Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it have to be pentagon? I have a shiny 31.00.31.31.31.31 RNG'd one, Bold with Regenerator and Foul Play tutor (not like it matters anymore lol). Regular ball. If you can clone a copy back you can have it free.
We will be playing with the official VGC2014 ruleset, so no pokebank pokes. Thanks anyway.

Anyone have a decent relaxed ferrothorn they could trade for? Don't have X or Y so just OR atm so help would be greatly appreciated. Help with a decent greninja/froakie would be great too :D Doesn't need to be super amazing, just need to start breeding.

I have a local tour tomorrow and I in a need of a BOLD foongus, the abilitie does not matter BUT I need a competitive one.

So I'm looking for a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Bold Foongus
or 31/xx/31/31/31/00 Relaxed Foongus

Since I'm asking for competitive pokemon I will offer competitive pokemons

Hexaflawless shiny Naive chimchar with 4 egg moves (encore, fake out, fire punch and thunde rpunch)
31/xx/31/31/31/31 shiny modest omanity in dream ball with Weak armor and muddy water as egg moves
31/xx/31/31/31/31 shiny modest Eevee in dream ball with anticipation and Yawn and synchronoise as EM
31/xx/31/31/31/31 NON-shiny UT Sylveon in dream ball with HA and egg moves.

I have a lot of other stuff all breed by myself, so ask away if you want something else.
I have a Bold HP Fire Foongus, do you still need one?

First, thank you to all the posters who helped me the first time.

Keep or Toss? I wish the Def and SpA were switched but it has the right nature and all IV's are above 28 as suggested.

Diancie (Naive)
29/31/31/29/28/31
If you're still on the fence, I'd vote to keep. There are slightly better Diancie floating around on trade threads, but that's more than viable for use and trade for some people.

For trade:
5 IV Flawless Jolly Reckless/Keen Eye Starly with Double-Edge
5 IV Flawless Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini with Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet and Dragon Dance
5 IV Flawless Bold/Timid/Modest Rotom
5 IV Flawless Modest Sap Sipper/Hydration Goomy
5 IV Flawless Jolly Quick Feet/Poison Heal/Effect Spore Shroomish with Bullet Seed
5 IV Flawless Jolly Scrappy Kangaskhan
5 IV Flawless Impish Immunity Gligar
5 IV Flawless Adamant Blaze Charmander with Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Flare Blitz and Outrage
5 IV Flawless Bold Prankster Sableye with Recover (and Trick, if requested)
5 IV Flawless Adamant Marill with Aqua Jet and Belly Drum
(Actually, there's a lot more stuff I can make if requested)
BP Items
Lucky Eggs

Looking for:
6 IV Flawless Naive Protean Froakie (still interested in ones missing the DEF IV) - my priority, will make good offers for this one
5 IV Flawless Impish Natural Cure Swablu
5 IV Flawless Adamant/Jolly Weedle
5 IV Flawless Quiet/Modest Simple Numel
5 IV Flawless Modest Trace Ralts
5 IV Flawless Male Jolly Telepathy Ralts
5 IV Flawless Bold Regenerator/Oblivious Slowpoke
5 IV Flawless Adamant/Jolly Defiant Pawniard
Competitive Pokébank Legends (Latias, Calm Heatran with Stealth Rock, Timid Thundurus-I with HP Ice and Jolly Lando) - Will trade 2 or 3 of my pokés for them, depending on the offer (can be RNG'd and/or cloned, but please no hack)
Competitively Bred HP pokés - Will normally trade 2 pokés or 1 poké and an item for them

PM me if interested. As I said, I can make many more pokés than those listed, so if you something I'm

Arhan offered you a flawless parent for free twice. If you're ignoring the people who want to help you, your chances of being helped in the future are really smal.
Last time I checked we all had a free choice about who we trade with...

Don't tell me that you would trade with anyone who offered you something.

Does an ORAS latias have any use since it can't get defog?
Just run the Trick Set w/ Draco Meteor, Psyshock, Hidden Power Fire/Surf, Trick or 3 Atks + Roost - Draco Meteor, Psyshock, Thunderbolt, Roost if you're going to use a ORAS Latios.

Edit: lol, you said Latias. There still is a use for ORAS Latias, but only for Mega Latias - Sub/Calm Mind/Stored Power/Roost set is semi-viable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)