Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for a female fast ball Onix, IVs dont matter. Offering a 5 IV Level Ball Kanga or a 5 IV EM Safari Ball Larvitar. Both IIRC are adamant

Still looking for a female fast ball Onix, IVs dont matter. Offering a 5 IV Level Ball Kanga or a 5 IV EM Safari Ball Larvitar. Both IIRC are adamant
I have this, but I am not interested in either, any chance you can breed up my 1 IV 4 EM Premier Ball Swablu to 5IV(imperfect is fine but I want 5IVs)

I have this, but I am not interested in either, any chance you can breed up my 1 IV 4 EM Premier Ball Swablu to 5IV(imperfect is fine but I want 5IVs)
sure! I dont have a TON of time now because finals weeks and such, but remind me a week from Sunday and I'll do that for you!

I can access it, it could be because you may have accidentally disconnected while using it and didn't close it properly, which causes you to not be able to access it for about 15 mins or so: http://techforums.nintendo.com/message/124456
Thanks for checking, after further looking in to it, it seems like my router is flickering on the connection by some reason :E
All I wanted was to clone my Mankey and go hunting for a Trick Room Heatran :(

Does anyone have a Modest Moltres? Or know a trade thread that has one? D:
I can offer a few redis Legendaries and SV hatched stuff.

Question: Is there a spread for Kangaskhan (that can Mega evolve) that will survive a Mega Salamence D-Meteor?
How many HP/SpD EVs would I need?

Edit: Before I get jumped on, yes, I know they're banned...I still wanna know.

Thanks for checking, after further looking in to it, it seems like my router is flickering on the connection by some reason :E
All I wanted was to clone my Mankey and go hunting for a Trick Room Heatran :(
Yeah, Nintendo punishes you for their servers failing. It's really stupid/happens to me pretty much every time I try to use Bank. >.>

252+ SpA Mega Salamence Draco Meteor vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Kangaskhan: 220-261 (62.6 - 74.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Lol...and why was M-Sal banned again then?..

LF: Kalos-captured Zapdos!
Don't care about nature or IVs! Anyone?

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
In addition to rufusdrumknott's calculation, you can play around with THIS damage calculator for anything else you have running through your head - just be mindful that it doesn't have the new ORAS Mega stats, so you'll have to get those from Bulbapedia/Serebii. (It's actually pretty fun to see what can or cannot survive a hit from something when tiers are not taken into account :D)

EDIT:
Dammit, forgot to tag you, waterise

Question: Is there a spread for Kangaskhan (that can Mega evolve) that will survive a Mega Salamence D-Meteor?
How many HP/SpD EVs would I need?

Edit: Before I get jumped on, yes, I know they're banned...I still wanna know.
Mega Khan has absolutely no difficulty surviving that.

252 SpA Mega Salamence Draco Meteor vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Kangaskhan: 105-124 (58.3 - 68.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
-2 252 SpA Mega Salamence Draco Meteor vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Kangaskhan: 52-63 (28.8 - 35%)
(This is level 50, so the damage is a smidgen higher than 100)

It has a minor potshot at a 2HKO with max damage rolls; if you wanted to dodge that you'd want... 60 Sp. Def.

252 SpA Mega Salamence Draco Meteor vs. 0 HP / 60 SpD Mega Kangaskhan: 99-117 (55 - 65%)
-2 252 SpA Mega Salamence Draco Meteor vs. 0 HP / 60 SpD Mega Kangaskhan: 51-60 (28.3 - 33.3%)
Capping at 98.3% of your HP. If you want level 100 + Stealth Rock survival... just do the standard bulky Khan spread of 252 HP/252 Atk/4 Sp. Def.

252 SpA Mega Salamence Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Mega Kangaskhan: 201-237 (48.5 - 57.2%)
-2 252 SpA Mega Salamence Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Mega Kangaskhan: 100-118 (24.1 - 28.5%)

If its a Modest/Rash/wtfever Mence + Stealth Rock, it takes a tad too much bulk investment and really defeats the purpose of MegaKhan.

I can help you with the Skrelp.
Oh, I edited that because I thought I had work today; remembered I don't so I can actually trade today, omg. I haven't bred on my OR yet so spitbacks are scarce; I do have an extra Swablu to spare though. Info's in my sig; I see yours is too, we'll do the rest on VM if needed.

edit: stupid system update. IGN for my OR is "Anna", I forgot to add that to sig.

It has a minor potshot at a 2HKO with max damage rolls; if you wanted to dodge that you'd want... 60 Sp. Def.

252 SpA Mega Salamence Draco Meteor vs. 0 HP / 60 SpD Mega Kangaskhan: 99-117 (55 - 65%)
-2 252 SpA Mega Salamence Draco Meteor vs. 0 HP / 60 SpD Mega Kangaskhan: 51-60 (28.3 - 33.3%)
So, at a level cap of 50 for all Pokemon, I'd want to run 60 SpDef to survive 2 Draco's?

Let's say it is Modest then. What would I need to survive two of them it it were 252 SpAtk & Modest?
http://pokemonshowdown.com/damagecalc/

252+ SpA Mega Salamence Draco Meteor vs. 0 HP / 156 SpD Mega Kangaskhan: 100-118 (55.5 - 65.5%)
-2 252+ SpA Mega Salamence Draco Meteor vs. 0 HP / 156 SpD Mega Kangaskhan: 51-60 (28.3 - 33.3%)

At max, it does 98.8% of your HP. So just 156 Sp. Def. Again, the standard 252 HP spread also lives, but with more physical bulk. If you're going for minimum amount of EV investment possible to survive, 156 Sp. Def.
So tbh, just max the HP on it.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/damagecalc/

252+ SpA Mega Salamence Draco Meteor vs. 0 HP / 156 SpD Mega Kangaskhan: 100-118 (55.5 - 65.5%)
-2 252+ SpA Mega Salamence Draco Meteor vs. 0 HP / 156 SpD Mega Kangaskhan: 51-60 (28.3 - 33.3%)

At max, it does 98.8% of your HP. So just 156 Sp. Def. Again, the standard 252 HP spread also lives, but with more physical bulk. If you're going for minimum amount of EV investment possible to survive, 156 Sp. Def.
So tbh, just max the HP on it.
Would I *have* to max HP? Or is there a specific amount I could use instead of just maxing it?

Would I *have* to max HP? Or is there a specific amount I could use instead of just maxing it?
Yeah, you'd have to max it.
For other "How to survive X with Y" moments, I like http://survivalcalc.appspot.com/ , saves some time. Gives you the absolute minim investment needed, or the most overall bulky spread you can have and still survive the attack (Assuming, of course, the attack is even possible to survive).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)