Multifaction/FFA Wayne Bradier Mafia - Game Over! Won by DLE, Celever, More Cowbell, sunny004, Acklow, imperfectluck

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Deadline

Frederick
is deaderick.

Dear Frederick,
You are Richard Castle.

“Well, I never did much like reality.”

You are a mystery novelist and crime scene enthusiast portrayed by Nathan Fillion on the show Castle. Most of your time is split between snarking at detectives and trying to relate to your mother and daughter, mixed with the social skills of the average Firebot user.

Each cycle, you may target an alias by leaving their name in the official host conversation. Your detective friends will investigate this alias and you will discover their full role.

Max HP: 20
Attack: 2

You win if you are alive when Brian Griffin, Dominic Cobb, Haruhi Suzumiya, Pent Reglay, Shigeru Miyamoto, and Steve? are dead.
Cancerous has been cancelled.

Acklow, imperfectluck, sunny004

Celica, Leif, Lissa

The Jagen train was also finally derailed.

Dear Jagen,
You are Reggie Fils-Aime.

“The graveyard of any industry is filled with the headstones of companies who decided to keep doing things the same old way”

You are the president and COO of Nintendo of America and a prominent figure in Nintendo’s public relations. Over the years, you have achieved memetic status due to being extremely quotable.

Because you are almost universally beloved by the public, you cannot die from the daily lynch. Ever.

Max HP: 14
Attack: 1

You win if you are alive when Brian Griffin, Carter Kane, Haruhi Suzumiya, Hodor, Ness, and Satoru Iwata are dead.
I guess Reinfleche's body wasn't ready.

With that, sunny004 takes a bow and scampers off into the sunset.

Dear Lissa,
You are Brian Griffin.

“Come on math, you dick.”

You are the absurdly sophisticated dog from the show Family Guy, voiced by its creator Seth McFarlane. You are most known for being Stewie Griffin’s only real friend and, more recently, for temporarily dying and sending the entire internet into a downward spiral of misery and despair.

Each cycle, you may target an alias by leaving their name in the official host conversation. If this alias attempts to damage you that cycle, Fox studios will intervene due to your popularity, and whatever damage they would deal is instead taken as healing.

Max HP: 18

You win if you are alive when Haruhi Suzumiya, Masahiro Sakurai, Pent Reglay, Reggie Fils-Aime, Richard Castle, and Steve? are dead.
All results are out. Cycle 11 ends 12/14 at 6 PM CST. sunny004 has won.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Game over

Lilina
is quickly gangbanged by the other two active players remaining in the game, because fuck askaninjask.

Dear Lilina,
You are Ness.

“PK flash!”

You are the psychic protagonist of the video game Earthbound, known in Japan as Mother 2. To many western fans, however, you are more prominent as a recurring character in the Super Smash Bros. games.

The sheer versatility of your psychic abilities has given you a wide array of roles to use in this game. However, due to your limited mana pool, you may only use each power once. Your abilities are as follows:

Hypnosis: Target an alias. That alias will fall asleep and be unable to communicate outside the main game thread for one cycle.

Lifeup: Target an alias. That alias will gain 2 HP.

Paralysis: Target an alias. That alias will become paralyzed and unable to complete their actions that cycle.

PSI Flash: Any alias targeting you will be hit by the flash and take 1 damage.

PSI Rockin: Target an alias. That alias will take 2 damage.

Shield: Half of the total amount of damage you take during the cycle will be reflected back upon all aliases who attacked you.

You win if you are alive when Carter Kane, Hodor, imperfectluck, Reggie Fils-Aime, Satoru Iwata, and Zaphod Beeblebrox are dead.
Side note: Refa's role was definitely the most fun to come up with.

With that, the only way askaninjask could win would be if he was active this cycle - which he's not. So he's easily offed in the Cycle 12 lynch.

Dear Shiida,
You are Linebeck.

“The name’s Linebeck! I’m a man of the sea!”

You are the captain of the S.S. Linebeck in The Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass. Despite being a bit of a douche, you manage to put up with Link for long enough to ferry him around the Great Sea for the entire game.

Each cycle, you may target an alias by leaving their name in the official host conversation. You will take this alias aboard the S.S. Linebeck and sail off to the Great Sea. For the next cycle, your target will be treated as dead - they may not communicate to anyone about the game, may not be targeted with any action, and may not use any action. When you die, any alias currently affected by this role will be freed. You may not target any alias more than once, and you may not target yourself.

You win if you are alive when Danny Ocean, Dominic Cobb, GlaDOS, imperfectluck, Toph Beifong, and Zaphod Beeblebrox are dead.
The last two players remaining, Acklow and imperfectluck, share a high-5 of victory, for they have bested their final foe.

Dear Celica,
You are Dominic Cobb.

“I think positive emotion trumps negative emotion every time.”

You are the dream-surfing protagonist of Christopher Nolan’s Inception. Portrayed by Leonardo DiCaprio, you are obsessed with the theory of inception - planting ideas into people’s minds so that they think they are their own.

Each cycle, you may target an alias by leaving their name in the official host conversation. You will travel through that alias’ dreams and discover their full role.

You win if you are alive when Carter Kane, Pent Reglay, Linebeck, Richard Castle, Satoru Iwata and Zaphod Beeblebrox are dead.
Dear Leif,
You are imperfectluck.

“walrein the worthless mayor forever”

You are a Smogon mafia player notorious for causing chaos, especially when given a neutral role. In the first Wayne Brady Mafia, you started both of the initial large alliances, one “real” and one “fake”.

Your extensive mafia history has given you a keen game sense. As such, you will always be aware of any aliases that target you on any cycle.

You win if you are alive when GlaDOS, Hodor, Linebeck, Ness, Satoru Iwata, and Toph Beifong are dead.
Congratulations to Da Letter El, More Cowbell, Celever, sunny004, Acklow, and imperfectluck for winning Wayne Bradier Mafia!

I will not be writing a postgame, but I will be willing to answer questions

Some random thoughts:
-Stats definitely could have been balanced better; the inspectors and munchyoshi should have been weaker, Reinfleche should have been stronger
-UncleSam's role wound up being way worse than I thought it would be, and Celever's was way better than I predicted
-Da Letter El won mainly because none of his opponents were in any alliances after Slim died
-Cancerous, Refa, and Reinfleche all played very well and probably would have won if aska was active
-Gale Wing Srock also played incredibly well for his first time
-Did I mention fuck aska? Because fuck aska.

I honestly think my ability was a bit too OP. I could constantly regenerate health early game by attacking myself, then late game (when I knew who would be attacking me) I could target them and attack them, so I was basically night kill proof thing yea

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)