Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk to mostthe3rd or Buckert. Read their giveaway rules.
I remember when people used to refer to me for that. ;__;
*sigh*
I give up.

I'm sorry mate, didn't know you had one :(
Well I can't clone, so I essentially don't anymore... Still, I was doing it before it was cool. =/

Edit: What, 3 likes and no infraction yet? I must say, that was the complete opposite of what I was expecting for this post. ;o

Last edited:
I remember when people used to refer to me for that. ;__;
*sigh*
I give up.

On topic - really leaning towards keeping this (it's finals week, literally no time to keep SRing):

Rayquaza - Adamant - 26-27/31/29/26/31/31

Thoughts?

EDIT: In dusk ball

Best ball?

I can't chose between these 3:
(and I honestly personally love the Net Ball animation on any Pokemon so that point is moot to me). However I'm leaning more towards Great or Net, as so many of my Legendaries are in Dive Balls (Lugia, Kyurem, Suicune, and Regice), but I was for some quick second opinions before going after it.

On topic - really leaning towards keeping this (it's finals week, literally no time to keep SRing):

Rayquaza - Adamant - 26-27/31/29/26/31/31

Thoughts?

EDIT: In dusk ball
I'd toss it, but it's best to just set a goal for yourself man...
Best ball?

(and I honestly personally love the Net Ball animation on any Pokemon so that point is moot to me). However I'm leaning more towards Great or Net, as so many of my Legendaries are in Dive Balls (Lugia, Kyurem, Suicune, and Regice), but I was for some quick second opinions before going after it.
Dive ball

Please all I ever wanted was a good naive hp fire diance and ill give literally anything i can for it , i dont have a ton of shinies to give though so please dont ask
EDIT:ok hp fire isnt super important with earthpower and all

Last edited:
Best ball?

Great Ball is really great on Azelf, catching the red of the gems in its head and tails.

Hey. I'm looking for Dittos to breed with, mainly 4 or 5 perfect IV's and if that's the case, I'll need more than one, but a 6 IV ditto would be best. If anyone's here to help out, that'd be great. I don't actually need any nature, so that should be fine.
FC: 4227-3249-2135
Thanks for any help!

Looking for a female onix in a fast ball and I can offer a 5 IV Kanga in a level ball or a 5 IV + egg moves larvitar in a safari ball. I don't care about IVs/nature/egg moves, I just want a female fast ball onix

Hey. I'm looking for Dittos to breed with, mainly 4 or 5 perfect IV's and if that's the case, I'll need more than one, but a 6 IV ditto would be best. If anyone's here to help out, that'd be great. I don't actually need any nature, so that should be fine.
FC: 4227-3249-2135
Thanks for any help!
Catch a Zigzagoon or Bunnelby, then take a look at Mostthe3rd's Ditto giveaway.

If anyone has a flawless dive ball Kyogre, Tornadus in matching ball (timid or naive), or if someone needs a pentagon Thundurus, I have one in a dive ball with HP Ice let me know.
Its spread is: 26,27/0,1/27,28/31/31/31

Last edited:
So I have a rather dumb question that I think has been answered many times before, but I just want to make sure... if I give my egg to another player whose game version is JPN, and he hatches it, does it come out as a JPN mon or still as an English mon?

Hey, I'm looking for master balls, if anybody has any to spare. I don't have any real legendaries to trade yet, but I've got quite a few 5ivs lying around to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)