Rotations – Round and Round it goes, where it stops… Nobody knows!

If it has Unaware just Toxic it with Bliss or something. Mega Mawile or Blissey will shut it down kinda hard depending on its ability. If you use both of them... Clefable shouldn't be an issue at all.

Hey guys,

I'd like to get into rotation battles, but I'd rather not breed a team and then realize I need to switch something. Given that there's no simulator, I was hoping to get all of your thoughts on this team. I've read through this thread and looked at the usage stats online, although there are some stats which seem... misleading.

Espeon @ Light Clay
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Yawn
- Psychic

I've heard Yawn was really good, hence its inclusion. I also figured dual screens could be very useful. THe biggest reason she's here is for magic bounce, since Leech Seed and status spam are supposed to be really common.

Talonflame @ Life Orb
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Tailwind
- Swords Dance

This is a pokemon I use on my doubles team, but with SD over protect. I don't know what to do with the last spot though. I figured getting an attack boost would make it really easy for this to hit pokemon with nuetral Brave birds for KOs. Tailwind is there for speed control, since my other two attack-oriented pokemon are rather slow.

Mawile @ Mawilite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off

My mega. I replaced protect with knock off, because protect doesn't have much use (I figured). Mawile seems good against all the dragon types, espcially with tailwind support. I guess it would be my lead usually, because of intimidate, although that might be predictable enough to warrant keeping it as my reserve.

Crawdaunt @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Crabhammer

The item is because of item clause, so I'll take reccomendations. As far as weaknesses go, this pokemon fits really well, and after a couple DDs it seems hard to stop. Will take move suggestions again.

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Def / 200 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Fling
- Roost
- Acrobatics

This is here for two reasons: Knock off and status spam. It also is physically bulky enough to take some hits, although I don't know what it would do in return, which might be an issue, although EQ and Acrobatics provide some options. I would take advice about the EV spread, this is what Smogon has for singles.

Spiritomb @ Leftovers
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Will-O-Wisp
- Foul Play
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

This is here to deal with sub kanga and aegislash, which I would otherwise have trouble with. Sleeptalk lets it absorb status, too. Again, EV spread advice ould be nice. I figured it should be special because of will-o-wisp and the fact that gliscor is more physical, although I feel like its unlikely I'd bring both gliscor AND spiritomb to battle.

I guess the game plan would be to bring a support pokemon which stops my opponent, Talonflame, Crawdaunt/mawile, and a wild card. These guys have decent defensive synergy and stop most of the top pokemon, although its never that simple, of course. Any advice would be awesome!

is there a why so many fairies are used?
In the GL usage stats I saw: Whimsicott, Sylveon, Clefable and Togekiss. Then, is this gender of battle funny and competitive? Or It's not worth it? I wanna try something new, but when I'm looking for an opponent (with the 3ds) there's no one usually.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)