, Da Letter El and More Cowbell stand up and walk out of the thread entirely, victorious.

Dear Eirika,
You are Denning.

“This is a message from Lord Nergal. I await you at the Dread Isle.”

You are a level boss in Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken. A golem created by the main antagonist Nergal, the fact that your only dialogue is the above quote repeated many times has gained you some cult popularity among the fanbase.

Because you cannot speak normally, any public lynch vote you make will not count. However, you are quite good at sending messages, so you may vote in each day’s lynch by leaving your target’s alias in the official host conversation. This vote carries a weight of 2.

You win if you are alive when Captain Falcon, Gary Oak, Masahiro Sakurai, Pent Reglay, Shigeru Miyamoto, and Steve? are dead.
Dear Hector,
You are Katniss Everdeen.

“As long as you can find yourself, you’ll never starve.”

You are the main protagonist of the novel series The Hunger Games. You are known for being cynical, snarky, mopey, and for being portrayed by Jennifer Lawrence in the movies, which is jarring considering that J-Law is the exact opposite of all those things.

Your ability to hide in the trees is one of your greatest survival assets. On any cycle, you may choose to hide in the trees by saying so in the official host conversation. You will remain in the trees until the second cycle after you choose to hide, at which point you must wait two cycles before you renew your hiding. While hiding, you cannot be targeted by any actions, but you also cannot attack.

You win if you are alive when Captain Falcon, Gary Oak, Masahiro Sakurai, Shigeru Miyamoto, Steve?, and Toph Beifong are dead.
Normally this is the part where I would announce that results are going out. But wait - there's more! For it seems Seliph has bit the dust as well.

Dear Seliph,
You are Danny Ocean.

"Why not do it? Cause yesterday I walked out of the joint after losing four years of my life and you're cold-decking 'Teen Beat' cover boys. Cause the house always wins. Play long enough, you never change the stakes. The house takes you. Unless, when that perfect hand comes along, you bet and you bet big, then you take the house."

You are the main protagonist of the Ocean’s movies: Ocean’s Eleven, Ocean’s Twelve, and Ocean’s Thirteen. Portrayed by George Clooney, you spend each movie pulling of heists to rob the rich while snarking at Brad Pitt.

As an experienced leader, you work best as part of a group. As such, any attacks targeting the same person that you are attacking, with the exception of yours, will deal 1 extra damage.

Max HP: 18

You win if you are alive when Carter Kane, Hodor, Linebeck, Rawk Hawk, Toph Beifong, and Zaphod Beeblebrox are dead.
No more megaposts from GemOftheDay, it seems.

And then another person won! Celever washes his hands of the whole affair, glad to be done with arguing over lynch votes.

Dear Ephraim,
You are Rawk Hawk.

“One of us is walking out of here with the belt, and the other one’s getting RAWKED!”

You are a minor antagonist turned supporter in the game Paper Mario and the Thousand-Year Door. Brash and arrogant, you are likely a parody of real-life wrestlers such as Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and Hulk Hogan.

Each cycle, you may target an alias by leaving their name in the official host conversation. You will employ one of your favorite dirty tricks by sending this alias a poisoned cake, doubling the amount of damage they take next cycle.

Max HP: 16

You win if you are alive when Captain Falcon, Danny Ocean, Gary Oak, GlaDOS, Hodor, and Shigeru Miyamoto are dead.
Surely the update's over, right? Nope. The wild ride continues as you discover that Elincia has fallen as well.

Dear Elincia,
You are Haruhi Suzumiya.

“Time never comes back once it’s gone.”

You are the protagonist of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, a light novel and anime that mainly focuses on how you may or may not be God. You also happen to be one of Walrein’s former Smogon avatars.

Each cycle, you may target two aliases by leaving their names in the official host conversation. Your reality-warping powers will cause the first alias’s lynch vote to count as targeted towards the second, regardless of who is actually voted for.

You win if you are alive when Brian Griffin, Pent Reglay, Reggie Fils-Aime, Richard Castle, Satoru Iwata, and Steve? are dead.
Pidge has been written out of existence.

Finally - FINALLY - you discover that Millky95 is in a strange trancelike state. He can not speak or be spoken to outside of this thread. This includes IRC and any private conversations with him in them. Anyone caught breaking this rule will be godkilled, including Millky himself.

Results are going out. Da Letter El, More Cowbell, and Celver have won. Holy shit.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)