Smogon Simple Questions/Suggestions

Hey guys, I have a small issue. For some reason my chimchar has a black star on it like you know where it tells you if its shiny instead of red its black, Im kind of confused.

Minus

get a dog little longy, get a dog
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys, I have a small issue. For some reason my chimchar has a black star on it like you know where it tells you if its shiny instead of red its black, Im kind of confused.
was the black star surrounded by other symbols like:

Okay. So I want to upload a Gif for my avatar - But apparently the file size is too large? I didn't think this would be that big. Any ideas?

Okay. So I want to upload a Gif for my avatar - But apparently the file size is too large? I didn't think this would be that big. Any ideas?

That gif's size is 283 KB and the max size for non-badged user that they can have in their avatars is 100 KB, you can resize it using some tools that you can easily find with a simple google search.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Why are items like Mystic Water and Sharp Beak used in some of your analyses when it only provides a 10% boost to power, when the Plates (so Splash Plate and Sky Plate respectively) provide a 20% boost?

Hello, I would like to ask where are all the Check and Counter Sections in the Strategy Pokédex goes? I know they were there before the site changes their system like a year ago.
Np. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)