Closed! For all my RNG abused and SR'd Pokémon, check my new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah of course. thats quite worrying though... ill look into replacing the sprites
anyway, if any pokemon i have interest you i can tell you the ball, coz i can see them

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
yeah of course. thats quite worrying though... ill look into replacing the sprites
anyway, if any pokemon i have interest you i can tell you the ball, coz i can see them
Which ball is your Ekans in? And do you happen to have a female version of it?

I'll just trade you the Natu anyway, we'll check later what you can trade me in return.

Hey Buckert, could you CMT for the three four capture pokemon? The thread itself is closed and hasn't been updated in a while, but I still have all of the breedables. I can also do a BP or two for you.

I don't have time to physically trade until after my finals are done on Wednesday (weird ass school Wifi), but I can breed and prepare the stuff you want by then. Thanks :)

Buckert

Hey Buckert, could you CMT for the three four capture pokemon? The thread itself is closed and hasn't been updated in a while, but I still have all of the breedables. I can also do a BP or two for you.

I don't have time to physically trade until after my finals are done on Wednesday (weird ass school Wifi), but I can breed and prepare the stuff you want by then. Thanks :)
I haven't seen anything in your thread that I really need, but do you want to breed me 2 5IV females in matching balls with eggmoves?

Buckert

Sure, I can do that. What do you have in mind?
- HA Dratini in Ultra Ball. Any useful nature, ExtremeSpeed and Dragon Dance.
- Shinx in Quick Ball. Naive nature, Elemental Fangs + Night Slash.

Is that OK with you? Need those to be 5IV and female. :)

- HA Dratini in Ultra Ball. Any useful nature, ExtremeSpeed and Dragon Dance.
- Shinx in Quick Ball. Naive nature, Elemental Fangs + Night Slash.

Is that OK with you? Need those to be 5IV and female. :)
I can definitely do the Shinx (preference on Rivalry/Intimidate?), and if I still have the Dragonair FS on my Y, I can do Dratini...I did remember cleaning out my friends list. I'll let you know ^^

Buckert

I can definitely do the Shinx (preference on Rivalry/Intimidate?), and if I still have the Dragonair FS on my Y, I can do Dratini...I did remember cleaning out my friends list. I'll let you know ^^
Nope, going to breed my own male with it so I just need your female as a parent. Take your time. :)

Buckert

Another update..

Careful | Shed Skin | Male
31 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31
Ekans Untouched
Arbok 252 Hp / 192 Sp.Def / 66 Spe
Coil | Gunk Shot | Earthquake | Rest

Hey there interested in
Zapdos
Bold | Pressure | Fast Ball
31 | 10 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31
Zapdos Untouched
Heat Wave | Thunderbolt | Defog | Roost

I have for trade a untouched female Heatran Modest 31/xx/31/31/30/31 in a Timer Ball that I personally caught in Alpha Sapphire.

Buckert

Update 13-12-2014

After 1,906 Soft Resets, I finally got this! RNG Gods must hate me by now since the sync didn't work and the IV's suck, but I don't care since I can RNG abuse flawless ones in BW/BW2.

Impish | Teravolt
23 | 31 | 31 | 14 | 01 | 31
Zekrom Untouched

Hey there interested in
Zapdos
Bold | Pressure | Fast Ball
31 | 10 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31
Zapdos Untouched
Heat Wave | Thunderbolt | Defog | Roost

I have for trade a untouched female Heatran Modest 31/xx/31/31/30/31 in a Timer Ball that I personally caught in Alpha Sapphire.
Thanks for the offer, but I don't have any use in that Heatran.

Last edited:
Update 13-12-2014

After 1,906 Soft Resets, I finally got this! RNG Gods must hate me by now since the sync didn't work and the IV's suck, but I don't care since I can RNG abuse flawless ones in BW/BW2.

Impish | Teravolt
22 - 23 | 31 | 31 | 14 - 15 | 0 - 1 | 31
Zekrom Untouched

Thanks for the offer, but I don't have any use in that Heatran.
Ouch okay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)