Multifaction/FFA Wayne Bradier Mafia - Game Over! Won by DLE, Celever, More Cowbell, sunny004, Acklow, imperfectluck

Grates Celever, Da Letter El, and More Cowbell !!! You guys deserve an applause for a well played game. Celever you were telling me the truth about your alias? :o Now I feel bad...

But I enjoyed playing my first game and had loads of fun, I might have done some silly things inorder to get me a few more cycles of oxygen, but meant no harm to anyone.

Special thanks to Celever for helping me understand the game. Again, loads of fun.

Walrein, I can't wait for the next one to start n_n

All the best to everyone still in the game... Cheers!

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Deadline

For once, the players were all in agreement. Marth has been booted off of Final Destination.

Dear Marth,
You are Satoru Iwata.

“I've never once been embarrassed that children have supported Nintendo. I'm proud of it. That's because children judge products based on instinct.”

You are the president and CEO of Nintendo, as well as the CEO of Nintendo of America. Prior to that, you worked as coordinator of software production at HAL Laboratories and helped to create games such as Balloon Fight, Earthbound, and the Kirby series.

Each cycle, you may target an alias by leaving their name in the official host conversation. Your disdain for large press conferences will remove this alias from the public eye, preventing any actions from affecting them, with the exception of attacks.

Max HP: 20
Attack: 2

You win if you are alive when Dominic Cobb, Haruhi Suzumiya, imperfectluck, Ness, Reggie Fils-Aime, and Zaphod Beeblebrox are dead.
Millky95 certainly shouldn't be embarrassed for making it this far!

That's the only death.

Results are going out.

Lynch Jagen

Jagen = Reggie Fils-Aime

If i'm correct (probably not, who knows) a few people need him dead.
Please keep this lynch clean and argue-less, I'd really like a repeat of last cycle

P.S. If more people want Richard castle dead, I know who he is too.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)