Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently 500 SR's into my Reshiram hunt, and it hasn't shined yet (as expected lol)

I'm predicting that it will shine around 1100.

Anyone else have guesses?

Also did a few test catch runs, which went well. Reshiram got fully paralyzed 8 times in a row once :D

I ended up settling on a 31/31/24/31/29/30 Hasty Latios. I just want to finish the game at this point.

Anyway, I'm looking to get some of my Pokemon cloned so I can start trading again. If a couple different people wanted to clone some of these and give me back 5 clones and the original, you can keep a copy of it for yourself.

These are all females.

Impish - Dry Skin - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Leech Seed, Pursuit, Fell Stinger, Agility
Adamant - Guts - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Encore, Tickle, Bullet Punch, Close Combat
Modest - Magnet Pull - 31/0/31/30/31/30 - Hidden Power Fire
Careful - Guts - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Stealth Rocks, Iron Head, Outrage, Pursuit
Calm - Shed Skin - 30/x/30/31/30/30 - Hidden Power Ground - For Plant Cloak
Adamant - Shed Skin - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - For Sandy Cloak
Brave - Shed Skin - 31/31/31/x/31/0 - For Trash Cloak
Sassy - Honey Gather - 31/31/31/30/30/x - Hidden Power Ground
Timid - Chlorophyll - 30/x/30/31/30/30 - Weather Ball, Heal Pulse, Healing Wish, Grasswhistle
Jolly - Mold Breaker - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Crush Claw, Submission, Iron Head, Skull Bash

Also really interested in getting ANY Hidden Ability female Burmy or Wormadam. I can trade you any of the above Pokemon after I get some clones, or I have a 5iv Machop available as a Male, or a Male 6iv one thats been leveled to 23 in the daycare.

OK since I couldn't get any touch-trades I decided to SR for the Regis.

Registeel - Careful Nature
21/31/31/11/31/16

Keep?
Everyone on here will tell you to toss. It's really about what your comfortable with though. I got lucky and caught an azelf on my first try with 31/x/31/29/31/31I personally just don't have the time to sr for days trying to get them extra perfect ivs. In the end it's what your looking for. I think it's hp is a bit low though

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
anyone have a jolly buneary spitback with encore and fake out at least as egg moves and limber? just have some adaptability skrelps atm but maybe we can work something out.

13ulbasaur

* It seems to be nervous about fighting.
is an Artist Alumnus
I'm looking for a Modest HP Ice Nicknameable Thundurus that's ORAS born (so pentagon [and of course legal]).

Here's some stuff I can offer in return, all also nicknameable:

These legends I SR'd are clones, they are all also caught in Master Ball with the exception of Latios who is in a Pokeball:

Jolly 31/31/30/x/31/31 Terrakion
Jolly 29/31/30/x/31/31 Virizion
Timid 26/8/29/31/31/31 Latios
Modest 24/1/31/31/31/28 Suicune

For some non-legends I can immediately offer, I have:

Dream Ball, Limber Jolly Buneary (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Low Kick/Ice Punch/Encore/Fake Out (Female)
Nest Ball, Chlorophyll Modest Bulbasaur (31/x/31/31/31/31) with Giga Drain (Female)
Dive Ball, Huge Power Adamant Azumarill (31/31/31/x/31/31) (Male, at level 50 with an EV spread of, I think, 204 HP/252 Attack/52 Speed) but no Belly Drum it was a CB set )

Or, basically I'm willing to breed basically any Pokemon for you, any egg move, any nature, any whatever pokeball.

I ended up settling on a 31/31/24/31/29/30 Hasty Latios. I just want to finish the game at this point.

Anyway, I'm looking to get some of my Pokemon cloned so I can start trading again. If a couple different people wanted to clone some of these and give me back 5 clones and the original, you can keep a copy of it for yourself.

These are all females.

Timid - Chlorophyll - 30/x/30/31/30/30 - Weather Ball, Heal Pulse, Healing Wish, Grasswhistle
Jolly - Mold Breaker - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Crush Claw, Submission, Iron Head, Skull Bash

Also really interested in getting ANY Hidden Ability female Burmy or Wormadam. I can trade you any of the above Pokemon after I get some clones, or I have a 5iv Machop available as a Male, or a Male 6iv one thats been leveled to 23 in the daycare.
I will do these

13ulbasaur

* It seems to be nervous about fighting.
is an Artist Alumnus
anyone have a jolly buneary spitback with encore and fake out at least as egg moves and limber? just have some adaptability skrelps atm but maybe we can work something out.
Hi I have a 5IV dream ball one spare I think. If not I have at least a 4 IV. I already have a shiny adaptability skrelp but I'm fine with any other spitback. ^_^

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hi I have a 5IV dream ball one spare I think. If not I have at least a 4 IV. I already have a shiny adaptability skrelp but I'm fine with any other spitback. ^_^
yeah that's a problem I haven't bred anything else on this file so don't have anything else to offer as far as spitbacks go.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

These are all females.

Impish - Dry Skin - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Leech Seed, Pursuit, Fell Stinger, Agility
Adamant - Guts - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Encore, Tickle, Bullet Punch, Close Combat
Calm - Shed Skin - 30/x/30/31/30/30 - Hidden Power Ground - For Plant Cloak
Adamant - Shed Skin - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - For Sandy Cloak
Brave - Shed Skin - 31/31/31/x/31/0 - For Trash Cloak
Sassy - Honey Gather - 31/31/31/30/30/x - Hidden Power Ground

Why don't you just breed new ones when people request them? Cloning breedables is just lazy.

Can someone trade me a Razor Claw in exchange for a Reaper's Cloth or a Razor Fang? I've gotten multiples of each from that stupid Balloon Popping game on the GTL but no Razor Claw (the whole reason I'm playing that darn thing).

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Because I have a full time job and a 2 year old child. I dont always have time.
I can understand that. But still, a batch of eggs takes ~5 minutes to collect and hatch. Waiting around for a cloner and coordinating schedules seems like more of a hassle to me then a couple bike cycles. It would make more sense to me if you were cloning for yourself.

Still, to each their own.

I can understand that. But still, a batch of eggs takes ~5 minutes to collect and hatch. Waiting around for a cloner and coordinating schedules seems like more of a hassle to me then a couple bike cycles. It would make more sense to me if you were cloning for yourself.

Still, to each their own.
Yeah but then I have to hope for the right ability, stat distribution, gender, if it got the right hidden power, so I have to do battle checks and all that fun stuff. Id rather spend that time working on new Pokemon instead. Getting that Combee was a week long project between the other, more important things I have to do.

But yeah, to each their own.

Because I have a full time job and a 2 year old child. I dont always have time.
I agree with Tatertot, by the time you get the 100+ clones from different cloners you could easily breed lots of 5 iv yourself (considering time to clone+trade). I can also understand you, currently I'm very busy with my end of semester assignments so I clone some of my breeds to get things done.

Anyways.... Why don't you get a powersaves for yourself then? Order it from amazon, e-bay or gaming store, that way you don't depend on others to trade and you save a lot more time than getting things cloned by others.

I agree with Tatertot, by the time you get the 100+ clones from different cloners you could easily breed lots of 5 iv yourself (considering time to clone+trade). I can also understand you, currently I'm very busy with my end of semester assignments so I clone some of my breeds to get things done.

Anyways.... Why don't you get a powersaves for yourself then? Order it from amazon, e-bay or gaming store, that way you don't depend on others to trade and you save a lot more time than getting things cloned by others.
I'm pretty patient. I don't mind waiting. But I do plan on getting my own Powersaves soon. Not just so I can clone my own things, but also to help out other people who need items and such. *shrug* And another reason I want these females cloned is so I can use them to breed without leveling them up, so I always have a spare UT one.

Probably know the answer but wanna be sure given how long I've been on this.

K/T? Attack is the main issue
Mewtwo, Premier Ball
Naive
31 / 26 - 27 / 29 / 30 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)