Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey does any one have a HA Riolu/Lucario or know if they are/have a friend safari with Riolu in it?
Any help would be very appreciated :D Also I have a couple of spitback I'd be happy to give you

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Opinions on Premier Ball Mewtwo? I know Masterball is probably the best, but because of that it's everywhere.
Premier Ball looks cool on pretty much near everything in my opinion. I'd say go for it for the sake of originality. (I'd trade for it)

Also, my HA Mudkip giveaway has begun in the Giveaway Subforum!

Does someone has a shiny Mew (any defensive nature) in a dive ball with defog? I prefer one that's level 30 UT and with the original Japanese name.
If so, check my thread for it, or leave something on my wall.

Hey does any one have a HA Riolu/Lucario or know if they are/have a friend safari with Riolu in it?
Any help would be very appreciated :D Also I have a couple of spitback I'd be happy to give you
If you PM/VM the details, I can send you a female 5IV spitback in a Timer ball with four egg moves if you pop some fodder on the GTS.

Premier Ball looks cool on pretty much near everything in my opinion. I'd say go for it for the sake of originality. (I'd trade for it)

Also, my HA Mudkip giveaway has begun in the Giveaway Subforum!
More fitting for X or Y, in your opinion? Might need to swap out my Naive Sync?

On another note, I'm trying to get HA versions of the starters. Which ones are legally available, and which ones would people be willing to trade?
Note: Not seeking the Gen 1 or 6 starters or Torchic, since those were all obtainable in X and Y.

I need my ORAS Latios cloned. Timid, UT, 31/0-3/24-26/31/24-26/31.

The cloner can keep a non-redis clone :) PM me! Looking for about 5 clones.

EDIT: Would be happy to receive Pokerus as well!

On another note, I'm trying to get HA versions of the starters. Which ones are legally available, and which ones would people be willing to trade?
Note: Not seeking the Gen 1 or 6 starters or Torchic, since those were all obtainable in X and Y.
All gen 3 and 4 starters have HA versions. 2 and 5 haven't been released

Edit: I believe they're all male only, however. (Or at least, can't pass matching balls down)

That just leaves 3rd gen and 4th gen, both being Global Link only events and were gender-locked to be male only.

EDIT:
Ninja'd -_-

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

It looks good on both to me. Of course, Premier Ball is my favorite, so I might be biased. Go for Mewtwo X though, it seems like those are a little less common.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Bumping this, left my DS on overnight hoping for some replies but didn't get any..

K / T ?

Diancie

Copy & Paste Results
None (Calm)
HP: 29
Att: 11, 13
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

None (Calm) : 29 / 11, 13 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Dark
Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 68, 69

Is a defensive set at all viable without being able to utilise Diamond Storm? Probably not but damn this is boring

edit: I was really set on a half decent mixed nature / anything viable on Mega Diancie for personal use but have not come close so far and this is the best 'flawless' build I've come across, just really unsure on Calm

edit 2: damn and now I can't trade because I don't want to save yet haha
This is the closest I've got to a flawless 5iv so far so I'm tempted to keep but not sure on calm..

Bumping this, left my DS on overnight hoping for some replies but didn't get any..

This is the closest I've got to a flawless 5iv so far so I'm tempted to keep but not sure on calm..
If it were pentaflawless, I'd say keep for sure, but if you wanted something else, I'd lean Toss

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'd lean keep. 2 points in HP can't make such a difference.
I'm not worried about the IVs, as far as I'm concerned it's a flawless spread. My concern is whether calm has any competitive use / anyone would be interested in it if I put it in my thread. If it were timid or modest I wouldn't have even bothered asking

I'm not worried about the IVs, as far as I'm concerned it's a flawless spread. My concern is whether calm has any competitive use / anyone would be interested in it if I put it in my thread. If it were timid or modest I wouldn't have even bothered asking
Defensive Diancie has barely any use. Even if you don't use the Mega-Forme of Diancie, regular Diancie is garbage and the only usage you get from using it, is getting up Rocks before it's gone, since it's typing sucks. Even with high defenses, it's HP is underwhelming and gets 2HKO'd easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)