Tournament LC Swiss Tournament (Won by Tricking!)

won vs the avalanches with a stupid flinch hax at the beginning. Probably would be the same because of good matchup on my side, but gg anyway

You just made contact with him earlier today. If you had limited time, why didn't you contact him 2 days ago?
Because i didn't get tagged when the round started and i only checked thread on saturday. I wanted to fight him at that moment in the LC room but i was waiting for him for a long time and he didn't appear. I gave him enough time to contact me but still nothing so i posted on his profile giving him another day to play
Its going to be shitty how this game will be decided..

Had holidays to the 7th then no comp access untill the weekend so It has literally been impossible to play offler if I can't get an extension or something give him the win he has been trying to work around my activity issue but I still can't get on until the weekend :/

Posting for activity, I guess. We had arranged to fight some day 6-8, but he wasn't on at that time this week. I saw him in the chat yesterday at about 10:00, but he left without responding to my PM.

Last edited:

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Round 4 is here, wooo! Before the match-ups, I just let to let you guys know that I'm going to start forcefully removing inactive players, just to clean things up a bit. No news besides that. Good luck everyone!

Round 4 Match-ups:

Ashley11 vs Pancham
kingmidas vs aleuser
Brazilian Army vs Hawkstar
Starmaster vs Fiend Hound
TheTrueLegendary vs Specs Aqua Jet
majaspic22 vs gangsterish
GlassGlaceon vs Shrug
Rowan vs trev
queenlucy vs Ecna
Kiyo vs Heysup
The Quasar vs sparktrain
apt-get vs Mambo
Jac vs J_ohn76
fatty vs praj.pran
insanelegend vs PangoroHat
Ranger Mike vs TRC
QuoteCS vs Felicette
GiraGoomy vs WildHope
Sanosuke vs ZoroarkForever
Tricking vs silver97
Melonz vs Anttyaz
Fran17 vs Aaron's Aron
Infamy vs Max Carvalho
Mega-Swampert vs TheFenderStory
zeriloa vs Omastar42
Tahu vs Obvious Power
Sunny. vs Culone
galbia vs Superpowerdude
Frogtaco vs boo836
ggggd vs Lord Alphose
Eren Yeagar vs macle
tazz vs offler
Yagura vs Mysteria

The deadline for this round is Wednesday, December 17th @ 9pm PST (Midnight EST).

As always, you can check the stats here: http://challonge.com/LCSwiss

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)