Simple Questions, Simple Answers thread (FAQ in first post, read before posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After beating delta episode, I went to wanda's house and talked to wanda. All she did was talk about Wally making it to Ever Grande, she didn't give me the Gardevoirite
Is there anything else I need to do?

In Contests, if a Mega-Evolve Pokemon hits max excitement, does it Mega Evolve by default? Or does it require its Mega Stone for Contests?
I don't think anyone answered this yet. The Pokemon will need to hold the Mega Stone. That unfortunately preclude the use of a contest scarf, but if you max out your condition you don't need it anyway :)

After I reset the date on my ds, nothing will appear from the pathless plain island(virizion etc.)

Anyone know a solution?
All day-based events don't work for 24 hours when you change the date and/or time on your 3DS. So just wait for 24 hours and it'll be fine.

Either that or you don't have at least 3 Pokémon with maxed out EVs on your team when you fly over it.

All day-based events don't work for 24 hours when you change the date and/or time on your 3DS. So just wait for 24 hours and it'll be fine.

Either that or you don't have at least 3 Pokémon with maxed out EVs on your team when you fly over it.
Thank you, its probably the former.

I got a few questions about leveling up the Dexnav. Does it have to be the active app? Do I need to tap on the lower screen and check the feature itself before battling? And can I choose to run once the battle starts?

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I got a few questions about leveling up the Dexnav. Does it have to be the active app? No. Also, Pokemon trainers use against you count as encounters. Do I need to tap on the lower screen and check the feature itself before battling? No. And can I choose to run once the battle starts? Yes.
Answers are in bold. Also, you don't need to level up much for egg moves.

After I reset the date on my ds, nothing will appear from the pathless plain island(virizion etc.)

Anyone know a solution?
Something I've noticed is that the timed events only apply when you arrive at your destination. (and are alerted to a 'mysterious presence' of some sort) I've been able to encounter Entei in the Trackless Forest even past :40 past the hour when Suicune would normally be encountered - because I landed there at the time Entei is available. So as long as you arrive at the Mirage Spot at the correct time, you can SR the available legendary for as long as you need to provided you don't need to leave for anything when the time passes.

Now I've got a little question... If a Pokemon is revealed to be holding an item through DexNav, is there any possibility of that specific Pokemon also having its hidden ability? I've been trying to get a hold of a Regenerator Slowpoke, and they often seem to be holding Lagging Tail...

After beating delta episode, I went to wanda's house and talked to wanda. All she did was talk about Wally making it to Ever Grande, she didn't give me the Gardevoirite
Is there anything else I need to do?
Have you helped out her boyfriend in Rusturf Tunnel yet by using Rock Smash to clear the way? That gives you Aggronite and then Wanda should be in her house and able to give you Gardevoirite.

Have you helped out her boyfriend in Rusturf Tunnel yet by using Rock Smash to clear the way? That gives you Aggronite and then Wanda should be in her house and able to give you Gardevoirite.
Ohhh, no I didn't, but atleast I get to kill two birds with one stone by getting two Mega Stones

Cloud_Motion

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Anybody got any idea how to get a Corsila on route 128? Been fishing with all three rods and surfing for over an hour now.

Cloud_Motion

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Corsola only has a 5% chance of appearing via Super Rod. Keep fishing with it, sounds like you are just unlucky.
Hnngg... I need that Rock Blast. But thanks a lot for the clarification.

Whilst I have you... could I ask another question? About breeding? Or anybody.

I have a 5IV Adamant, female Shellder, and a 6IV Ditto. After I've caught a Corsila, how can I go about transferring Rock Blast, but keep the Nature and transfer as many good IV's as I can across to the baby Shellder?

Would the only way be to breed Corsila with Ditto to get good IV's, then breed the Corsila with the Shellder holding a Destiny Knot and Shellder holding the Everstone?

Hnngg... I need that Rock Blast. But thanks a lot for the clarification.

Whilst I have you... could I ask another question? About breeding? Or anybody.

I have a 5IV Adamant, female Shellder, and a 6IV Ditto. After I've caught a Corsila, how can I go about transferring Rock Blast, but keep the Nature and transfer as many good IV's as I can across to the baby Shellder?

Would the only way be to breed Corsila with Ditto to get good IV's, then breed the Corsila with the Shellder holding a Destiny Knot and Shellder holding the Everstone?
I suppose that may be the most efficient way, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)