Gimmick incoming!
Magnemite w/shell bell
Lv1
Endeavour
Dragon rage
Bullet punch
Parting shot
The opponent will probably switch over to a ghost type the minute they notice the level but still...

EV

Banned deucer.
Foresight lets it hit Ghosts with Endeavor. What does Dragon Rage do for it?
Guarantees 40 HP of damage where some priority moves like Extreme Speed, Ice Shard, etc have resisted hits and can't always take down the target after an Endeavor.

Smeargle now gets Chatter.

Ditto now gets a real movepool.

Gimmick incoming!
Magnemite w/shell bell
Lv1
Endeavour
Dragon rage
Bullet punch
Parting shot
The opponent will probably switch over to a ghost type the minute they notice the level but still...
Why Parting Shot?

Eviolite Dusknoir is going to be a based God with Spite / Will-O-Wisp / Protect / Rest in conjunction with Pressure.

Wait, wrong thread. I meant to post this in the tormented spirits thread. :pirate:

Last edited:
Gimmick incoming!
Magnemite w/shell bell
Lv1
Endeavour
Dragon rage
Bullet punch
Parting shot
Even better :
Wynaut @ Focus Sash
Ability: Shadow Tag
Level: 1
- Endeavor
- Ice Shard
- Spiky Shield/Dragon Rage/King's Shield/Magic Coat

Trap something and kill it with the most skillful, fair-play strategy ever. Doesn't work against ghosts, though. Magic Coat is for predicable status moves. King's Shield can be used to neuter a physical attacker once your sash is broken. Have fun !

Even better :
Wynaut @ Focus Sash
Ability: Shadow Tag
Level: 1
- Endeavor
- Ice Shard

Trap something and kill it with the most skillful, fair-play strategy ever. Doesn't work against ghosts, though. Magic Coat is for predicable status moves. King's Shield can be used to neuter a physical attacker once your sash is broken. Have fun !
Since Endeavor doesn't hit ghosts anyway, you may as well use Extreme-speed to beat opposing priority users more consistently (or vacuum wave so spiky shielders don't beat you).

Hmmm, I can see a lot of interesting sets coming up here, looks like a good metagame to try out. One Pokemon that piques my interest is Light Ball Pikachu, which LOVES things like Shell Smash, Bolt Strike, Icicle Crash / Ice Beam, Giga Drain / Energy Ball, and Dragon Pulse / Claw in addition to Extremespeed. A VERY powerful mixed / physical sweeper, given the opportunity, especially now that it gets Shell Smash.

On a serious note, I'm convinced that a Sableye with access to any move is simply too overpowered. Prankster, its typing, and access to an extremely bulky and useful Mega Evolution make it already one of OU's top contenders, but with access to things like Spore, new boosting moves and Baton Pass, King's Shield, and other ridiculous moves, I think it will simply be too overcentralising and too hard to kill.

Hmmm, I can see a lot of interesting sets coming up here, looks like a good metagame to try out. One Pokemon that piques my interest is Light Ball Pikachu, which LOVES things like Shell Smash, Bolt Strike, Icicle Crash / Ice Beam, Giga Drain / Energy Ball, and Dragon Pulse / Claw in addition to Extremespeed. A VERY powerful mixed / physical sweeper, given the opportunity, especially now that it gets Shell Smash.
>shell smash
>mixed

BD physical! Electric (bolt strike), fighting (drain punch), and Normal (Espeed) should wrap things up for anything not named kings shield.
+4 252 Atk Light Ball Pikachu Bolt Strike vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Sableye: 934-1101 (307.2 - 362.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
(934, 946, 957, 967, 979, 990, 1000, 1012, 1023, 1033, 1045, 1056, 1066, 1078, 1089, 1101)
Well nevermind.

Well Unawares can stop it right? Not if it uses different coverage:

252 Atk Light Ball Pikachu Power Whip vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Quagsire: 488-576 (123.8 - 146.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
(488, 492, 500, 504, 512, 516, 524, 528, 532, 540, 544, 552, 556, 564, 568, 576)

Ok I found its true counter:

252 Atk Light Ball Pikachu Meteor Mash vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Unaware Clefable: 202-238 (51.2 - 60.4%) -- 90.6% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
(202, 204, 206, 208, 210, 214, 216, 218, 220, 222, 226, 228, 230, 232, 234, 238)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)