The Legend of Korra (Spoilers ITT)

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I doubt anyone died, but then again I didn't see the ending to season 1 coming

Not sure how I feel about the MEGA-MECHASUIT but w/e they made it work imo

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Not to suggest that this would be the finale but man, that mecha suit is insanely powerful and accurate, if only Republic City knew an earth empress assassin who can literally dodge anything and fly right up to the glass mech helmet.

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Man i love the bei fongs and bolin/opal zhu li/varrick but its pretty disappointing that korra is barely geetting any screen time. this season shes finally shown some great development; they've focused way more on kuvira than korra in fact.

sigh

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
After watching this episode, I realized the reason why Kuvira took down the domes to Zhao Fu...

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Man i love the bei fongs and bolin/opal zhu li/varrick but its pretty disappointing that korra is barely geetting any screen time. this season shes finally shown some great development; they've focused way more on kuvira than korra in fact.

sigh
Avatar State's going to factor into the final somehow, they devoted too much time to her inner conflict (when they needed to cut things) in order show her growth.

On that note, Zaheer let her get past her spirit world block, but we still haven't had evil Korra really addressed as a closed issue, do people think that she's fine now, or that she has one more emotional block to overcome before the series ends.

I expected to see more buildup to taking Republic city tbqh, you know, ultra "Earth Nationalists" instead of just showing the Earth Kingdom map and going "lel we missed a spot".

Also something I've been thinking, remember when Roku told Aang that the Avatar state gives him the power and experience of all the past Avatars...well with Raava being destroyed and reborn again and Korra having access to...well, no past Avatar anymore does that make her weaker or something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)